Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 09:10 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,193,560 times

Advertisements

She's a wack job! Another 0bama desciple.

So what is she going to say about Romney that he had a mistress or something like that? Not that I know anything, just saying. If that were the scenario, this country doesn't hold that with much weight in this anything goes society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 10:25 AM

27,130 posts, read 15,305,548 times
Shhhhhh!
Obama's keeping it on the "down low".

Old 10-20-2012, 10:36 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,202,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And who doesn't think that there aren't some Obama revelations that could dash any chance he has for re election?
I think if there were real Obama revelations, they would have been out there a long time ago, because heaven knows the nutty end of the R base has made up enough about him (birther, gay, you name it) that they would have used real info by now.

As for the rest--Meg Whitman did have an undocumented worker with her family for years, and she knew about it. Herman Cain WAS accused repeatedly of sexual harrassment, to the extent where there were legal settlements. It's all true stuff--and it's all sleezy. When you release information like that, it's not a dirty trick--it's called vetting. If there's something similar out there about Romney, then the public has the right to know. The President of the United States is the most powerful position in the world, and character counts.

As far as Gloria Allred being divorced twice--good grief. That didn't seem to stop a bunch of you from supporting Newt in the primary, and he wasn't just divorced--he's a serial adulterer. I'm not a fan of celebrity lawyers, but I do think the truth is important. I don't care about the source as long as they're well documented allegations--we deserve to know.

This may also just be so much smoke and Allred has nothing--we'll have to see.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
its politics. its fair game.

i assume off the top of my head he had an affair with somebody or it has something to do with illegals he admitted he had working for him.

Hint so are our 4 Dead Americans, fair game. Media just does not want to go after the real truth, lies games and gimmicks, this administration is all about.

I assume at the top of my head, people's butt's are being saved for their massive screw ups, and the death to 4 Americans who died such a tragic needless senseless death.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hint so are our 4 Dead Americans, fair game. Media just does not want to go after the real truth, lies games and gimmicks, this administration is all about.

I assume at the top of my head, people's butt's are being saved for their massive screw ups, and the death to 4 Americans who died such a tragic needless senseless death.

So very true!

Hope Romney shoves this in multiple ways in 0bama's face on Monday night.

They'll be really nothing to bury Romney.

0bama has buried himself quite well I say.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:56 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
So very true!

Hope Romney shoves this in multiple ways in 0bama's face on Monday night.

They'll be really nothing to bury Romney.

0bama has buried himself quite well I say.
he tried to last week and look where that got him.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:57 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,595,280 times
Default lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
You know this can back fire right? We have an Administration that has been getting desperate lately having to resort to gimmicks and catch phrases. You really think that having Gloria "attention *****" Allred come out with some story the last week or two of the race is going to play well with most people?
Putting a lot of faith in the voters, aren't you.

Have you seen the news stands by the checkout isle? That valuable real-estate sucks in the average voter every time. I'm sure Herman Cain couldn't wait to be relieved from that spot.

BTW, Gloria isn't the Administration.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
he tried to last week and look where that got him.
With dem sided mods what would you expect? Love that one on Tuesday where the moderator had docs to try to help 0bama about the "act of terror".

Romney has been debating two dems in these debates, we'll see how it goes on Monday night.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:00 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
California is doing great under Governor Moonshine, isn't it? Allred's shuyster, partisan, slime attack, whatever it may be, won't fly with the American public at large unless she has proof that Romney has secretly run a sex slave operation or that he abuses all 16 of his grandchildren. Dems just can't stand a man of class and grace. It really is sad.
Democrats love people with class and grace. Unfortunately for Romney, money won't buy either of those.

Old 10-20-2012, 11:02 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
The only way I could see Romney losing worse than he will lose, is if it is revealed that he has a secret lover that is a black transvestite. Anything that is not sex related will not damage him much.
Nobody would believe he could pay attention to one thing long enough to have an affair. He'd change his mind in the middle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections