Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 06:34 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I doubt there is anything left out there on Romney, but Ryan...
This is getting a little out of hand: I don't think there will be any Oct surprise that is going to change the outcome. As I mentioned yesterday, we already had our Sept surprise in the name of Lybia. That will be the last issue that is going to sway voters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 06:38 PM

16,760 posts, read 8,226,477 times
My guess is that the October surprize will be the Record at Bain and the system of HARVESTING that he put in place.
His private sector experience is one of valture capitolism. This is something that will turn the election. Even here in NC the idea that buying small and middle sized comp. and shipping the jobs and Equip.to cChina is hated

Mr Steal your pension and load you with debt Romney and the Repub. Party are one in the same.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:38 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,211,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
This is getting a little out of hand: I don't think there will be any Oct surprise that is going to change the outcome. As I mentioned yesterday, we already had our Sept surprise in the name of Lybia. That will be the last issue that is going to sway voters.
The interesting part is that the rumors aren't coming from the dems--it's entirely out of the republican blogs like Drudge.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:40 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,211,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Liberals every where are praying for something big. Lord knows they know Obama can't win without distractions and catch phrases
...and conservatives seem to be completely freaking out that something is waiting in the wings, because it's all coming out of blogs like Drudge. They're BEGGING their readers to contact the RNC to get them to "do something about it." I don't know what the heck they might do if no one has any idea what that something is, or if it's even real, but that's what they're doing. They're the ones blowing this into a big freaky deal.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,839,491 times
rumors about him cheating on ann while at bain while she was going through ms.

similar to newt cheating on his wife while she had cancer.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:19 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
You can be sure it will be used for a huge distraction of Obama's record. They think the American public is so stupid not to look at Obama's record----well I hope they aren't anyway.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:58 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,064,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
...and conservatives seem to be completely freaking out that something is waiting in the wings, because it's all coming out of blogs like Drudge. They're BEGGING their readers to contact the RNC to get them to "do something about it." I don't know what the heck they might do if no one has any idea what that something is, or if it's even real, but that's what they're doing. They're the ones blowing this into a big freaky deal.
Where are you seeing this?? I want to check it out also?? I didnt know conservatives are freaking about anything when it comes to Mitt Romney

Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,690,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
California is doing great under Governor Moonshine, isn't it? Allred's shuyster, partisan, slime attack, whatever it may be, won't fly with the American public at large unless she has proof that Romney has secretly run a sex slave operation or that he abuses all 16 of his grandchildren. Dems just can't stand a man of class and grace. It really is sad.
Actually, California is doing better now than it was under Schwarzenegger. In fact, job growth has been outpacing Texas.

California's Job Growth Outpaces Texas's - Businessweek

Old 10-21-2012, 08:12 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,064,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You can be sure it will be used for a huge distraction of Obama's record. They think the American public is so stupid not to look at Obama's record----well I hope they aren't anyway.
Well the American people were stupid enough to elect Bush, I honestly don't put anything past Americans--black, white or other. I say who ever stays in office, those that voted for him deserve everything that comes with that vote. So all those that voted Bush in--not once, BUT twice...thanks

Old 10-21-2012, 08:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Well the American people were stupid enough to elect Bush, I honestly don't put anything past Americans--black, white or other. I say who ever stays in office, those that voted for him deserve everything that comes with that vote. So all those that voted Bush in--not once, BUT twice...thanks
There is a whole lot of buyer remorse with Obama, that's for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections