Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 06:35 PM

32,094 posts, read 15,089,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Its the policies he's running on. I'm going to cut taxes. I'm going to raise defense spending.

Mr. Romney how are you going to pay for that? "We'll wait and see".

I ain't buying it.
Oh no, I agree with you. I'm just saying that if someone beats Obama I wish it was McCain. Romney's not strong enough to be president but he was the best the GOP had this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2012, 06:38 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,408,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oh no, I agree with you. I'm just saying that if someone beats Obama I wish it was McCain. Romney's not strong enough to be president but he was the best the GOP had this year.
I wanted to vote for McCain, but he sold out to the GOP to win the nomination. That I understand, but he didn't go back to the "straight talk" era when he got to be the actual nominee either. I lost a lot of respect I had for him up until then.

I don't agree with McCain on foreign affairs much anymore either. Hes been far more prowar since not winning in 08.

And Palin, good God what were they thinking.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I wanted to vote for McCain, but he sold out to the GOP to win the nomination. That I understand, but he didn't go back to the "straight talk" era when he got to be the actual nominee either. I lost a lot of respect I had for him up until then.

I don't agree with McCain on foreign affairs much anymore either. Hes been far more prowar since not winning in 08.

McCain should have gone with Lieberman like he wanted. But these days the Republicans have to pander to the conservatives for their votes....thus the reason for Palin. And she did bring out the conservatives but at the same time alienated the independents. The whole Republican party is prowar. I have no doubt that with Romney as president we'll be at war with Iran in no time.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
McCain should have gone with Lieberman like he wanted. But these days the Republicans have to pander to the conservatives for their votes....thus the reason for Palin. And she did bring out the conservatives but at the same time alienated the independents. The whole Republican party is prowar. I have no doubt that with Romney as president we'll be at war with Iran in no time.
Its like Romney this time, who are they going to vote for, Obama? I want to see more vote for the Libertarian, but as many posts have proven, folks are so scared of Obama, they'l vote for Romney.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:56 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,981,055 times
Quote:

McStain was no better on guns than Romney...

We don't 'know' what Romney will or can do. We just know Obama is a dead beat.... You can't get more dead beat so Romney has only one way to go and that's up.

A vote for paul or johnson s moot and will only take from Romney

Stupid people think Obama is still going to take from the rich and give them free rent, food and gas..... good luck with that......

Old 10-28-2012, 06:57 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,574,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
obama is counting on the moron vote as evidenced in this thread.
As is Romney as evidence in this and many other threads.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
McStain was no better on guns than Romney...

We don't 'know' what Romney will or can do. We just know Obama is a dead beat.... You can't get more dead beat so Romney has only one way to go and that's up.

A vote for paul or johnson s moot and will only take from Romney

Stupid people think Obama is still going to take from the rich and give them free rent, food and gas..... good luck with that......
The President has a perfect record on guns since taking office.

Your point? Romney has a worse record of signing real anti gun legislation then Obama does.

At any rate, I thought you were just concerned about the economy, where is the guns thing coming from?

Old 10-28-2012, 07:01 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,946,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Better Mitt than the coward butcher of Bengazi.
Hope you don't mind but I fixed it for you.

A little coward he is. Just a coward.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Its like Romney this time, who are they going to vote for, Obama? I want to see more vote for the Libertarian, but as many posts have proven, folks are so scared of Obama, they'l vote for Romney.
I am so sick of this 2 party system running the country. Libertarians don't have a chance though. At least not right now. I hope some day they give the Dems and Repubs a run for their money. We need more options. I'm surprised the Republican party hasn't split yet with the conservatives going their own way and starting their own party.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:05 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,423,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Better Mitt than the butcher of Bengazi.
Yes, Obama actually ordered the attack himself. He murdered those poor soldiers.

Good lord the derangement on this issue has the right looking more stupid than ever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections