Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 02:53 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,868,200 times

Advertisements

Another perspective to ponder ...

election • Hurricane Politics and Policy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 05:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope, that was your buddy bobbie in post #113 who brought up the red cross....

I know I know, it can get confusing......Romney stated, instead of donating to the campaign, donate to red cross.....while he was standing in front of a truck loading food.....

See how easy that can get misconstrued........well not really, but you lefties will do what ever it takes to throw something against the wall to stick...
As you also quoted from it I would have ASSumed you knew where it came from.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:54 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I referred to a link where someone expressed her opinion. One I agree with, why else would I do it? "Hollow man", "Empty suit", pretty much are references to the salesman Mythster taking advantage of some clueless people and political opportunities. That's who he is. That's what he does. Oh, by the way, I did make a donation the way the Red Cross asked for it. It is not hard, but may be a bit too anonymous for some.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:13 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,768,054 times
I think these people would not appreciate the minimizing of the devastation:

66/280

New York, N.Y.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:48 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,406,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I think these people would not appreciate the minimizing of the devastation:

66/280

New York, N.Y.

It almost flooded at my house last year. Know what I did with my cars? Moved them to higher ground then walked to my house.

Survival of the fittest.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:04 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,479,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
It almost flooded at my house last year. Know what I did with my cars? Moved them to higher ground then walked to my house.

Survival of the fittest.
There isn't exactly many places to move your car in NYC....

Old 10-30-2012, 09:20 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,479,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Frankenstorm could give Romney presidency
That sounds like an EXCUSE from someone that is absolutely DESPERATE!

Old 10-31-2012, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
There isn't exactly many places to move your car in NYC....
I think I'd rather get a ticket or a boot by parking in midtown in a no parking zone then to have my car like that, wouldn't you?

This wasn't some epic storm. Minor property damage, beach front insurance issues, and some stupid people who stayed in homes they didn't have any business staying in that close to the water.

To say the people who had flooded cars experienced some form of tragedy is just silly.

Move your car.

Old 10-31-2012, 02:52 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,841,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Hey *******s here's something you can do to help. Get Onumbnuts to release his college records and force Trump to give 5 MILLION to the Red Cross?

Well put your college records where your mouth is?

Hell that would probably give Hussein the election. Can you imagine the shot of Hussein giving his records to Trump and Trump handing over a check to Red Cross for 5 million.

It's for the little people dontcha know.
Not sure if serious.

How does a sitting President releasing some old school records make this a better country?
Explain that. If that's possible. I dont see how it would be possible. But since you said it, there must be possibility.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Not sure if serious.

How does a sitting President releasing some old school records make this a better country?
Explain that. If that's possible. I dont see how it would be possible. But since you said it, there must be possibility.
Every time the president caved on something, like his long form birth certificate, the nuts on the extreme far right make up more bull ****.

If Donald trump were anything other then an attention ***** he'd already be donating the money to the red cross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections