Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The insider View Post
Double down on rutting against America. You guys have not learned have you? Its that exact attitude that fired up the Obama base after four years of brutal attacks. Their is an invisible (to republicans)group of new politicaly active people. We spent the last year registering new Dem voters. We took people to the polls and showed them videos about how to use the voting machines. We demanded they participate because people died for your right to vote. We applied peer pressure to those around us who didn't get it. And you know what we used to light the fire. Your party's on people. Rush Limbaugh,Glenn Beck,Sean Hannity,Mike Gallagher and many others. We recorded their words and more importantly the words of their callers. We played it back at parties and while watching ball games. Once those that were not into it heard what the Romney vote was all about,they became just as active or more so than us.

We did all this on our own time. We sent money. We called it overtime for Obama. This happened all over the Country. And you guys still don't see us,but you will
I am just waiting a couple more weeks to turn 61 and then I plan to go get SSI and have YOU pay for around 100,000 in back surgery. Then i will be on SSI till 65, then SS maybe SSI still and i will still work under that table while YOU pay for it ALL....

Now i know that sounds bad, but this money is only play money it's all pretend, so don't worry much about it.

We play trading worthless paper notes all the time and for it we can buy things like homes cars, trucks and gas, but no money is real.

If you dug a hole in the ground and found a box of moldy paper 100 dollar bills in 2020, it would be a far cry from digging up a box full of Spanish gold and silver 400 years old.....

Anyway good luck on your new Anti American campaign.

Don't be too upset when We the people take back our country via violent means.. Really you should have wiped out the 2nd first. Oh well

Old 11-10-2012, 08:40 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
[quote=The insider;26891228 We took people to the polls and showed them videos about how to use the voting machines.[/quote]

Were they that stupid?

Old 11-10-2012, 08:49 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am just waiting a couple more weeks to turn 61 and then I plan to go get SSI and have YOU pay for around 100,000 in back surgery. Then i will be on SSI till 65, then SS maybe SSI still and i will still work under that table while YOU pay for it ALL....

Now i know that sounds bad, but this money is only play money it's all pretend, so don't worry much about it.

We play trading worthless paper notes all the time and for it we can buy things like homes cars, trucks and gas, but no money is real.

If you dug a hole in the ground and found a box of moldy paper 100 dollar bills in 2020, it would be a far cry from digging up a box full of Spanish gold and silver 400 years old.....

Don't be too upset when We the people take back our country via violent means.. Really you should have wiped out the 2nd first. Oh well

Typical, and why the Republicans will continue to fail. The demographic personified: Old, back problems, and cranky.

Trust this: "You the people" will be taking back the early bird special down at the Golden Corral before you ever get off red state lazy boys to start a violent Revolution!

Old 11-10-2012, 08:51 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
And then let the people suffer for what they have done. We can live for years on our savings and investments. It won't hurt my family nearly as much. The people who will suffer the most are the people who voted for Obama in the the largest numbers- blacks, Hispanics, the young, and the poor. Sometimes you have to go through some pain to learn a lesson. I'm think this should be the time.
You had better hope that some of those investments are in gold, "hard" currencies like Swiss francs, or overseas, because the Lefties will begin beating their war drums, and rallying the likes of OWS and the other point-and-grunts in their coalition when the fantisies are demonstrated not to work.

And those fleeing CD's and time deposits for the supposed security of annuities whould recognize that the thieves inside the Beltway can devalue them at any time by running the printing press to "cover" Obama's mega-deficits.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:06 AM

628 posts, read 1,316,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I would really like Boehner to come out and say, "We've spent the last 2 years trying to save this country from fiscal ruin. The people reelected Barack Obama, so we are not going to oppose his fiscal plans. We will allow him to raise taxes, impose regulations, etc. We do not agree with this plan, but the American people have voted for him twice, so we will give Americans what they wanted. We want to go on record now that we do think this plan is bad for America and the American people, and that has been said by multiple economists. But the American people have spoken, so we will not stand in the way."

And then let the people suffer for what they have done. We can live for years on our savings and investments. It won't hurt my family nearly as much. The people who will suffer the most are the people who voted for Obama in the the largest numbers- blacks, Hispanics, the young, and the poor. Sometimes you have to go through some pain to learn a lesson. I'm think this should be the time.
Yup...been saying this since Tuesday. And, its not sour grapes! Its time that we give Obama's policies the chance they deserve. The people elected him for a second time so it must be what the "majority" wants. This is a win-win for the Republicans. If Obama's policies are successful {not sure they will be}; then the Republicans compromised on all fronts and can no longer be demonized as the party of no. They can stand on their bi-partisan cooperation and take it to 2016. If Obama's policies are wrong and the fiscal mess worsens; then it's "I told you so" and run on that in 2016.
One thing is for sure...if Republicans buck Obama at every turn; he will use this in 2014 and then we will have a one party government{never good no matter what party it is}. I say....let them eat cake!

Old 11-10-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Typical, and why the Republicans will continue to fail. The demographic personified: Old, back problems, and cranky.

Trust this: "You the people" will be taking back the early bird special down at the Golden Corral before you ever get off red state lazy boys to start a violent Revolution!
Maybe maybe not. It depends on how Hungry you lefties get....... It isn't like you will go to work and grow food and feed one another for FREE is it?

Oh no you people are about let the other guy do the work and then you come and want to take it.

I would advise you to not try that here at harvest time, as you might just end up in the freezer. I admit my sight isn't what it once was and i could mistake you for a deer.

Of course once i discovered the stringy meat and bad taste of chicken I would make an attempt to fed you to the dog. If that didn't work I might bait a crab pot and see if they are game.

My town is hard core blue and forever i am bringing home useful items they throw away. I have almost enough now to build a sugar shack for free. I just need a little more framing.

I have ply wood for walls and the roof windows too, and even metal enough for the roof all free because you bleedin hearts don't know how to conserve and get the use of things..

When you and they go to starving times i will be setting back having pancakes with my own pure maple syrup I made.... You all can watch.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
You had better hope that some of those investments are in gold, "hard" currencies like Swiss francs, or overseas, because the Lefties will begin beating their war drums, and rallying the likes of OWS and the other point-and-grunts in their coalition when the fantisies are demonstrated not to work.

And those fleeing CD's and time deposits for the supposed security of annuities whould recognize that the thieves inside the Beltway can devalue them at any time by running the printing press to "cover" Obama's mega-deficits.
What we call money now is play money, and backed up by nothing... No one can tell me and or you and or anyone else what a dollar is worth. And i sure don't know either......

I guess maybe a dollar is worth 100 copper clad zincs..... It's a good bet the copper clad zincs are worth more too.. What is the rest of out junk coins made of these days i sort of lost track, I think copper with a nickel covering to make it look something like silver.

Those coins are worth more than the paper too, but none of it is worth much.

When and IF and IF is probably likely when the people see what the govt has done to money, taken the trust of the people raped and put us in a debt that can not be paid because there is no value on Earth that can pay it, then they will be pissed.

Wake Up time is just around the corner... All it will take is a big Viking Cruise boat full of food and fuel and off they go, and on that day the paper dollars will be useless.

I hope i live long enough to see it.....

All the bleeders will be waving Obama off, grinning that stupid grin......

The ship will drop over the horizon and on the radio the notice will come that money is best used burning in a 55 gallon barrel to help US stay warm.....

I already have a box of ear plugs to disable that whine!

Old 11-10-2012, 09:28 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Maybe maybe not. It depends on how Hungry you lefties get....... It isn't like you will go to work and grow food and feed one another for FREE is it?

Oh no you people are about let the other guy do the work and then you come and want to take it.

I would advise you to not try that here at harvest time, as you might just end up in the freezer. I admit my sight isn't what it once was and i could mistake you for a deer.

Of course once i discovered the stringy meat and bad taste of chicken I would make an attempt to fed you to the dog. If that didn't work I might bait a crab pot and see if they are game.

My town is hard core blue and forever i am bringing home useful items they throw away. I have almost enough now to build a sugar shack for free. I just need a little more framing.

I have ply wood for walls and the roof windows too, and even metal enough for the roof all free because you bleedin hearts don't know how to conserve and get the use of things..

When you and they go to starving times i will be setting back having pancakes with my own pure maple syrup I made.... You all can watch.
Appears you have a very active fantasy life!

In any case, if you can do all those things, you should not be on disability insurance.
I thought only low-life lazy scum democrats got hand-outs.
Although you may have paid for disability insurance, if you are not truly disabled then you are getting a hand-out and cheating the system, just as you complain about others doing the same thing.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM

434 posts, read 684,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The insider View Post
Double down on rutting against America. You guys have not learned have you? Its that exact attitude that fired up the Obama base after four years of brutal attacks. Their is an invisible (to republicans)group of new politicaly active people. We spent the last year registering new Dem voters. We took people to the polls and showed them videos about how to use the voting machines. We demanded they participate because people died for your right to vote. We applied peer pressure to those around us who didn't get it. And you know what we used to light the fire. Your party's on people. Rush Limbaugh,Glenn Beck,Sean Hannity,Mike Gallagher and many others. We recorded their words and more importantly the words of their callers. We played it back at parties and while watching ball games. Once those that were not into it heard what the Romney vote was all about,they became just as active or more so than us.

We did all this on our own time. We sent money. We called it overtime for Obama. This happened all over the Country. And you guys still don't see us,but you will
Why divulge your tactics? They just might be smart enough to copy them?

Old 11-10-2012, 09:37 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:

I'll ignore the "violent means" bravado and chest pounding nonsense, but who exactly are you taking your country back from? And what makes this country exclusively yours? And has it ever occurred to you that after you get your country back from whateve or whomever, Native Americans might decide to take it back from you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections