Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 03:07 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,060,434 times

Advertisements

Oh boy. Media matters as a source. LOL. You know Brock admitted to lying earlier in his career. Your source is a leaking bucket of water. Your source doesn't even hold enough water to be considered shallow. It just gets funnier and funnier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Instead of assuming a daisy chain of they said and they also said, perhaps you would like to challenge your intellect with actual facts.

The NY Times' Story Based On Clinton Cash "Doesn't Hold Up That Well," Here's Why
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2015, 03:18 PM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
I'm typically a Dem- but I think the real harm from this is it will remind everyone over the age of 35 about the non-stop scandals that the Clintons seem to bring on themselves. No other political family seems to attract & cultivate the same sordid cast of characters or questions of ethics. They referred to it as 'Clinton-fatigue' in the late 90s and it is part of the reason so many supposed allies let them out to dry during the 2008 campaign.

Its also why the Dem Senators were so gung-ho on Clinton for SoS. It got her out of their hair and essentially shut her and Bill up because of the protocol for that particular job. Obama was playing chess with that appointment.

At some point when two people who are supposedly so highly educates, so successful and both lawyers to boot keep making 'errors' in terms of finances, money and regulations you really have to question if they are truly mistakes or simply an MO.

Old 04-25-2015, 03:20 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
They all do it. So what's new?

is that the hillary's defense she is done and democrats don't even know it.

if she can't explain this and sound truthful, she is DONE!!

Old 04-25-2015, 04:29 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That speaks highly of you and your ethics, someone who doesn't care the woman, the family, that you worship is 100% corrupt and is only in the game for the money and not for the country. You really hate America, don't you?
Hopefully Clinton Cash should get the FBI off their behinds and start an investigation. this isn't going away, just as her illegal email destruction and the people she killed in Benghazi will not go away.
Clintons are trash and crooks and should be in jail, not running for office.

why should i care? how does it affect me and my daily routine?

when i wake up in the morning politics or clinton's cash issues are the last things on my mind.

i dont care. it doesnt change anything for me when i head out in the morning.

everybody takes advantage of something in there daily life. i've mentioned how i use a handicap tag to park in handicap, even though im not handicapped.

im tired of people whining and playing the holier than thou card. everybody is guilty of taking advantage of a situation to benefit themselves, and those who refuse to admit it are lying. its human nature.

my handicap parking is you downloading and streaming videos and music illegally. i dont care what you do, so why dont you lay off when it comes to other people.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:45 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I thought conservatives believed in constitutional rights, namely the sixth Amendment.
If you truly "Thought", you wouldn't be a democrat supporting the trash who run that party...

Old 04-25-2015, 04:49 PM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

when i wake up in the morning politics or clinton's cash issues are the last things on my mind.

everybody takes advantage of something in there daily life. i've mentioned how i use a handicap tag to park in handicap, even though im not handicapped.

im tired of people whining and playing the holier than thou card. everybody is guilty of taking advantage of a situation to benefit themselves, and those who refuse to admit it are lying. its human nature.

my handicap parking is you downloading and streaming videos and music illegally. i dont care what you do, so why dont you lay off when it comes to other people.
And this is exactly why this country is done. Enjoy your handicapped parking, I'm sure it makes you feel good. And go ahead and vote for Hillary, no big deal that her and hubby Bill steal millions.

Old 04-25-2015, 04:50 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

Your parents must be proud of the way you turned out, you are truly a democrat, no ethics and willing do do anything and everything, legal or not, to make life easier for yourself.
You did an excellent job of defining your character.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:06 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,376,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I'm typically a Dem- but I think the real harm from this is it will remind everyone over the age of 35 about the non-stop scandals that the Clintons seem to bring on themselves. No other political family seems to attract & cultivate the same sordid cast of characters or questions of ethics. They referred to it as 'Clinton-fatigue' in the late 90s and it is part of the reason so many supposed allies let them out to dry during the 2008 campaign.

Its also why the Dem Senators were so gung-ho on Clinton for SoS. It got her out of their hair and essentially shut her and Bill up because of the protocol for that particular job. Obama was playing chess with that appointment.

At some point when two people who are supposedly so highly educates, so successful and both lawyers to boot keep making 'errors' in terms of finances, money and regulations you really have to question if they are truly mistakes or simply an MO.

If you are truly typically a Dem, then I have three words for you: Supreme Court appointments. If you are truly typically a Dem, then I really don't think you will enjoy living in a theocracy with no social safety nets ruled by the Guardians Of Privilege (aka GOP).

Old 04-25-2015, 06:23 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notasmoker View Post
If you are truly typically a Dem, then I have three words for you: Supreme Court appointments. If you are truly typically a Dem, then I really don't think you will enjoy living in a theocracy with no social safety nets ruled by the Guardians Of Privilege (aka GOP).

living in a theocracy with no social safety nets????.......lay off the crack pipe......We already have a big welfare state.

Old 04-25-2015, 06:30 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,834,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
Your parents must be proud of the way you turned out, you are truly a democrat, no ethics and willing do do anything and everything, legal or not, to make life easier for yourself.
You did an excellent job of defining your character.
dont throw rocks when your just as guilty as i am. i at least will admit i take advantage of situations to benefit myself, like everyone does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections