Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 07:43 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,084,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You need to take a break from Fox News. Fox News creates conspiracy theories based only on a, "they said, she said, he said, in the book (written by a right-wing hack)," instead of presenting any real facts.

Give me some real facts and I will consider this. Repetition and hearsay are not admissible in a court of law as evidence.

If you EVER watched Fox News, you would have seen them compare 'Clinton Cash' to insider trading scandals, where there is seldom direct evidence of insider trading, but the timeline of contact with an insider resulting, soon after, with a beneficial trade is sufficient to lower the boom on the offending parties.

What 'Clinton Cash' does is establish the timeline between donations to the foundation and/or Bill getting paid to speak, and the payee getting some benefit from Hillary's State Department. A smoking gun is rarely, if ever, found in such cases.

Even if Hillary spends no time in court or jail, this timeline should be sufficient to show that she can not be trusted. Anyone who would still support her can not be trusted either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
why should i care? how does it affect me and my daily routine?

when i wake up in the morning politics or clinton's cash issues are the last things on my mind.

i dont care. it doesnt change anything for me when i head out in the morning.

everybody takes advantage of something in there daily life. i've mentioned how i use a handicap tag to park in handicap, even though im not handicapped.

im tired of people whining and playing the holier than thou card. everybody is guilty of taking advantage of a situation to benefit themselves, and those who refuse to admit it are lying. its human nature.

my handicap parking is you downloading and streaming videos and music illegally. i dont care what you do, so why dont you lay off when it comes to other people.
You paint the obvious picture of a typical Democrat. "Everybody does it so I am not guilty!"

Old 04-27-2015, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I betcha a lot that you will care when Jeb Cash comes out, right?

'Clinton Cash' author next target: Jeb Bush

Right now "Clinton Cash" author Peter Schweizer is nothing but a right wing nut job spreading unsubstantiated rumor on Faux News but when "Jeb Cash" comes out it will be heralded as truth given down from high, right?

Bill Clinton Ends Role With Chain of For-Profit Colleges

Opps, wrong story but isn't it great how the Clinton's bring college to everyone? Let them student loans roll!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

How come we can only find this story on far, far right wing nutjob sites like the New York Times?
Not one of these links are from Fox News either!

Old 04-27-2015, 08:18 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,875 times
It is going to come down to whether or not the people who want hand outs, want to vote for a female--no matter how bad for the country it would be--and want to continue with Obama's creation of a "nation within a nation" with regard to immigration, will total 51% of the vote. Those people will not care at all if Hillary is a crook. They will vote for their self interests, no matter what it does to the US. Illegals who have been given Social Security Numbers and have already registered to vote will surely vote in this upcoming election, and anybody else LaRaza can illegally get registered to vote.

You can thrash around all you want about Fox News, Clinton Cash, Benghazi, etc. If Hillary makes those promises and commitments, and those to whom she makes those promises can pull together 51%, she will get elected. Then we can say goodbye America.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:41 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I betcha a lot that you will care when Jeb Cash comes out, right?

'Clinton Cash' author next target: Jeb Bush

Right now "Clinton Cash" author Peter Schweizer is nothing but a right wing nut job spreading unsubstantiated rumor on Faux News but when "Jeb Cash" comes out it will be heralded as truth given down from high, right?

Bill Clinton Ends Role With Chain of For-Profit Colleges

Opps, wrong story but isn't it great how the Clinton's bring college to everyone? Let them student loans roll!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

How come we can only find this story on far, far right wing nutjob sites like the New York Times?
The author is no more credible by hitting on Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is another target of the Koch Brothers who are paying this author to write a slanderous book about anyone the Koch Brothers want out of politics. Only the naive and gullible would accept accusations based on no facts.

Last edited by jojajn; 04-27-2015 at 08:49 AM..

Old 04-27-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If you EVER watched Fox News, you would have seen them compare 'Clinton Cash' to insider trading scandals, where there is seldom direct evidence of insider trading, but the timeline of contact with an insider resulting, soon after, with a beneficial trade is sufficient to lower the boom on the offending parties.

What 'Clinton Cash' does is establish the timeline between donations to the foundation and/or Bill getting paid to speak, and the payee getting some benefit from Hillary's State Department. A smoking gun is rarely, if ever, found in such cases.

Even if Hillary spends no time in court or jail, this timeline should be sufficient to show that she can not be trusted. Anyone who would still support her can not be trusted either.
What "favors" were done to all of these donors? What proof backs up any of this?

The uranium sale had nothing to do with the Clintons. What other alleged "favors" were done and to what countries? Why doesn't Fox News discuss and list these alleged "favors" instead of trading scandals of congress?

Old 04-27-2015, 08:57 AM

The real path of "follow the money" leads straight to the Koch bothers. Next hit job, Jeb.
Schweizer is the the "journalist" equivalent of a Mafia hit man.
Quote:
“The book was backed by a Koch Brothers-linked organization and a billionaire family that is bankrolling Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign,” Clinton’s national press secretary, Brian Fallon, wrote in a memo, according to Politico. “These types of books are standard fare in political campaigns now, and this one is clearly part of a coordinated Republican strategy. But this is not the first work of partisan-fueled fiction about Hillary Clinton’s record, and we know it will not be the last.”
Clinton Cash author sets sights on Jeb Bush's finances for next book | US news | The Guardian

"Clinton Cash" - Yet another Koch Brothers Production
http://community.aarp.org/t5/Politic...n/td-p/1564499

Old 04-27-2015, 09:03 AM

Where have I seen Peter Schweizer, the author of "Clinton Cash" before?

Oh yeah, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcqs0DN5iDY

Old 04-27-2015, 09:18 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,827,692 times
Quote:
You need to take a break from Fox News. Fox News creates conspiracy theories based only on a, "they said, she said, he said, in the book (written by a right-wing hack)," instead of presenting any real facts.

Give me some real facts and I will consider this. Repetition and hearsay are not admissible in a court of law as evidence.
You need to take a break from MSNBC it will rot you mind. If 'ol Adolf came back from the dead as a demoncrat candidate the average D voter would vote for him. FYI not a watcher of Fox news...try Drudge or Google news.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:32 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
The author is no more credible by hitting on Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is another target of the Koch Brothers who are paying this author to write a slanderous book about anyone the Koch Brothers want out of politics. Only the naive and gullible would accept accusations based on no facts.
You live in your own little fantasy world, everything left is good, everything right is bad. You have it exactly backwards... You're siding with the destruction of America...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections