Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 02:14 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,245,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I read the link and I saw nothing saying that gays should be killed. Do you all not follow the Ten Commandments? What about "The Golden Rule"? No, I don't know what you are seeing.

Now, I understand the hostility and why people are leaving Christianity. As I always say "I left Christianity when God left."

There is no denying what the agenda was if you looked at the "vision" of the conference in the provided link.

When people find out what Cruz is attached to and about him being one of the "anointed", they will realize he is a candidate for the nut house and not the White House.

No, I would never have voted for someone that belonged to a group that advocated killing of any group of people and I think you'll be surprised how many will agree with me.

I'm not debating this anymore. I cannot believe that people can be so evil as to advocate killing gays. Who else will Cruz and his evil doers advocate the death of next? No wonder his wife has problems with depression.
Cruz is definitely a nut. And not a very well liked nut by Republicans. Just the fact that he wants to take away my marriage is reason enough for me to be scared of him

Old 01-13-2016, 02:16 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,245,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Great news! The moneyed elite are starting to wake up!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/us...s&emc=rss&_r=0

“If Cruz makes it, which is very doable, every one of the establishment crowd who is now eviscerating him will line up, salute smartly and get on board,” Ms. Matalin said, offering a mix of prodding and prophecy. “No one will want to be responsible for a GOP defeat.”

They also take him at his word. “I believe in Senator Cruz because he believes what he’s saying,” Mr. Sewell said outside the Matalin-Carville home, echoing sentiments often heard among the rank-and-file at Mr. Cruz’s Iowa gatherings.

... other donors are beginning to embrace Mr. Cruz’s argument that he can win a general election by motivating core conservatives to come to the polls rather than by appealing to swing voters.

It's all going according to a well planned and strategized campaign. Keep on Cruz'in!!
"I'll put the gays in their place" used to work for the Republicans.... I'm thinking not so much anymore.

Old 01-13-2016, 05:26 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,844,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Cruz is definitely a nut. And not a very well liked nut by Republicans. Just the fact that he wants to take away my marriage is reason enough for me to be scared of him
He's gonna take away your marriage? If that is what you think, then don't vote for him.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:45 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,869,709 times
Chief Duck Commander Robertson endorses Cruz ..... Hmmm .... a Quack endorses a Quack.

Old 01-14-2016, 05:29 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,844,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Chief Duck Commander Robertson endorses Cruz ..... Hmmm .... a Quack endorses a Quack.
And Mike Tyson and Jesse Jackson have endorsed Trump. No one is endorsing Hilary and Bern is well, Bernie.

What's your point?

Old 01-14-2016, 05:55 PM

25,974 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Wonderful at avoiding the question and the joke is, this conference was about their mission and the only thing I saw in the mission had to do with gays/homosexuals.

Ted Cruz Has Nada to Say About Conference Host Who Wants Gays Killed: WATCH - Towleroad

Then, dodging questions about illegal immigration and the anchors: Kelly Presses Cruz: You're 'Dodging,' 'Just Say' If You Would Deport Anchor Babies | MRCTV

You really have to wonder what he would do. Will he turn his back on Wall Street and is "jive" talking when it comes to his campaign? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/these-...145726933.html

OK, I'll give him credit at side stepping the questions that he is asked. Maybe he has been studying Hillary in action.

When Ted was a candidate, a candidate, a candidate, he went this way and that way and this way and that way

Cruz can't be as dense as he seems can he? Playing dumb when asked questions isn't the best route when you are running for POTUS.

Deceitfulness: http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/...eitfulness.htm

Old 01-14-2016, 06:19 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,541,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
No one is endorsing Hilary
List of Hillary Clinton presidential endorsements

Be prepared to scroll and scroll. It's a l-o-n-g list, much longer than any other candidate on either ticket.

Old 01-18-2016, 03:40 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,847,656 times
This Really is a Masterful, Textbook Campaign Performance by Ted Cruz

What Ted Cruz has just started doing to Donald Trump is a master class campaign performance. It is the model textbook example of when and how to attack.

This Really is a Masterful, Textbook Campaign Performance by Ted Cruz | The Resurgent

Old 01-18-2016, 03:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v33MP-cb5IA

Old 01-18-2016, 04:37 PM

What Trump really thinks about Ted Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSv_PBjS3EY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections