Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 05:50 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,890,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
Weekend rumors or suggestions that all GOP candidates refuse to be on the stage with Trump = debate boycott.
No the Field relishes the chance to engage Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 05:50 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,465,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Not Really, Trump is directly engaging on Veteran Issue ...
how is he directly engaging veterans' issues? what is a single solution he's put forward concerning veterans? so far it seems his stance has gone no further than "the VA sucks". if i'm wrong i'd honestly like to hear what he has said.

Old 07-20-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
how is he directly engaging veterans' issues? what is a single solution he's put forward concerning veterans? so far it seems his stance has gone no further than "the VA sucks". if i'm wrong i'd honestly like to hear what he has said.
Today he acknowledged the Fact the Obama Adminstration has fallen short on Veterans Affairs. This issue has been rampage the Years of Obama. There is no single solution and any candidate would concede that a careful review of the VA Facilities are in order.

Remember Phx VA, under who's watch? Let me help you . Obama

Old 07-20-2015, 05:55 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,881,102 times
Quote:
Weekend rumors or suggestions that all GOP candidates refuse to be on the stage with Trump = debate boycott.
I think that would be a big mistake on the part of Republicans. They absolutely need the voters who are all in for Trump right now to come out and vote for whoever does eventually end up on the top of the GOP ticket. Boycotting Trump at this early stage would spell doom for them in November of 2016, when the Trump supporters would probably stage a boycott of their own. I highly doubt they will take this route.

Old 07-20-2015, 05:56 PM

998 posts, read 665,834 times
Quote:
Still I kind of like the idea of this. It's funny to think of the GOP candidates taking their ball and going home, just because Trump is "too mean" or some nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised though.. most of them are more willing to fight for illegal aliens than they are for real Americans, so when confronted with a person who actually takes his job and responsibilities seriously, it must cause them great distress. These career politicians have never fought for anything in their lives, aside from figuring out ways to duck out of office a couple hours early on Friday to meet their mistresses.

Old 07-20-2015, 05:58 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,465,053 times
Quote:
Today he acknowledged the Fact the Obama Adminstration has fallen short on Veterans Affairs.
so he offered "the VA sucks" and no potential solutions.

Old 07-20-2015, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Today he acknowledged the Fact the Obama Adminstration has fallen short on Veterans Affairs. This issue has been rampage the Years of Obama. There is no single solution and any candidate would concede that a careful review of the VA Facilities are in order.

Remember Phx VA, under who's watch? Let me help you . Obama
The VA has a long, long history of mismanagement and scandal. I know you will find this hard to hear, but it didn't just begin under Obama. Here, let me help YOU:

The VA's troubled history - CNNPolitics.com

Old 07-20-2015, 06:07 PM

34,075 posts, read 17,112,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
"This McCain flap is really hurting Trump...."
The poll was conducted July 16-19, 2015. Trump made his comments on the 18th and they became common knowledge to news junkies later that day and the next.
Don't confuse them with facts.

Old 07-20-2015, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so he offered "the VA sucks" and no potential solutions.
It's pretty much the same for just about every issue he talks about. He is great at pointing out problems, but has nothing to offer by way of solutions outside of, "It sucks!" Lots of volume and lots and lots of words, but no real ideas to fix anything.

Old 07-20-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
The VA has a long, long history of mismanagement and scandal. I know you will find this hard to hear, but it didn't just begin under Obama. Here, let me help YOU:

The VA's troubled history - CNNPolitics.com
This has been going on for years since Nam and your are correct. But it has certainly come to a head with the Phx VA Scandal and the mismanagement of funds high has forced may resignations with in the VA. The current President(Obama) has the commitment to help Vets and take service to a higher level.

Obama does not take our vets seriously and choices to Play golf on the weekend.

Obama is still a failure in may of us Vets and I have not received one dime for my service related issues. But there are more needy than I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections