Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 12:39 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,354,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteaters View Post
Haha. Nothing more idiotic than Hillary Clinton talking about foreign policy with her record. Thats like Charles Manson giving a commencement speech at a police academy. It's amazing she's running for president. If it wasn't for the media bashing Trump 24/7..., she would have 20%.

We will see how your 25 point prediction pans out in September, let's see if your good at predicting outcomes.
If it weren't for the media covering Trump 24/7, he would have got about 2% of the vote and been gone a long time ago...

I heard a great suggestion earlier. If he hates the media so much, they should boycott him and refuse to cover him at all. No press conferences, no interviews, no rallies..lets see how long the pathetic fraud lasts then. He needs the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 12:47 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,352,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
If it weren't for the media covering Trump 24/7, he would have got about 2% of the vote and been gone a long time ago...

I heard a great suggestion earlier. If he hates the media so much, they should boycott him and refuse to cover him at all. No press conferences, no interviews, no rallies..lets see how long the pathetic fraud lasts then. He needs the media.
It's all completely negative coverage. And the media needs him too. CNN, FOX News, and MSNBC ratings have gone through the roof since last June. He's making everyone rich. It would be bad business for media to boycott Trump.

Old 06-05-2016, 02:11 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,210,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
It's all completely negative coverage. And the media needs him too. CNN, FOX News, and MSNBC ratings have gone through the roof since last June. He's making everyone rich. It would be bad business for media to boycott Trump.
The media is only now starting to treat him like they should have been treating him all along. They aren't going to ignore the lies and the flippant answers. They will fact check everything he says and point out all the flip-flops.

Old 06-05-2016, 02:23 AM

2 posts, read 2,207 times
Default Trump tells it like it is

We are voting for Trump because he tells it like it is. He is KING of the comeback, he overcomes every attack. If that is "overbearing" then he needs to keep that up! He is the only one who does not insult American voters, since the others are too busy pandering to special, foreign and corporate interests(because the others are paid off by the special, foreign and corporate interests.)

Old 06-05-2016, 02:47 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,948,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris34
Love it. Anti Trump folks replying to a thread almost a year old, and quoting a Right Wing New Rag as actual News. You folks need to go vote for Hillary.
Well what better thread to keep all trump news in?? (All 1 thread instead of spread all over many bases)

Old 06-05-2016, 03:07 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,677,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well what better thread to keep all trump news in?? (All 1 thread instead of spread all over many bases)
I haven't been around Here for months, but they sent me a Notice that my "Ahead of the curve" Spot-on-Target Thread from last August.....is Hot Again.

Old 06-05-2016, 03:18 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,677,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Like plenty of us have been saying, he can't keep his big mouth shut and is going to say incredibly idiotic and insulting things on a near daily basis. Hillary will have a 25+ point lead on him by Sept.

I have spoken truth about Trump.

But, you need to realize how Wicked HRC and hubby are. Trump has a big mouth. But he is Right about CROOKED Hillary.

But, it really makes no difference about this election. THIS NATION IS DOOMED.

Old 06-05-2016, 03:40 AM

68,384 posts, read 54,639,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Totally Agree !!

People get turned off QUICK, with Blowhard, Overbearing, Self-centered types.

Donald Trump has reached that level. He'd be very wise to go Watch Ronald Reagan tapes...and Learn how to Unite the electorate. He needs to Learn humility. Reagan won the people with his diplomatic skills.

Trump is on the brink of repulsing many who he attracted. Better be sensitive to that fact....or his campaign will be history....before 2016, and the primaries.

Old dog

New trick

Not likely

Old 06-05-2016, 03:59 AM

7,196 posts, read 4,792,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Trump has always said that if he gets the nomination, the RNC will fund him. This is nothing new.

Not everything he has said has suddenly become "a suggestion".
He never missed a chance to point out that he was spending his own money. The stuff that mattered to me became suggestions.

Trump has become such a disappointment to me.

He lets the Heritage Foundation vet SCOTUS judges for him? Heck, I might as well vote for Ted Cruz.

I think he has said "trust me" and "believe me" one too many times for me. Reminds me of a high schooler who tells his girlfriend "trust me, I'll pull out". Yeah, right.

Trust is something that needs to be earned. It's time he informed the electorate about the DETAILS of his policies. He's all over the place. He needs to focus and speak with substance and depth.

Old 06-05-2016, 04:37 AM

30,467 posts, read 23,921,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I haven't been around Here for months, but they sent me a Notice that my "Ahead of the curve" Spot-on-Target Thread from last August.....is Hot Again.
The delusions...how was your thread "spot on target" when it was completely and totally wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections