Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 06:11 PM

26,603 posts, read 15,173,649 times

Advertisements

Yes.

I've thought about voting for Trump, but I find his attitude repugnant. I don't think I can vote for Hillary more of the same Clinton. If Trump can't tone it down and be more rational, I'll do a write in vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 06:20 PM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times
So Trump said the word Mexican.. are we getting politically correct again? Do we say African American or Italian , or Jewish? These are not bad words , only to the politically correct and I am not buying it.

The media loves to pick on Trump and creates a mountain out of an ant hill and nit pick everything that comes out of Trumps mouth.

Too bad they don't pick on crooked Hillary and go after her charity , or her lies which are constant.

Old 06-04-2016, 07:31 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,344,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
You can over do it...that's a fact. Listening to Trump last night, I starting cringing as Trump REALLY began to 'get on my nerves'...bragging, mocking other candidates, Ad nauseam YES, borderline 'sickening' ...obnoxious.

LOOK, GUARANTEE you, Trump is 'running off at the mouth TOO MUCH. He needs to STOP acting like a Spoiled brat kid.

Sorry, Trumpsters, but I KNOW what I'm saying Here, Now, is Spot-On.

Donald Trump can be Obnoxious. If he doesn't recognize that his Hubris can and WILL become a swift downfall....The Donald will fall. Trump IS his own worst enemy. Enough with the ''I'm so Great bit, Donald.''

Better learn when to Shut up!! Be more tactful. Or you will Turn-Off....what you 'Turned on.'

There are times, often, when Silence IS Golden, Mr. Trump.

Trump said "He isn't going to change."

Trump Change | RedState

Old 06-04-2016, 08:14 PM

7,191 posts, read 4,782,811 times
I was considering voting for Trump until he stopped financing himself. He's in cahoots with the GOP establishment now. I figured if he has 10 billion dollars, he won't mind spending 1 billion to get himself elected. But now he wants money from the RNC. Now the things he promised are "suggestions". My BS radar is telling me he's not as wealthy as he says he is. That radar is telling me he has no intention of delivering any of the things he's promised.

Now, he is whining that the judge who's handling his Trump University case won't be fair to him because he's building a wall and the judge is Mexican. Really? He is so special that he requires to choose his own judge? If he's found guilty of fraud, it's the judges fault? What a cry baby.

If there is something I despise in this world are people who blame others for their problems or their actions: "I got drunk because he/she/it left me", "I do heroin because I can't deal with my job/family/situation", or Palestinians blaming their problems on Israel, etc.

I got tired of making excuses or "adjustments" for Trump.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:21 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,585,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
I was considering him several months ago, but his failure to disavow support from David Duke (KKK), dissing our POW veterans, and his hating/raging against the judge in the Trump University civil case with racist rhetoric, who was a Vietnam veteran and also brought charges against drug cartels as a prosecutor early in his career ended that.

Keep in mind the judge technically is well within his legal rights to charge Trump with contempt of court, but wisely has decided to let Trump "hang himself" with public opinion backlashing against him.

We would be crazy to want Trump anywhere near the nuclear weapons codes. I predict the GOP will convince large numbers of delegates to change their votes in favor of a sane, more stable, and better candidate. Hilary is vulnerable with her Iraq war vote, email gate, and Benghazi albatrosses around her neck. The GOP can do better than Trump.

Please also consider Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate. He will keep us out of a senseless decade long war. With Donald and Hilary, we are more likely to be in one.

Have you figured out how old this thread is, and when it was started? Nothing is the same anymore. Catch up. Your Train left the Station last year.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:30 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,585,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes... He is getting sloppy!!!

He was exposed of trying to bribe the texas governor!!

BREAKING: Donald Trump Caught Bribing Texas Governor To Drop Trump U Lawsuit, Both Face Prison Time

Love it. Anti Trump folks replying to a thread almost a year old, and quoting a Right Wing New Rag as actual News. You folks need to go vote for Hillary.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:38 PM

22,521 posts, read 12,075,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
I was considering voting for Trump until he stopped financing himself.
Trump has always said that if he gets the nomination, the RNC will fund him. This is nothing new.

Not everything he has said has suddenly become "a suggestion".

Old 06-04-2016, 10:12 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,349,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
You can over do it...that's a fact. Listening to Trump last night, I starting cringing as Trump REALLY began to 'get on my nerves'...bragging, mocking other candidates, Ad nauseam YES, borderline 'sickening' ...obnoxious.

LOOK, GUARANTEE you, Trump is 'running off at the mouth TOO MUCH. He needs to STOP acting like a Spoiled brat kid.

Sorry, Trumpsters, but I KNOW what I'm saying Here, Now, is Spot-On.

Donald Trump can be Obnoxious. If he doesn't recognize that his Hubris can and WILL become a swift downfall....The Donald will fall. Trump IS his own worst enemy. Enough with the ''I'm so Great bit, Donald.''

Better learn when to Shut up!! Be more tactful. Or you will Turn-Off....what you 'Turned on.'

There are times, often, when Silence IS Golden, Mr. Trump.
Like plenty of us have been saying, he can't keep his big mouth shut and is going to say incredibly idiotic and insulting things on a near daily basis. Hillary will have a 25+ point lead on him by Sept.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:16 PM

200 posts, read 132,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Like plenty of us have been saying, he can't keep his big mouth shut and is going to say incredibly idiotic and insulting things on a near daily basis. Hillary will have a 25+ point lead on him by Sept.
Haha. Nothing more idiotic than Hillary Clinton talking about foreign policy with her record. Thats like Charles Manson giving a commencement speech at a police academy. It's amazing she's running for president. If it wasn't for the media bashing Trump 24/7..., she would have 20%.

We will see how your 25 point prediction pans out in September, let's see if your good at predicting outcomes.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:25 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,218,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Have you figured out how old this thread is, and when it was started? Nothing is the same anymore. Catch up. Your Train left the Station last year.
The issues he has with Judge Curiel that I mentioned is a recent news story. Plus, the people that have posted today offer some interesting viewpoints IMO. Glad to have resurrected the old thread and believe it is relevant until election day. Trump is still "popping off" btw. Therefore still relevant.

Respect your right to disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections