Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 07:44 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,446,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Why would you support a doormat who facilates the rape and sexual assault of women by her husband just to usurp power using the name "Clinton" ? A real women would have divorced him back in Arkansas when he was Attorney General and started their own career legitimately on their own accomplishments.

I can't wait for Trump when he finally gets to debate her one-on-one.

Trump: "They say you are a smart woman. Why were you so slow at finding out that your husband was a sexual predator?"

Hillary: " I am running for president, not my husband. All those old stories have been covered already."

Trump: "What old story?? I am talking about Bill's newest girlfriend that he as stashed everywhere he travels. Why don't you and he even sleep in the same house?"

Hillary: "Quit talking about my husband. This is about me!"

Trump: "Fair enough. Are you and Huma a couple? Bill said that you get more XXXX than he does."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2015, 08:29 AM

439 posts, read 1,257,550 times
Quote:
Why would you support a doormat who facilates the rape and sexual assault of women by her husband just to usurp power using the name "Clinton" ? A real women would have divorced him back in Arkansas when he was Attorney General and started their own career legitimately on their own accomplishments.

."

Because un-like your party I don't put my nose into other peoples personal business. What goes on between a husband and wife in their marriage is not my business. If she wants to keep this cheating husband then so what. I personally would have divorced him too. I am pro-choice all the way across the board on every issue. As a matter of fact what changed me from being and Independent voter years ago was the witch hunt trial that cost us millions of dollars, all because Bill had his pants down, really. If you think for one minute other Presidents didn't do the deed in the white house, you are naïve. The only reason we now hear about such things is the reporters don't care anymore about blasting it. Bill was a great president but a lousy husband. If he has 20 cuties on the side "I/WE DON'T CARE". I care about this country and never ever letting another R in the white house to ruin it again. We personally are just now getting back to where we were financially after the BUSH failure, thank god and thank Obama.

Debbie...

Old 11-02-2015, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
Because un-like your party I don't put my nose into other peoples personal business. What goes on between a husband and wife in their marriage is not my business. If she wants to keep this cheating husband then so what. I personally would have divorced him too. I am pro-choice all the way across the board on every issue. As a matter of fact what changed me from being and Independent voter years ago was the witch hunt trial that cost us millions of dollars, all because Bill had his pants down, really. If you think for one minute other Presidents didn't do the deed in the white house, you are naïve. The only reason we now hear about such things is the reporters don't care anymore about blasting it. Bill was a great president but a lousy husband. If he has 20 cuties on the side "I/WE DON'T CARE". I care about this country and never ever letting another R in the white house to ruin it again. We personally are just now getting back to where we were financially after the BUSH failure, thank god and thank Obama.

Debbie...
Bill had a long, long history of cheating, and he and Hillary made sure that his victims -- young women -- had their reputations trashed and were silenced.

Charming.

And you say it's nobody's business.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:36 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,637,777 times
Ted Cruz is a showboater. He probably memorized that speech in advance and inserted it where he thought it was appropriate. I don't want a bible thumper as President. Do we need the Christians picking Supreme Court vacancies? I don't think so....

Old 11-02-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Ted Cruz is a showboater. He probably memorized that speech in advance and inserted it where he thought it was appropriate. I don't want a bible thumper as President. Do we need the Christians picking Supreme Court vacancies? I don't think so....
Ted Cruz described how the moderators had questioned the other candidates.

How could he have memorized that in advance?

And why are you afraid of Christians?

Old 11-02-2015, 08:43 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,392,210 times
Quote:

Debbie...

You need to thank the GOP Congress, not Barack. Any anemic recover is in spite of Barack, not because of anything he did. Barack has no experience in such matters.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:45 AM

439 posts, read 1,257,550 times
Quote:
You need to thank the GOP Congress, not Barack. Any anemic recover is in spite of Barack, not because of anything he did. Barack has no experience in such matters.
You mean the party of no, you can't be serious.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:51 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,392,210 times
Quote:
You mean the party of no, you can't be serious.

The party of "no more spending". Yes I am serious.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:16 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The whiny GOP candidates claim that Hillary got softball questions from the adoring liberal media in the Democratic debate. Cruz said "contrast with the Democratic debate, where every fawning question from he media was, “Which of you is more handsome and why?”"

Cruz lies and makes up a fake narrative. Look at the questions below:

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, I want to start with you. Plenty of politicians evolve on issues, but even some Democrats believe you change your positions based on political expediency.

You were against same-sex marriage. Now you're for it. You defended President Obama's immigration policies. Now you say they're too harsh. You supported his trade deal dozen of times. You even called it the "gold standard". Now, suddenly, last week, you're against it.

Will you say anything to get elected?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, though, with all due respect, the question is really about political expediency. Just in July, New Hampshire, you told the crowd you'd, quote, "take a back seat to no one when it comes to progressive values."

Last month in Ohio, you said you plead guilty to, quote, "being kind of moderate and center." Do you change your political identity based on who you're talking to?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, on the campaign trail, Governor Webb has said that he would never have used military force in Libya and that the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was inevitable. Should you have seen that attack coming?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, you are going to be testifying before Congress next week about your e-mails. For the last eight months, you haven't been able to put this issue behind you. You dismissed it; you joked about it; you called it a mistake. What does that say about your ability to handle far more challenging crises as president?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, Secretary Clinton, with all due respect, it's a little hard -- I mean, isn't it a little bit hard to call this just a partisan issue? There's an FBI investigation, and President Obama himself just two days ago said this is a legitimate issue.

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, how would you address this issue? In all candor, you and your husband are part of the one percent. How can you credibly represent the views of the middle class?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, do you regret your vote on the Patriot Act?

COOPER: Secretary Clinton, how would you not be a third term of President Obama?
Regardless of your political views let's face it: the Dems were not asked the same type of questions as the Rs last week. it was the most biased and slanted debate I have seen and I am pretty sure I have seen as many or more than almost anyone on this forum. How many of you saw the Kennedy/Nixon debate?

Old 11-02-2015, 09:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
The irony of a thread started by Democrats to WHINE about others whining...

Just cant be pointed out enough...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections