Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 07:38 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,849,618 times

Advertisements

Obviously, the OP got the "whiny GOP" memo.

Nevertheless, I'll just wait for him to inform us when Hillary was asked to explain her comment that deep-seated cultural codes and religious biases have to be changed, and how she intends to go about that. And I'll also wait for an example of an NBC moderator who takes to every social media forum available to respond to critics of Republican candidates, the way John Harwood (who can't stay off Twitter and Instagram to answer Hillary's political crirics) does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 08:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Why would you support a doormat who facilates the rape and sexual assault of women by her husband just to usurp power using the name "Clinton" ? A real women would have divorced him back in Arkansas when he was Attorney General and started their own career legitimately on their own accomplishments.

I can't wait for Trump when he finally gets to debate her one-on-one.

Trump: "They say you are a smart woman. Why were you so slow at finding out that your husband was a sexual predator?"

Hillary: " I am running for president, not my husband. All those old stories have been covered already."

Trump: "What old story?? I am talking about Bill's newest girlfriend that he as stashed everywhere he travels. Why don't you and he even sleep in the same house?"

Hillary: "Quit talking about my husband. This is about me!"

Trump: "Fair enough. Are you and Huma a couple? Bill said that you get more XXXX than he does."
I mean Trump might be wise to stay away from the personal relationships/number of marriges/kids out of wedlock issue IF he wants to maintain the evangelical vote.

Maybe Hillary can ask him to quote some bible verses and ask how many ladies he's f***ed while married.

Old 11-03-2015, 08:05 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean Trump might be wise to stay away from the personal relationships/number of marriges/kids out of wedlock issue IF he wants to maintain the evangelical vote.

Maybe Hillary can ask him to quote some bible verses and ask how many ladies he's f***ed while married.
Only one problem with this theory. They aren't exactly going to flock to the wife of a proven liar and adulterer. Ozzie & Harriot Nelson it isn't.

Old 11-03-2015, 08:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Only one problem with this theory. They aren't exactly going to flock to the wife of a proven liar and adulterer. Ozzie & Harriot Nelson it isn't.
Hillary isn't counting on the evangelical vote - they were NEVER going vote for her. Trump IS.

Maybe he'll bring his bible again and wave it around in the air. Hillary can ask him his favorite bible verse and watch him squirm.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:56 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,372,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
You need to thank the GOP Congress, not Barack. Any anemic recover is in spite of Barack, not because of anything he did. Barack has no experience in such matters.
LOL. And what exactly did the GOP led Congress do? They sure haven't had a lot of accomplishments for all the sound and fury coming from them.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:48 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times
This was snarky...

“Is this a comic book version of a presidential campaign?” Harwood asked Trump.
“No, it’s not a comic book,” the real estate mogul answered. “And it’s not a very nicely asked question, the way you say that.”
Harwood later pressed Trump on his proposed economic policies.
Saying he had spoken to economic advisers who served presidents from both parties, Harwood told Trump, “They said you have as much chance of cutting taxes that much without increasing the deficit as you would of flying away from that podium by flapping your wings.”

Old 11-03-2015, 12:12 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,183,510 times
When Trump starts bringing out somebody else's personal life, his personal life will become fair game -- and then we can talk about his three wives and any kids he may have had out of wedlock....

Old 11-03-2015, 12:13 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,183,510 times
In the general election, everyone's dirty laundry will be on full display for EVERYONE to see. Did anyone else take a vacation with the family dog on the roof of the car?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections