Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 08:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times

Advertisements

We need an honest outside party counting the votes. Someone like the Mafia maybe.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:03 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,541,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Sanders is asking for the raw votes. Hillary won all 6 coin tosses. Unusual and unlikely. But he won't make too big of a deal about it.
That meme's been discredited.

Bernie Sanders won a sizable share of coin tosses as well

Old 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM

30,078 posts, read 18,689,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
We're completely under foreign and international banker rule. The "elections" are a joke.

Microsoft software whose preferred candidate is Rubio counted the votes in Iowa. He was not even polling 15% on the 31st.

Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Lead Iowa Caucus Poll

Trump was polling between 28% and 32.1% in two of the polls you can see in the article and Rubio was 5% from even breaking 20%. And the other poll was 13.9%

See this chart:
http://e.huffpost.com/screenshooter/...0235953400.png

Prison Planet.com » Trump Supporters Think Microsoft Helped Rubio Cheat in Iowa

Either there was massive, over 10% computer voter fraud, or pollsters are real bad at their jobs.

Trump Overtakes Cruz and Clinton Holds Her Lead in Final Survey From Top Iowa Pollster
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/

"Among Republicans, the Iowa Poll confirms the conventional wisdom that Donald Trump has overtaken Ted Cruz; he leads Cruz 28 to 23 percent, reversing a 25 to 22 percent Cruz lead in the last Selzer poll. But the bit of conventional wisdom passionately hoped for by many establishment Republicans — a Marco Rubio surge past Cruz into second place — just ain’t happening. He’s at 15 percent, with no particular signs of momentum, unless you believe Selzer missed some sort of very late, debate-driven change (this poll was still in the field yesterday, though)."

Face it folks we're under occupied rule. Voting is not going to help us.

I suspected this much. One must appreciate the results of the "entry polls" vs the "exit polls".

We have entities in control of elections which do not represent the views of the people. If this was true, Sanders and Trump would have won.

This can only go on for so long before there is an insurrection on the part of the citizens. People will not accept being screwed forever. When there is a final "reaction", the tyrants often find themselves against a wall or hanging from a lamp post.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM

15,102 posts, read 8,650,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
I don't think there was fraud at all but more of a rejection of Trump (and possibly some of Cruz) leaving Rubio as the remaining logical choice.
Very good!!! Your programming is taking very well.

And Hillary winning 6 of 6 coin tosses is also just good luck, rather than a virtual mathematical impossibility!!

But, can someone explain to me the basis for deciding political delegates on a coin toss? Did the founding fathers really believe that we should flip a coin to decide political outcomes?

Ah, it doesn't matter really ….. between Bernie the commie and Hillary the traitor/criminal espionage agent, you might as well flip a coin, because either one of them in the White House means we are dead as a nation.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Very good!!! Your programming is taking very well.

And Hillary winning 6 of 6 coin tosses is also just good luck, rather than a virtual mathematical impossibility!!

But, can someone explain to me the basis for deciding political delegates on a coin toss? Did the founding fathers really believe that we should flip a coin to decide political outcomes?

Ah, it doesn't matter really ….. between Bernie the commie and Hillary the traitor/criminal espionage agent, you might as well flip a coin, because either one of them in the White House means we are dead as a nation.
Agreed-

"dead as a nation" A nation is defined by the rule of law. When the application of the rule of law is not universal, citizens no longer believe in those laws, nor are they inclined to abide by them. This is a tantamount to revolution. Americans have HAD IT with corrupt, self serving politicians who have sold the American public up the river. Our politicians are viewed more as enemies, than representatives.

There is a LARGE componant of the popualtion who is tired of being savaged by politicians selling Americans out to foreign bidders to line thier pockets.

When the citizens come to appreciate that the political process is rigged/corrupt and that ther is no recource for citizens, revolution becomes the recourse.

We are being ruled by tryants who do not give a damn about the citizens they are presumably "serving".

Old 02-02-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I suspected this much. One must appreciate the results of the "entry polls" vs the "exit polls".

We have entities in control of elections which do not represent the views of the people. If this was true, Sanders and Trump would have won.

This can only go on for so long before there is an insurrection on the part of the citizens. People will not accept being screwed forever. When there is a final "reaction", the tyrants often find themselves against a wall or hanging from a lamp post.
You have a much more optimistic opinion of the relative intelligence of the American populace.

Tell me …. what marginally … fractionally intelligent person would think that Hillary belongs in the White House, instead of the federal penitentiary that she most certainly belongs in?

What kind of moron believes that Bernie the commie belongs anywhere in American politics?

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the American people … after all, Obama was RE-ELECTED for a second term!!

Old 02-02-2016, 08:46 PM

24,014 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenstratpick View Post
I agree with you that there was likely fraud. I just think that it was on the Dem side and Bernie was the victim
Hard to do because the D's had to be there to sign in in person.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:53 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,707,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Hard to do because the D's had to be there to sign in in person.
Whose Ds? Hillary's? Interesting...it was reported that she was expecting Sanders to concede early.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You have a much more optimistic opinion of the relative intelligence of the American populace.

Tell me …. what marginally … fractionally intelligent person would think that Hillary belongs in the White House, instead of the federal penitentiary that she most certainly belongs in?

What kind of moron believes that Bernie the commie belongs anywhere in American politics?

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the American people … after all, Obama was RE-ELECTED for a second term!!
Agreed-

It is shocking that idiots elected Obama for a second term and support Hillary now. No rational person, who would seek the preservation of the union and the standard of living for the middle class, would have these people within a mile of the government.

We are in a precarious position, in which most of the electorate are idiots who know NOTHING about "their" candidates. I sat at the Iowa caucuses and was SHOCKED (I listened to both the repubs and dems across the hall) to the "designated speakers". They were all very POOR SPEAKERS who rambled and did not say a damn thing. I was SHOCKED. Even though I have performed MANY public speaking events and was trained (through my academic research training) to speak in public, I was ORDERED by my wife not to speak, as to not be seen by any media.

It appears as though the establishment is controlling this election and the will of the people makes little difference. Perhaps we can take solace in the fact that those "handlers" will be the first "against the wall" after the full efffect of thier policies is evident.

No one wants to be a slave. Every politician seeks to make his/her consitunents slaves.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed-

"dead as a nation" A nation is defined by the rule of law. When the application of the rule of law is not universal, citizens no longer believe in those laws, nor are they inclined to abide by them. This is a tantamount to revolution. Americans have HAD IT with corrupt, self serving politicians who have sold the American public up the river. Our politicians are viewed more as enemies, than representatives.

There is a LARGE componant of the popualtion who is tired of being savaged by politicians selling Americans out to foreign bidders to line thier pockets.

When the citizens come to appreciate that the political process is rigged/corrupt and that ther is no recource for citizens, revolution becomes the recourse.

We are being ruled by tryants who do not give a damn about the citizens they are presumably "serving".
Not much to add to this, though I think the label "tyrant" is too good for these pantywaist bribe taking buffoons. Tyrant suggests strong, and these limp wrist disgusting little traitors are just cowards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections