Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 10:10 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,850,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Exactly. I also noted that this was one tweet and that this "statement" was tweeted out by a pro-trump tweeter feed originally.

If she left Cruz over this faux issue, he really doesn't need her support anyway. I am expecting her to throw her support to Trump any minute!
I do too because that appears to be where the really angry people are. I had a Trump supporter tell me that if I am not ANGRY, I am not an American. LOL! She said, "Trump is not only our candidate, he is our murder weapon for the GOP." Personally, I ain't touching that kind of anger or following that kind of candidate who instructs to kick a** and he will pay for the lawsuits.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:18 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I am not working today and enjoy a good challange. Called the Iowa Cruz office, they said they never hear of her, let alone paid her.
good job!

Old 02-04-2016, 10:22 AM

33,585 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Quote:
I am not working today and enjoy a good challange. Called the Iowa Cruz office, they said they never hear of her, let alone paid her. The speculation of the guy I talked to (not surprisingly) thinks it is a Trump operative behind it.

This is some election....... Dirty politics at its best.

ETA: He also pointed out her picture is now down from Twitter and that it was a fake picture. I just checked, he's right, the picture is gone.
Don't you know they lie over there.. lied about Carson dropping out even after they were informed that Carson was not dropping out.

Ted Cruz's claims about CNN are 'false' - Feb. 3, 2016

Old 02-04-2016, 10:25 AM

33,585 posts, read 18,199,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
My support for Cruz suffered a significant blow with the cheap e-mail he sent out. It was disappointing to see him use a tactic like that, designed to make people think it's illegal not to vote.

I've also lost respect for Glenn Beck seeing the twists and turns he goes through defending Cruz and dissing Carson. It's not professional, not honest, and not in keeping with the principles Beck has emphasized over and over. I never was fully on board with his views because I gave everything he said careful consideration and some of it didn't sit well with me. This does it. He's defending Cruz as much as defending himself now that he stuck his neck out and made a first-time-ever endorsement during primary season.

Fox has been trying to destroy Trump from the start. Beck is trying to destroy both Trump and Carson.
And Rubio, never a squeaky clean candidate, is getting smeared by the fallout from this pie-throwing contest. He will try to capitalize, but I hope it doesn't work. You can't rise honorably by step on others.

All things considered, regardless of what the count shows, looks like Trump actually did win Iowa, and Carson finished higher. I hope people keep that in mind.

What a bunch. I just hope that whatever we end up with, it won't be Hillary.
You are smart and have insight and integrity to see it. I agree with every word.. could have written it myself.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Interesting how there is no media spotlight on this person and her personal outrage.
if she is just a supporter why would there be interest for the media? not much news value in "random person on the internet has passionate opinion".

Old 02-04-2016, 10:26 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,866,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Don't you know they lie over there.. lied about Carson dropping out even after they were informed that Carson was not dropping out.

Ted Cruz's claims about CNN are 'false' - Feb. 3, 2016
So are you saying you believe what she said and posted? Let's be real, love or hate Cruz, this was the mos phony posting ever or close to it. BTW, I have never seen such a dirty campaign as we are seeing right now and my guess, which I have been saying for awhile: Trump and Cruz are killing themselves.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Don't you know they lie over there...
then the next step would be to contact monica bayers... but i think it's unlikely she exists.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:31 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,847,826 times
Quote:
I am not working today and enjoy a good challange. Called the Iowa Cruz office, they said they never hear of her, let alone paid her. The speculation of the guy I talked to (not surprisingly) thinks it is a Trump operative behind it.

This is some election....... Dirty politics at its best.

ETA: He also pointed out her picture is now down from Twitter and that it was a fake picture. I just checked, he's right, the picture is gone.
Good investigative work. Sure makes the Thread title pretty ironic.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
....and my guess, which I have been saying for awhile: Trump and Cruz are killing themselves.
absolutely agree. from just reading this forum this morning i am seeing trump supporters pissed-off at him for being a whinny cry-baby and cruz supporters pissed-off at him for a perceived fraud.

rubio must be giddy at the moment.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:32 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,392,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Carson doesn't appear to be as honest as he portrays himself to be. In his Presser yesterday, he is questioned about his staffer leaking the information that he is leaving the campaign. He says, "Don't look at me, I didn't say it." Yet, he leaves his wife in Iowa and says he is going home to change? Today, we find out his campaign is drying up and cutting his staff by 50%. This isn't going to end well with him. There is more going on than we know today.

For the price of a ticket to fly back to Florida, Carson could have bought a new suit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.