Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 10:35 AM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
For the price of a ticket to fly back to Florida, Carson could have bought a new suit.
martinizing...... 1 hour!

Old 02-04-2016, 10:35 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Thanks for checking. Figured the tweet was a plant. Sick and tired of the BS, the lies, the deceits, the half truths, the slimy games. All of it. Just give me one god damn decent, half truthful, semi-honest person who will do the damned job the way it is supposed to be done. Stop with the BS already. The partisan crap on a page such as this is one thing. The lies, deceit and childish games from candidates is something totally different. I don't expect any better from someone as slimy and disgusting as Hillary Clinton, but I NEED one person...........somewhere............some place.........to be worthy of my vote.

This country has never had a candidate who was that honest. We live in a country where the Majority Leader of the Senate Harry Reid can stand on the Senate floor and claim that Mitt Romney had not paid taxes in over 10 years.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:37 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
So are you saying you believe what she said and posted? Let's be real, love or hate Cruz, this was the mos phony posting ever or close to it. BTW, I have never seen such a dirty campaign as we are seeing right now and my guess, which I have been saying for awhile: Trump and Cruz are killing themselves.
Truth will prevail.. the media will lie... and spin to pick their winner.

Ethics are hard to find in politicians.. Cruz really disappointed me to the extreme.. if you can't win without stealing votes, don't run. Cruz is off my list of those who I thought would be ethical and honest.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:44 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
absolutely agree. from just reading this forum this morning i am seeing trump supporters pissed-off at him for being a whinny cry-baby and cruz supporters pissed-off at him for a perceived fraud.

rubio must be giddy at the moment.
Except Rubio distributed this information out to his field staff also.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:47 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post

Can I feel how scared Cruz is right now. The anxiety he feels coming up to the next debate where Trump is going to obliterate him so hard there will be nothing left.
I'm glad she has class and integrity and is ethical!

Cruz has shown his true colors and they are nasty colors.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:56 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I'm glad she has class and integrity and is ethical!

Cruz has shown his true colors and they are nasty colors.
GOOD GOD! Did you even bother reading through the rest of the thread before responding? Her account is fake! It's been disproved! Please update your brain before carrying this garbage forward.

I swear this forum is just plain depressing. If this place represents a cross section of true America, we are just so screwed.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:50 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Truth will prevail.. the media will lie... and spin to pick their winner.

Ethics are hard to find in politicians.. Cruz really disappointed me to the extreme.. if you can't win without stealing votes, don't run. Cruz is off my list of those who I thought would be ethical and honest.
Did I say anything about liking Cruz? Of course not, I have no use for him but how do you know this so called Monica wasn't a set up by Trump? You say Trump will prevail but you say the Media will spin to pick the winner? Aren't you the one who says the media is hates Trump? Make up your mind!!!!

Old 02-04-2016, 12:19 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
For the price of a ticket to fly back to Florida, Carson could have bought a new suit.
And there is that. The story is really weird. And his campaign internals are really weird.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:25 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
With 1 tweet, you'd think she would have tweeted her pro "cruz" previously,

clearly not..
She did, they are cached. I think she's mentally ill. Here's one:

bayers_monica IOWA FOR CRUZ

I am on Fox at 5:00pm with @greta. Please tune in.

2 days ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Old 02-04-2016, 05:19 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Default Hear ye, hear ye!

A little hard to hear, but there it is. Very short clip, just seconds, so take a listen.

Exclusive audio was just released by Breitbart News which indicates that as the Iowa Caucuses were beginning on Monday night, the Cruz campaign called precinct captains across the state.

Says an e-mail from Ben Carson, "These calls were placed after the campaign clarified that any talk of suspension was false."

https://www.bencarson.com/landing/au...nond02042016pm

I believe the timeline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.