Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 04:02 PM

207 posts, read 119,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yesterday I was News Channel surfing and stopped on CNN.
I cannnot believe how blatenly evident they have been about being Afraid of Trump.
He was talking about the establishment not being able to stop Trump, and the only thing Republicans can do is either vote for Cruz, or Rubio to stop him. He was actually asking people to do that????

Now, you see how utterly dirty they are and how they've been controlling this country for years.
Just goes to show you how the people's voice speaks loudly and they still refuse to listen...they are so corrupt....

Cannot stand Rubio or Cruz, they both would be no better than Obama or Bush....
They should be afraid. He will bust up the rigged establishment and media. I just worry that he's such a threat to their "club" that they'll assassinate him before he wins president.

Trump is the will of the people. The libs, media, and establishment can't handle it. Obama was their dream and Trump is their nightmare!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 04:03 PM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skold View Post
They should be afraid. He will bust up the rigged establishment and media. I just worry that he's such a threat to their "club" that they'll assassinate him before he wins president.

Trump is the will of the people. The libs, media, and establishment can't handle it. Obama was their dream and Trump is their nightmare!
well, I've thought the same thing, and have even discussed it with friends...

Old 02-28-2016, 04:36 PM

24,012 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skold View Post

how.

Old 02-28-2016, 05:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,201,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, he could have, won't argue with you there. Trump reminds me of a boss I once had. The man was just like Trump, unable to filter anything and spoke like a truck driver....however, on a one on one basis, he was the nicest most caring person....did everything he could to keep peace...to be fair...Trump is no debator....but I've watched him on a one on one and he does very well.

he has said so, many times....and it's what a whole lot of Americans think and believe.

well, I used to feel the same way as well....however, look at the rest of the candidates and what they are saying, it's really getting dirty...and it always does....so?

honestly he has said that....many times....

People are never going to live up to my expectations and be the person think they should be....but as a very wise friend once told me, you can't have it all...there is good and bad in everyone, some more so than others....

I wanted Trump to run for a long time....even written on a few of his texts how I feel about his unfiltered mouth....however, if he becomes President, and I'd be surprised if he does....he will have tons of advisores helping him..grooming him, etc...I just hope I'm right. I don't know and cannot predict anything except this...if we put another career politician in Washington, nothing will ever change.

The Rich and corporations will continue to run our world, and the lawlessness will fester and spread like a disease.
My father had told me this many "eeons" ago when I was young about someone saying something to somebody: (paraphrasing) "A person who makes you laugh doesn't care about you, a person who makes you cry loves you." Makes sense to me. The tougher they are on the outside, the softer they are on the inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections