Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 08:23 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,748,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Again, you don't get it. A poll with 20 choices asking you to pick one is usually going to be inaccurate. A poll asking people to pick between only TWO candidates ear to hear is going to be much more accurate. Nice try though
You protest too much...way too much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 08:25 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,342,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodfin View Post
You guys have got to be totally digging the fact that the Trump tax plan will give over $1.3 trillion per year to the wealthiest tax payers, while adding nearly $10 trillion to the national debt in addition to already forecast deficit spending.

So hilarious how most Trumplets don't even have a clue about the issues or *cough* policies of the clown they are so rabidly supporting. Guess they all just need a daddy figure.

Donald Trump’s tax plan would cut federal revenue by $9.5 trillion over a decade and boost the after-tax incomes of the wealthiest households by an average of more than $1.3 million a year, according to an analysis released Tuesday.

Analysis of Trump
yep. If you ask a Trump fan to explain in detail why they like him rather than just the surface, he's gonna kick out all them darn Mexicans and build that wall, they are clueless and can't answer you.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:26 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
You guys have got to be totally digging the fact that the Trump tax plan will give over $1.3 trillion per year to the wealthiest tax payers, while adding nearly $10 trillion to the national debt in addition to already forecast deficit spending.

So hilarious how most Trumplets don't even have a clue about the issues or *cough* policies of the clown they are so rabidly supporting. Guess they all just need a daddy figure.

Donald Trump’s tax plan would cut federal revenue by $9.5 trillion over a decade and boost the after-tax incomes of the wealthiest households by an average of more than $1.3 million a year, according to an analysis released Tuesday.

Analysis of Trump
Wait a minute.....the complainers say he gives no details on his plans, just talks in generalities, yet we seems to have lots of details here.

Interesting. Mind readers perhaps?

Old 03-18-2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
LMAO. No comment on this sweet sweet bit of "policy" he's released then ?

Yup, I thought not. Deflect away, little Trumplets !!
If it was released by him, then perhaps people can correct themselves and say he never releases details.

And relax.....I get a kick out of the trump bashers, I do! Getting all worried and such, especially those who favor a mainstream candidate(guessing yourself), probably hillary, as the answer since they have just been doing such a great job in running our country, serving the people. It's most amusing and scary.

Insanity....doing the same thing over and over again....you know the rest, right?

Old 03-18-2016, 08:34 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
yep. If you ask a Trump fan to explain in detail why they like him rather than just the surface, he's gonna kick out all them darn Mexicans and build that wall, they are clueless and can't answer you.
When I was in Walmart not long ago, one of the clerks said she was worried because Obama was going to raise her taxes by 30 or 40%. I can't remember the percentage she mentioned because my mind sort of went blank after I heard "Obama is going to raise my taxes." I heard this all the time when he was running in 2008 and I still hear it from people who probably make less than $10/hr. I used to say, "Wow, so you make over $250,000 a year? Good for you!" but now I just smile and say, "I don't think you have anything to worry about" or say nothing at all.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:35 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,838 times
Quote:

Analysis of Trump
Doesn't it burn you up??? Lol I love it.
We know way more then you do. See we have Union meetings, these things are discussed ad nauseum. Nice effort, but as with all of your posts...FAIL.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
It's not as amusing as the Trumplets whose overbearing need for a daddy-figure blinds them as to any actual facts about the clown they support.
So who do you support woodfin? What wonderful man/woman of concious and integrity will turn us in shanglara, or at least maintain how wonderfully things have been being run? I noticed you dodged answering who you support. I trust you're not embarrassed to state who you are for?

Old 03-18-2016, 08:41 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,760,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. Polls of election more than 1/2 year away are pointless. Just like those of 1/2 year ago that said JEB would be the nominee.
You do know that you are making this way too easy...please stop as I'm starting to get embarrassed for them...

Old 03-18-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Hillary, Steve. I am not enamored with her or love her as a candidate, but that kind of silly naivete is better left to the Trumplets who need someone to revere. I think she's too political a creature to force an agenda, and she's pretty rational and intelligent. She would be capable of compromise, as her husband was. The massive GOP lie campaign against her is, IMO, just that.
Well, I appreciate your honesty on answering the question straight but the rest of your statement sounds as bad as the tumplets as you call them and just as brainwashed(it's those darn gop people). C'mon, really? The gop planted that email server in her house? The gop told her to laugh at getting off a child rapist on a technicality and self label as a champion of children rights?

This kind of nonsense, the gop set up their foundation?

Hillary Clinton's conflict-of-interest problems - LA Times

On and on and on. But your choice. I won't endlessly harass the other side like you do. I harass all sides as I feel they are most dishonest and ineffective, especially the establishment clowns. Though I'm not at all a bernie fan, I have a level of respect for people who support him as a way to make a clear vote against the establishment garbage with the nonsense I and many feel they have been putting across. Super delegates and beyond:

http://amestrib.com/opinion/letter-s...r-undemocratic

http://time.com/4104314/democratic-d...serman-shultz/

And the way the republican establishment has been acting is just as embarrassing in my view. Pathetic.

Last edited by stevek64; 03-18-2016 at 09:09 PM..

Old 03-18-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Fair enough. But at least Clinton isn't some hate-mongering racist bully, just trying to build and ride a wave of anger fomented by telling lies to the least informed members of the electorate.

And point taken on the email server. You ought to feel embarrassed about posting that "laughing/child molester" garbage though - that's pretty weak.
Well, I've read the information/listened to the interview myself and it seems very cold to me how she acted on the matter. Yes, her job to act as a defense attorney, got it. But the laughing part, how she discusses it in my view in a cold/trivial way leaves my conscious ice cold.

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

At the very least, especially paying attention to the bold which I and many others feel is the heart of the issue.

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting. And Tim Miller, of the Republican opposition group America Rising, feels that this story is fair game. "If and when Hillary decides to run for president her record is going to be scrutinized anew and stories about how she has conducted herself in positions of power will certainly be germane to the campaign," Miller told ABC News."

yeah, "might be".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections