Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 08:10 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,153,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Delusional people follow delusional candidates, surely you have noticed. They read one headline and embellish from that point.
Oh, the irony .............

Old 04-09-2016, 10:25 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,197,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I just want to expand on this.

One of Kasich's "faults" is that he used his Christian faith to justify increasing funding for poor people to get access to healthcare...don't forget that he decreased government spending and took a deficit and made it a surplus at the same time.

How is this a bad thing? I doubt most atheists are offended. People's religious views effect their actions. Did not Jesus teach about helping for the poor?

Seems like Kasich's bad things need to be stretched, while Trumpsters ignore worse from Trump.
Apparently among many conservative Republicans, "Christianity" is all about the Old Testament ... Jesus Christ and His teachings apparently don't really count if His teachings require Republicans to follow His Commandment and/or part with some of their shekels.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Oh, the irony .............
I couldn't rep you again, but the statement this refers to is too funny.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
White supremacists don't see anything wrong with their bigotry and homophobes are okay with gay bashing, so ...
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
The left has spoken - give everyone a hug today and everything will be OK. Do you think if James Foley would've turned around and hugged the terrorist behind him with the big knife that he would not have been beheaded ?

The left thinks that because Trump said Mexicans are raping, killing, and importing illegal drugs that he meant ALL Mexicans. The left thinks that because Trump wants a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country that he hates ALL Muslims. Couldn't be because of the radical Islamist being bred as we speak to kill us and disrupt our way of life ... think Europe will wake up and realize what a scourge these people are ?

It's not bigotry if when as a patriot you want to protect the citizens of this country from harm. I'm sure if it was white Argentinians who were killing everyone, they would be treated the same way as radical Islamists.
I didn't realize that Trumplets considered women = "terrorists". I can believe that Trumplets consider women as no better than Mexicans since you all have no problem with your august leader insulting them with regularity. You're so focused on your talking points to defend the Buffoonanator, you don't even bother to read posts for comprehension, you just start spouting the Trumplet excuse manifesto whenever you read certain words.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:42 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Apparently among many conservative Republicans, "Christianity" is all about the Old Testament ... Jesus Christ and His teachings apparently don't really count if His teachings require Republicans to follow His Commandment and/or part with some of their shekels.
I have noticed this. I notice what Jesus Christ is about, and his teachings. And then I see hateful Trump supporters at Trump rallies. Basically, alot of hypocrits turn up.

Old 04-09-2016, 11:22 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,360,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
They won me! I would never vote for a woman because I am a woman. I would never vote for a woman for whom I have no respect and that is the only one running. Hillary is more sexist against women than the male candidates. Hillary claimed that the women were at fault with her husband's sexcapades, how much more wrong can someone be. It takes two or one that uses undue force.

We are talking about Trump, not Cruz. Cruz is finished.

Delusional people follow delusional candidates, surely you have noticed. They read one headline and embellish from that point.

You know, all of this has already been debunked. If you want to vote for woman that is more sexist than any man could ever be because she is a woman even though a poor excuse for one, you have that right. If you want to vote for Bernie because you think you can get free stuff, go for it.

This thread is about Trump supporters who will leave the party not those crying and moaning about their sorry losing candidates by bashing Trump and Trump's supporters. Start your own whiney thread!

We just really don't give a darn what the anti-Trumps think about Trump or ourselves. That is actually the beauty of being a Trump supporter. We read the anti-Trump threads, laugh and say to ourselves "They can go pound sand".

Hillar's "followers": https://pivotamerica.com/ironically-...xist-comments/

Again, the thread is about people leaving the GOP if Trump is not the nominee. We have that right. Look at the ones that will leave the Dems when Hillary is the nominee. You should start a thread about that. The mass exodus from the Dem Party due to Hillary being the nominee.

I love how people assume I'm voting for Hillary or Cruz or Sanders.

I'm voting for none of them. I'm voting for someone who actually does represent what it means to go against the establishment.

Old 04-09-2016, 11:33 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
I couldn't rep you again, but the statement this refers to is too funny.
Have to respectfully disagree with you there.

You are a passionate Hillary clinton supporter, many would call you "delusional" Do you Like that?

Let's ALL stop calling each other delusional for a change , shall we?

Old 04-09-2016, 11:34 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,672 times
Quote:
^^^

I didn't realize that Trumplets considered women = "terrorists". I can believe that Trumplets consider women as no better than Mexicans since you all have no problem with your august leader insulting them with regularity. You're so focused on your talking points to defend the Buffoonanator, you don't even bother to read posts for comprehension, you just start spouting the Trumplet excuse manifesto whenever you read certain words.
Spare me, all of the "insulting women" statements have been debunked as anti-Trump BS. Plenty of women support Trump - none of them must be as smart as you are.

But keep voting for the left - I hope you don't end up with 10,000 Syrian refugees in your little hamlet of Jamestown.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:26 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Spare me, all of the "insulting women" statements have been debunked as anti-Trump BS.
Don't know what alternative universe you live in, but in this one... all that excrement came directly from trump. Nothing got debunked.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:48 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Don't know what alternative universe you live in, but in this one... all that excrement came directly from trump. Nothing got debunked.
And all of the anti-Trump excrement comes from folks like you ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections