Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 02:04 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Ben Sasse ‏@BenSasse (R-Sen, Nebraska)
20h20 hours ago
The path to national recovery is getting longer--as both broken parties move closer to nominating fundamentally dishonest 2016 candidates.
Another Tea Party loser crying as his hero Cruz couldn't cut the mustard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 02:18 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times
Quote:
A lot of what Sen Warren tweeted is identical to what has been posted here on CDF Election sub-forum for the last eight months........She gets it.

Elizabeth Warren ✔ ‎@elizabethforma
.@realDonaldTrump is now the leader of the @GOP. It's real - he is one step away from the White House.

Here’s what else is real: @realDonaldTrump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia.

.@realDonaldTrump incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and is "cool with being called an authoritarian."

.@realDonaldTrump attacks vets like @SenJohnMcCain who were captured & puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture.

And @realDonaldTrump puts out out contradictory & nonsensical national security ideas one expert called "incoherent" & "truly bizarre."

What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent.

It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness.
10:51 PM - 3 May 2016

I'm going to fight my heart out to make sure @realDonaldTrump’s toxic stew of hatred & insecurity never reaches the White House.
Trump isn't a racist. Your post is garbage.

Old 05-04-2016, 02:48 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Another Tea Party loser crying as his hero Cruz couldn't cut the mustard.
I am sure if your candidate had not gotten the nomination, you would be singing the praises of Cruz and happily hoping on the CruzCrew bandwagon, right?

No one is crying. True conservatives are showing the GOP establishment what backbone looks like. HINT: It doesn't come in an orange package with a bird's nest combover.

#NeverTrump

Old 05-04-2016, 04:16 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,220,647 times
Funny how you so-called Republicans are showing yourself to really be libs.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:18 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,220,647 times
Quote:
A lot of what Sen Warren tweeted is identical to what has been posted here on CDF Election sub-forum for the last eight months........She gets it.

.@realDonaldTrump is now the leader of the @GOP. It's real - he is one step away from the White House.

Here’s what else is real: @realDonaldTrump has built his campaign on racism, sexism, and xenophobia.

.@realDonaldTrump incites supporters to violence, praises Putin, and is "cool with being called an authoritarian."

.@realDonaldTrump attacks vets like @SenJohnMcCain who were captured & puts our servicemembers at risk by cheerleading illegal torture.

And @realDonaldTrump puts out out contradictory & nonsensical national security ideas one expert called "incoherent" & "truly bizarre."

What happens next will test the character for all of us – Republican, Democrat, and Independent.

It will determine whether we move forward as one nation or splinter at the hands of one man's narcissism and divisiveness.
10:51 PM - 3 May 2016

I'm going to fight my heart out to make sure @realDonaldTrump’s toxic stew of hatred & insecurity never reaches the White House.
She loves talking about throwing bankers in jail. How about slanderers like herself?

Old 05-04-2016, 04:21 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,144 times
Wow I was going to vote for trump, but now that I know a communist Indian doesn't like him, I guess I will now vote for the most corrupt politician in our country's history that is under investigation by the FBI. Thanks for the info Lyin Liz

Old 05-04-2016, 04:23 PM

617 posts, read 349,023 times
The idiot topics just keep coming!

Old 05-04-2016, 04:24 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,144 times
If Lyin Liz had an ounce of integrity and was truly #nevertrump, she would call for the dem nominee that could hand the nomination to Trump to step down. Of all the potential candidates, you are willing to chance the FBI derailing the dem nominee and placing trump in the White House?

Old 05-04-2016, 04:24 PM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Elizabeth Warren: providing motivation to roll back Women's voting rights for 20 years.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:26 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
I am sure if your candidate had not gotten the nomination, you would be singing the praises of Cruz and happily hoping on the CruzCrew bandwagon, right?

No one is crying. True conservatives are showing the GOP establishment what backbone looks like. HINT: It doesn't come in an orange package with a bird's nest combover.

#NeverTrump
If Cruz had won the nomination in the same manner Trump has, I would back Cruz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections