Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 07:55 AM

24,512 posts, read 17,260,237 times

Advertisements

Given Hillary's past scandals, her lies, her mannerisms and how unpopular she really is it is no wonder that anyone would be hesitant to hitch their name to hers. She is popular by default and the fact her name is Clinton.

You can ask any Hillary supporter why what has she ever done to warrant your vote for President and you will mostly get a blank stare and a AHHHH because we should have a woman President or I hate Trump. She is the nominee by default.

Trump is everyones favorite target and by attacking him it makes others look intelligent. Warren attacked Trump on his admittance that he looked forward to a housing bubble burst. What business man wouldn't want to buy low and sell high yet Warren herself flipped houses during that time and made money, no where on the scale of Trump but she did it buying foreclosed homes.

Warren is a real moonbat who can deliver a good speech off notes or a teleprompter but unaided and asked a question she will rattle on like an unintelligible idiot. How she has gotten so far in her political career plays to the fact she is a woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 08:09 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,672,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

That was another time dude. Another time.
Don't call me dude. I woke up today feeling female. I want to shower with the girls today and that is my right. There was a time when that wasn't possible. Liberals set the clock but they can't tell time.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:09 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,977,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There are two types of Democrats. Liberal/Progressives & Bill Clinton's New Democrats. They hate each other almost as much as they hate republicans, but they made a pact to run together. New Democrats control the party and give lip service to the progressives.

• Bill Clinton - proto New Democrat
  • Hillary Clinton - New Democrat
  • Obama - Ran as a progressive, but governed like a New Democrat.
  • Bernie Sanders - Liberal/Progressive
  • Joe Biden - A little of both with some moderate Republican mixed in
  • Elizabeth Warren - Fancies herself a liberal/progressive, but acts like a New Democrat. (much like Obama)
They all have one thing in common. They are professional politicians first. So no matter what they believe, or say they believe, they will end up putting their personal politics before anything else. Americans have come to hate this. The GOP is just as bad, but the topic is about the DEMs.

(IMO, IF Trump wasn't running against the Democrats, Pocahontas would much rather have dinner with the Trumps than the Clintons. If that answers your question.)
of course everyone will have disagreements with another, Obama and Warren had big disagreements over the TPP

Old 06-10-2016, 08:12 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,946,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I saw it and she was all IN. I think she very well might be VP.

That was another time dude. Another time.
That would be a mistake IMO. VP has no 'real' power compared to what she would have in the Senate with Dems as majority..

Old 06-10-2016, 08:15 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,966,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
That would be a mistake IMO. VP has no 'real' power compared to what she would have in the Senate with Dems as majority..
Warren folded IMO, had she hitched a little to Bernie and then endorsed Clinton not so equivocally she could easily help lead a Senate that she pretends she wants to have. She would then be on the short list to run for President. I think she blew it with younger voters.

It would have been nice to see her run as well as Biden. I could manage those two.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:16 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
I agree. I want Warren, and Sanders, in the Senate where they can actually move the Democratic/Progressive agenda forward.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:17 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,966,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I agree. I want Warren, and Sanders, in the Senate where they can actually move the Democratic/Progressive agenda forward.
I think she sold that one out. I don't see her actually pushing for her convictions, just saying them out loud sometimes.

She's praising HRC as a fighter and an integrous and beneficial member of the party, yet has interviewed about HRCs willingness to change her mind for $$$

Old 06-10-2016, 08:23 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Does she actually support Clinton, or just actively hate Trump?

She waited so long to endorse her, yet I really don't hear many firm convictions from her about why Hillary is great for the job. Its really all been just a bunch of rhetoric about how she feels about Trump.

IMO there was a lot going on behind the scenes as it seems she wanted to run with Biden but the Clintons may have been too powerful to let Obama allow that to happen. Makes me wonder what Obama & Clintons back door deal is other than the legacy saving and prison saving as it seems for now.

In the end I always believed that the good will defeat the bad. Warren is part of the bad!

Old 06-10-2016, 08:27 AM

17,349 posts, read 11,302,046 times
Quote:
Agreed, as vice pres, she would have to just be there, keep her big mouth shut and attend funerals for 4 years. I don't think this is something she would like to do. She has much more influence as a Senator and can speak her mind about anything she wants to.
She just simply playing her role as a good liberal democrat should.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:27 AM

30,434 posts, read 19,200,796 times
Paleface Pocahontas doesn't trust anyone that doesn't (erroneously) claim to be an Indian or won't beat up 14 year old boys, gay Mexican's, and throw eggs in the face of women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections