Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 09:12 AM

39,340 posts, read 27,734,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
You don't respect Warren because she was raised with the understanding that there was Native American heritage in her family? She attained multiple degrees, did groundbreaking research on debt leading to new bankruptcy legislation, taught as a professor at several universities, wrote many books and was elected Senator of Massachusetts.

Trump refused to pay hundreds of small contractors and employees, buried them with lawyers when they tried to get paid and then didn't pay the lawyers! That's klass with a capital K.
Nope, I don't respect her at all because only an idiot would believe she didn't use her so called minority status for personal gain. Yeah, that is Klass with a capital K lol

This said, doesn't mean I think Trump is all that great. he should stop the tweeter war and start talking like a statesman. Like I said, all these politicians have stooped down to low level of tweeter war like some dumb 12 year old. God saves this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 09:15 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,763,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Nope, I don't respect her at all because only an idiot would believe she didn't use her so called minority status for personal gain.
What did she gain??? Show what she gained by being told by her parents that they had Native American heritage. I think Trump supporters are so desperate to overlook Trump's truly ugly record that they are coming up with the lamest of excuses to attack someone.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
What did she gain??? Show what she gained by being told by her parents that they had Native American heritage. I think Trump supporters are so desperate to overlook Trump's truly ugly record that they are coming up with the lamest of excuses to attack someone.
she also claimed to not have used her background for personal gain. And she denied knowing Harvard ever touted her as a minority. But according to The Atlantic, she has shifted between listing herself as white and a minority throughout her career.

Do you read? didn't I say all these people have stooped down to low level of tweeter war like some dumb 12 year old (that includes trump) at least I don't attack one and defend the other. Both are idiots.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:20 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,987,747 times
Quote:
U Penn and Harvard made false federal filings on information Warren gave RE her Native American heritage and their diverse employee pool.

It's not unreasonable to believe her tenure in these positions wasn't influenced by her supposed diversity. The legal profession falls over itself to hire non whites to public positions because the profession is so white.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:20 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,615,579 times
Talking pocahntas, pocahontas, pocahontas... what about all that talk about respect?

All the old cliches about verbal diarrhea apply to Drumpf.

He can't help himself. He's a self-obsessed raw nerve over-reacting to any and all perceived slights. Thinner skin than a tomato. An orange tomato. With small hands.

Like I keep saying, he's making this the most entertaining campaign in living memory.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
U Penn and Harvard made false federal filings on information Warren gave RE her Native American heritage and their diverse employee pool.

It's not unreasonable to believe her tenure in these positions wasn't influenced by her supposed diversity. The legal profession falls over itself to hire non whites to public positions because the profession is so white.
It's not unreasonable to believe? That's what you've got here? It's not unreasonable to believe???

The woman has a lengthy record of accomplishments. Her parents raised her with the understanding they had Native American heritage. She gained nothing from that understanding and contributed to an Indian cookbook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
she also claimed to not have used her background for personal gain. And she denied knowing Harvard ever touted her as a minority. But according to The Atlantic, she has shifted between listing herself as white and a minority throughout her career.
And still no one can show that she gained anything from it.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:27 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,987,747 times
Quote:
It's not unreasonable to believe? That's what you've got here? It's not unreasonable to believe???

The woman has a lengthy record of accomplishments. Her parents raised her with the understanding they had Native American heritage. She gained nothing from that understanding and contributed to an Indian cookbook.
No I've got she falsified records to gain employment with two different Universities who then made false reportings based on those misstatements.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:

And still no one can show that she gained anything from it.

Then why

according to The Atlantic, she has shifted between listing herself as white and a minority throughout her career.

what for? Is she white or a minority? iF ACCORDING TO YOU, Her parents raised her with the understanding they had Native American heritage. Then she should always listed herself as mixed or minority. problem solved.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
No I've got she falsified records to gain employment with two different Universities who then made false reportings based on those misstatements.
Falsified records? Even her brothers confirm that their parents raised them with that understanding. It's called family lore and that is not false reportings.

You want to know what false reportings are? Donald Trump in front of a bunch of cameras saying he has lawyers in Hawaii researching President Obama's birth certificate and they cannot believe what they've found. We're staying to find out what that was.

Old 06-11-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Falsified records? Even her brothers confirm that their parents raised them with that understanding. It's called family lore and that is not false reportings. .
You keep on missing the point, the point is NOT "she has native american blood, or she doesn't have native american blood" nobody cares.

The point is a lack of consistency.

She changed from white to minority through her whole career. What is the purpose of that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections