Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 06:09 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,541,960 times

Advertisements

Ivanka told her brother to shoot him with a tranquilizer dart.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:17 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,122,258 times
It's all about timing. Hillary just won enough delegates for the nomination so the press is fawning all over her this week. Trump knows the game well enough to not spend capital until it's time to do so. Now isn't the time.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:18 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,725,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
You all realize how stupid you look correct? On Monday he is unleashing a major speech against Hillary, just the opening round of what's to come. It will be pure hell for Hillary and he takes back the news cycle immediately.

It's like a bunch of little children the way you act. If your somehow impressed by Warren and Hillary the past few days then you have now idea how life works. The trap has been set, and the leash was let out just long enough for those two to have alittle fun. And then just like that BOOM, complete devastation. Cankles and Pocahontas will be left a bloodied mess under someone's shoe.

Maybe it's because I'm a NYer like Trump and I know exactly what he's doing while the rest of you hayseeds haven't a clue. AntiTrumps are so infantile and easily amused. Enjoy your couple days, on Monday something wicked this way comes...
Oh get over yourself.

Trump isn't going to unleash anything new on Hillary. All he's got is the same half-baked garbage the GOP has been throwing at her for the past 25 years. The only people who are going to care are already drunk on the orange koolaid.

Old 06-11-2016, 06:52 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,178,951 times
Trump's got a bunch of problems:

1) He actually says stupid things on tape so his opponents can repeat them over and over again.
2) He's mismanaged his own campaign and he's currently out of money so he can't run ads to counter anything his opponents say about him.
3) We are in the general election now and he's not going to get the kind of coverage he got in the primaries. He's going to have to fight for what he gets and Hillary can demand equal time. (He could also demand equal time but Hillary isn't the spotlight hog he is so that's not really an issue.)
4) The media needs to continue vetting Trump. Every lousy thing he's done to anyone in the past 70 years needs to be pulled out and displayed for all to see. This is important because the eventual nominee will be written about in history books for hundreds of years. Look at how many books have been written about JFK, Reagan, the Clintons, etc. Trump needs to be scrutinized the same way.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:10 PM

1,268 posts, read 799,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
You all realize how stupid you look correct? On Monday he is unleashing a major speech against Hillary, just the opening round of what's to come. It will be pure hell for Hillary and he takes back the news cycle immediately.

It's like a bunch of little children the way you act. If your somehow impressed by Warren and Hillary the past few days then you have now idea how life works. The trap has been set, and the leash was let out just long enough for those two to have alittle fun. And then just like that BOOM, complete devastation. Cankles and Pocahontas will be left a bloodied mess under someone's shoe.

Maybe it's because I'm a NYer like Trump and I know exactly what he's doing while the rest of you hayseeds haven't a clue. AntiTrumps are so infantile and easily amused. Enjoy your couple days, on Monday something wicked this way comes...
Right, we are all stupid. Trump is going to talk about a topic that has already been rebuked by Time magazine. In fact, it is the same thing the documentary about the Clinton's money is about. I just watched the documentarian on CNN. He concedes there is no real proof. Not only Time, but every other major news network has investigated and said the exact same thing...no proof.

If you guys would quit chasing these smoky ghost conspiracies and develop policy, you might actually help this country. As it is, this is just another republican pipe dream that will most likely be funded in the millions with taxpayer dollars for a "investigation" so Dowdy can get on television and look like a fool...Again.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:19 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
It's all about timing. Hillary just won enough delegates for the nomination so the press is fawning all over her this week. Trump knows the game well enough to not spend capital until it's time to do so. Now isn't the time.
I'm kinda getting that same feeling. By rights, Trump should've crashed and burned MANY times since he started running. Well; he's still in the game so; if I were Hillary, I'd be worried.

Old 06-11-2016, 07:51 PM

1,268 posts, read 799,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'm kinda getting that same feeling. By rights, Trump should've crashed and burned MANY times since he started running. Well; he's still in the game so; if I were Hillary, I'd be worried.
Trump isn't spending capital because he doesn't have any. It has already been reported. Since the RNC cannot actually financially help him until after the convention, what can he do, but read the prompter.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

Old 06-11-2016, 08:14 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,291,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Trump isn't spending capital because he doesn't have any. It has already been reported. Since the RNC cannot actually financially help him until after the convention, what can he do, but read the prompter.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke
Interesting. I wonder how much truth or how much posturing this is. Trump is so unconventional that it wouldn't surprise me if this is more media/marketing at work. Maybe he's not concerned what Hillary has to say. Let her tire herself out, and then after the convention watch out. He may be loading up for a huge strike. The guy knows how to play the game. Regardless of how people feel about him at this point, he destroyed the GOP's in the primary....pretty much annihilated them, all with his big mouth, antics, and perceived "non presidential" approach. He won big time, and that's no joke, regardless of your feelings. He will be on the ticket, and he will be one of two candidates for the President of the United States. Nothing funny there.

Well, for now it's just a theory of mine.

Old 06-12-2016, 11:55 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
After what happened in Orlando last night; this mass murder just BACKED UP what Trump's been saying about Muslim terrorists and, that could hurt Hillary real bad.

Old 06-12-2016, 12:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It's hilarious how he's allowed two women to grab the top of the news for days now and run with it. He always said the only thing that matters is that he is the lead story every night, yet nary a word from him as these two women rake him over the coals.
the only thing I've heard from him is the old, tired stuff... pocahontas and crooked... nothing new there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections