Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 09:07 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times

Advertisements

“The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion. I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees, I have no interest in seeing either of them lead this country.”

Nancy Reagan:

Old 06-14-2016, 09:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Default Ladies and Gentlemen...

There you have it.

The long-awaited Reagan endorsement.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:11 AM

759 posts, read 637,661 times
The time may have come... but the woman who should serve as POTUS ain't Hillary.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:13 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
A lot of women support Hillary. That's why she's trying to make this election all about identity politics. She sure as hell can't run on her record.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:18 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
I do believe she was one of the most dignified and best First Ladies of style in substance that we have ever had in the history of America.

However, Robert Kiyosaki once said that Trump has stepped on a lot of big toes, and it is very difficult to break the the status quo.

Career politicians with special interests ties have controlled the country for such a long time, and it is extremely difficult to make any changes.

Trump is either a hero, or a troll, or a self promoter. I am inclined to believe at this very moment that he does care about the country because he hasn't dropped out. We will see.. Only time can tell.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:18 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Hmm.

Nancy Reagan is one of the very few Demographics that does support Hillary. i.e. Old Women.

I take note from that site they are also going to do a story on Michelle Obama where she imagines that she is the 21st century version of Jacqueline Kennedy. LOL.

Well no matter. The commentary is quite telling.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:19 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,821,329 times
Well, I want Hillary Clinton to win, too.

But I've never cared one iota what Nancy Reagan thought - so the fact that she happened (before dying) to agree with me on this one particular issue doesn't influence me at all.

However, it's another positive data point that serves as one more harbinger for the likely outcome of the election.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:21 AM

17,346 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
“The time for a woman to serve as our President has come – really, now is the time – and I think the idea of having a former First Lady as the leader of the free world is really quite a marvelous notion. I want Hillary to win. Even though I admire two of the current potential Republican nominees, I have no interest in seeing either of them lead this country.”

Nancy Reagan:
How nice of the liberals to quote Nancy Reagan when it may serve their purpose after they demonized her when she died. The so called "progressives" called her every ugly, nasty name possible and accused her of everything imaginable including being a mass murderer. Now they find one quote, where she wants a women to be President and her word is like gold. Hypocrite.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:22 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I do believe she was one of the most dignified and best First Ladies of style in substance that we have ever had in the history of America.

However, Robert Kiyosaki once said that Trump has stepped on a lot of big toes, and it is very difficult to break the the status quo.

Career politicians with special interests ties have controlled the country for such a long time, and it is extremely difficult to make any changes.

Trump is either a hero, or a troll, or a self promoter. I am inclined to believe at this very moment that he does care about the country because he hasn't dropped out. We will see.. Only time can tell.

Personally, I see no reason to believe Trump hasn't dropped out other than to continue feeding his massive ego.

Old 06-14-2016, 09:27 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Personally, I see no reason to believe Trump hasn't dropped out other than to continue feeding his massive ego.
hmm, I have watched pretty much all his videos from the 80s, he has been very consistent about world peace, trade.

I understand why people dislike him, I really do. Many Trump supporters seem to be very narrow minded hateful people, (I won't deny this either)

however, MOST trump supporters are not racists, or haters. They care about the direction of the country.

Trump stepped on a lot of big toes, and they don't like him. The easiest way to get rid of Trump is to brand him or label him as a divider or a racist.

Why not giving Mr. Trump a chance? Give him four years and see how it goes? What are you afraid of? WW3?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections