Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 11:28 AM

3,536 posts, read 3,739,244 times

Advertisements

More word salad from Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 11:29 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,342,738 times
Trump got Obama all riled up, you could see how angry he was today, I love it!

Old 06-14-2016, 11:29 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Obama teaches Trump how it's done and then some. Anyone think he learned something about America and our Constitution today?
I seriously doubt it and I didn't hear the speech. The problem with some presidents is the only reason they ever study the constitution is to figure out what they can get away with.

Obama needs to study the spirit of the constitution and how the government is supposed to work together. Our leader, if we had one, would be called a president, not a dictator.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:33 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
what "I'm black" glasses? I have repeatedly say I'm not black. Get your facts straight. Better yet tell your orange clown to prepare for the next debate so he doesn't sound like fool when he is asked questions about National security. Calling Hillary a dog or telling her that her husband is a serial cheater is not gonna be enough to win moderates and independents. Reality show tactics are not gonna work this time, the ones attracted to Jerry Springer tactics are already voting for him.
Lets see, according to you.....
  • OK to call Trump "orange clown" & fool
  • Not OK to call Hillary "dog"
  • Not OK to call Bill Clinton "serial cheater"

None of this has anything to do with what Obama said.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:34 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Because that's how he defeated his GOP rivals in the three-ring primaries.
Exactly. He didn't get the memo that the audience changed. He is still pandering to the party of hate and fear mongering when he already has those votes.

Let him dig his hole deeper and deeper.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:35 AM

759 posts, read 638,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Let's count how many people were killed on US soil under the last Republican president.

Obama wins.
Hahah... I knew it wouldn't be long before we saw this asinine comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-393c2256c2b4/

Who was President in 1996?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziad_Jarrah

Pay close attention to the photo of him smiling while taking his flight lessons in Florida in 2000 while Bush was the governor of Texas.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:38 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lets see, according to you.....
  • OK to call Trump "orange clown" & fool
  • Not OK to call Hillary "dog"
  • Not OK to call Bill Clinton "serial cheater"

None of this has anything to do with what Obama said.
Last time I checked Hillary didn't call Obama an orange clown. I did. I'm not running for president so it's not like this is my strategy to win this election.

Trump who has no idea what a nuclear triad is or Brexit is relying on reality show tactics to win this election. This excuse of human being and waste of Oxygen should be doing his homework instead of relying on bullying tactics to win the debates.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:40 AM

759 posts, read 638,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post

Man, it is really getting bad in Trumpville.

Nah.... we don't defend terrorists over here. We want to keep them out of the country. We don't have a free immigration for all agenda that puts our citizens in danger.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:44 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,994,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yet 50 more people are killed on US Soil by a follower of a terrorist group that rose to power under Obama's mishandling of the middle east. Each one of these is worse than the last and it's where we have gotten under 8 years of Obama's policies.

This speaks for itself. No insults needed.

And how many people got killed when the last Republican was president?

Your point being...?

Old 06-14-2016, 11:45 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

Trump who has no idea what a nuclear triad is or Brexit is relying on reality show tactics to win this election. This excuse of human being and waste of Oxygen should be doing his homework instead of relying on bullying tactics to win the debates.
If you are trying to say that Trump, who owns a multi-national multi-billion $$ company is less qualified on foreign affairs than a one term senator and community agitator, then you are wrong again. We see the mess the community agitator and his secretary of state has made on the world stage. The tragedy in Orlando is a result of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections