Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 12:45 PM

759 posts, read 638,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Yeah, gee, I have no idea why Bill would not pull the trigger to kill "300 innocent women and children." Afterall, terrorism disappeared from the face of the earth after OBL was taken out. . . . . oh, wait.

Mick
Yeah, gee, and I have no idea why you people still wet yourselves every time you get to say the phrase "9/11 is the fault of Bush 43."

Clinton blew it.. Bush inherited it... and if Clinton knew that 300 innocent women and children dying could possibly save the lives of 3000 Americans he would have pulled the trigger.

Not sure why we are even talking about it though...we both know the story in that ABC link is Clinton putting a spin on the real story behind his missed opportunities to get Bin Laden.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 01:22 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,994,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
So an attack that was being planned 5 years prior to George W taking office is his fault eh?

You Dems lay awake at night dreaming of blaming everything on Bush 43... even now I'm sure.

Again... kudos to the OP.

A. I'm not a "Dem." FWIW, I actually voted for Dubya. Twice.

B. The attack having been planned for years beforehand is all the more reason to expect it could have been prevented.

C. Why is OK for Trumpies to imply the horror in Orlando was Obama's fault, but bristle when the same is suggested about Bush?

Old 06-14-2016, 01:29 PM

17,442 posts, read 9,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
No, he mischaracterized (lied) about what Trump has been saying. If I remember correctly he's talked about SUSPENDING or STOPPING immigration UNTIL SUCH A TIME THAT WE CAN FULLY VET those people who want to come here. Let's at least be accurate about what he's said.
As for refugees, he's also said "WE SHOULD BUILD A SAFE ZONE CLOSE TO THEIR OWN LANDS SO THEY CAN STAY THERE."
What's wrong with that? Hmmm?

Or, we could do it Obama/Hillary's way and just let 'em roll on in without being sure of what we're getting.
How's that going to work out for us?
We already know it's working out. The Boston Bomber family were Muslim "refugees", the San Bernadino Killers were Muslim "refugees" , the Orlando Killer's Family were Muslim "refugees". The children born in the USA were citizens, BUT their parents chose not to become citizens. We learned that all of these were investigated by the FBI and then given a pass ..... We need to know why. We also learned in all these cases that the Family members were aware (at the very least) of their radicalization .... And yet did nothing and people were slaughtered. What are we going to do about that? They KNEW and did nothing.

Obama promised it would be a 18-24 month Vetting for the Syrian "refugees" , but he is rushing them through in just 3 months. Our deportations of Visa overstays is down 85% during Obama's term. Amnesty promised. Open borders and Drop Off Buses at the Border.

Trump says we need a pause to figure out what is going on - a Federal Judge who ruled against Omama's DAPA Amnesty can't e en figure it out because the DOJ & Homeland Security LIED to the Federal Court.

Obama was certainly in StompyFoot mode today the words Radical and Islam always do that to him. You can't help but notice that murdered soldiers on Army bases, beheaded Americans held by thr J.V. Team and the slaughtered people in a Gay Club in Florida don't bring out that same passion.

He saves all his passion for Evil Guns, his GOP Enemies & the defense of ONLY one religion - Islam.
People are FED-UP with this.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:30 PM

759 posts, read 638,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post

A. I'm not a "Dem." FWIW, I actually voted for Dubya. Twice.

B. The attack having been planned for years beforehand is all the more reason to expect it could have been prevented.

C. Why is OK for Trumpies to imply the horror in Orlando was Obama's fault, but bristle when the same is suggested about Bush?
A. Me too. He screwed up invading Iraq... but I definitely don't blame him for 9/11... at least not totally.

B. Clinton missed opportunities to get Bin Laden. Bush failed to follow up on the threat.

C. Because Orlando happened in year 8 while 9/11 happened in year 0.75?

Old 06-14-2016, 01:31 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,178,951 times
Quote:
My full name is John Michael Smith. Mine were born in the US.
That sounds like the name of a serial killer, like "Charles Manson" or "Wayne Williams."

I think you need to be investigated based on your name alone.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:

Yeah... he was an "American." Just his name alone should have him under FBI investigation.

Bigot much?

Old 06-14-2016, 01:36 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Let's keep in mind that Islamic terrorists bombed the WTC in 1993, while Clinton was President, in attempt to bring down the tower. 6 were killed and over a 1000 were injured. Fortunately they were poor engineers and didn't get it right (bringing down the tower) that time.

So proof is there they were planning it while Clinton was in office.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,178,951 times
Quote:
Yeah, gee, and I have no idea why you people still wet yourselves every time you get to say the phrase "9/11 is the fault of Bush 43."

Clinton blew it.. Bush inherited it... and if Clinton knew that 300 innocent women and children dying could possibly save the lives of 3000 Americans he would have pulled the trigger.

Not sure why we are even talking about it though...we both know the story in that ABC link is Clinton putting a spin on the real story behind his missed opportunities to get Bin Laden.
Geez. Maybe you don't remember this little tiny thing that happened to Clinton -- the Impeachment? While the Republicans were investigating Clinton and pursuing Impeachment, everything Clinton did was considered to be "Wag the dog." If Clinton had done anything back then, he would have been accused of something bad. You can blame the Republicans for the reason nothing got done.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:38 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Obama and Hillary want to disarm Americans while failing to protect them. This is what that speech was about.

Old 06-14-2016, 01:43 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,086,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The shooter was an" Radicle Islamic Terrorist "committing an Act of War. It happened on Obama's watch because of his failed policy's. He owns the responsibility for what happens on his watch. He willing accepts the responsibility for it or deflects it onto the inanimate object and makes it a political issue in his first speech. Once he makes it political. It's out there for everyone to follow his lead. He's the leader, pathetic as it is, he is the leader. Anyone who has taken the oath to defend this nation against enemy's foreign and domestic has a duty to speak up. It doesn't mean anyone will listen. Mostly, they don't, if they have a closed mind with a different opinion.

I don't care where a "Radicle Islamic Terrorist " is born. The people that they kill aren't wondering about that, or asking the shooter either, when he is killing them. I care where they commit an "Act of War" if it is in this country, and I care enough to speak out about it when those who are responsible are failing at the prime directive of government to keep the citizen safe. When they put the feelings and emphasis on concern for "Radicle Islamic Terrorist " or the population he hides in or among over the innocent citizens they kill. They go to far. They talk about building bridges and they are on a bridge to far, going to no where. No excuses are acceptable.

Obama should resign. He isn't doing the job. He doesn't want to, or he is incompetent. I don't like or need any government servant telling me what I need to believe in as and American or what American values are. He needs to tell that to those who riot and wave the Mexican Flag and not be silent on it. I was here before him and he works for me, or is supposed to. He's needs to do the right thing and resign. He's done enough damage to this country.

a well expressed rebuttal from one of the Don's minions...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections