Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 12:28 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,763,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
When I was in Vietnam I made $220 dollars a month............you want to quote me some figures on what those crooked politicians make???
Hmm...let's see. Trump got out of Vietnam with a deferment for shin splints. His daddy "loaned him" a million dollars to get started. Today, he says he's a billionaire.

He's going to give rich people (including himself,of course) a heck of a tax cut and that's going to make America great again, don't you know.

Doesn't it remind you of trickle down economics? It should.

Politicians make a lot of money because they have access to information you and I don't have. The right information can make you a lot of money. Trump will make a lot more money.

No, you and I are not going to get any of that money.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:37 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Default Khizr Muazzam Kahn Supports Sharia Law

Quote:
The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States.

[...]

Kahn is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).
No Media Is Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump, so We Will

Figures. If this guy doesn't set off your bad-guy radar, nothing will.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:46 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,069 times
Let me guess, main stream media wont touch it. But Conservative conspiracy sources are trustworthy.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:48 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
No Media Is Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump, so We Will

Figures. If this guy doesn't set off your bad-guy radar, nothing will.

Funny, he didn't mention any of this while he was assassinating Trump's character.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:56 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Let me guess, main stream media wont touch it. But Conservative conspiracy sources are trustworthy.

Seems he has a lot to gain or lose, depending on how the election goes.

Home Page

Of course Hillary owes him a HUUUGE favor for the slander job he did on Trump, so he writes his own check if she wins.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:59 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times
We remain indebted to the sacrifice made by his son . His son . A very brave and noble young man .

But as for the father , I said from the beginning , he looks creepy and that intense glare in his eyes is disturbing. Maybe very domineering personality. In his interviews , the smugness and intensity of his personality comes to the fore. Not a nice individual .

Old 08-02-2016, 12:59 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Seems he has a lot to gain or lose, depending on how the election goes.

Home Page

Of course Hillary owes him a HUUUGE favor for the slander job he did on Trump, so he writes his own check if she wins.
exactly.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:04 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Hmm...let's see. Trump got out of Vietnam with a deferment for shin splints. His daddy "loaned him" a million dollars to get started. Today, he says he's a billionaire.

He's going to give rich people (including himself,of course) a heck of a tax cut and that's going to make America great again, don't you know.

Doesn't it remind you of trickle down economics? It should.

Politicians make a lot of money because they have access to information you and I don't have. The right information can make you a lot of money. Trump will make a lot more money.

No, you and I are not going to get any of that money.

Just responding to "TOKIDD" referencing that "pot of gold" that us military people got compared to those poor deprived politicians..........

Old 08-02-2016, 01:05 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
But wait, there's more...

Quote:
The father of a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of words with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is an immigration lawyer who specializes in a highly controversial program accused of letting immigrants buy their way into the U.S.

Khizr M. Khan's website notes that he works to help clients with the E-2 and EB-5 programs that let overseas investors buy into U.S. companies and also provides green cards for family members.

[...]

"The E-2 and EB-5 are two of the most notoriously abused visa categories that essentially allow wealthy foreigners to buy their way to U.S. residency, and possibly citizenship, with a relatively modest investment," said Jessica Vaughan, the policy director for the Center for Immigration Studies.
Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship | Washington Examiner

Yeah, this guy is pretty much giving me a code red high on that radar.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:29 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,069 times
You all realize Trump did not have to take the bait. But he did over and over again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections