Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 07:20 AM

24,068 posts, read 15,185,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Expect to see these fine gentlemen (who were not prosecuted by the DOJ under Obama) at polling booths in many cities/areas of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
Prosecuted for what?

If they show up at this old WASP granny's polling place, I'll take them cold water and give them a hug.

What are you so afraid of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 07:22 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,114,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Prosecuted for what?
Being black and standing in front of a polling place. Surely the combination of the two is a death penalty offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
If they show up at this old WASP granny's polling place, I'll take them cold water and give them a hug.

What are you so afraid of?
Their shadows. They are, after all, Trump supporters. There's a boogie-man around every corner in their dark little world.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:28 AM

2,249 posts, read 2,834,509 times
Man this is great!

Yesterday he called Hilary Clinton the devil, and this morning he attacked the New York Times. Ironically with bad grammar:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

I think the man is starting to go insane.....I am actually starting to enjoy his downfall. From accusing the fire department in Colorado conspiring against him, to lying about the NFL sending him a letter, to his remarks on his 'sacrifices' this guy is going nuts. You have to admit if you are a Trump supporter, his behavior is a little alarming. He is attacking everything and everyone, even those that are not saying anything against him (ie. Colorado fire dept.). The walls are totally closing in on him.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:29 AM

24,068 posts, read 15,185,116 times
Any voter "fraud" can be taken care of in any county voter registrars office. There are many was to double check addresses,etc.

The state can check the voter list against the drivers license, car registration and various other sites. This is a ploy.

All these maps of red states tell me that the Rs are not taking care of business in their own states.

As a committee person and a precinct judge, I, myownself, verified the voters in my precinct by driving the blocks to be sure there was a house there and checking names against other public information.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:39 AM

13,718 posts, read 9,053,995 times
It is sad that Donald John Trump is starting the 'rigged' excuse so early on. I suspect that he has glanced at some polls. I see that he and Hillary Devil Clinton are tied in Utah, which I had been led to believe is a firmly Republican state.

I have stated, on multiple occasions, that each main political party conducts their own private polling. Since each party has the means to pay for more accurate polls (as opposed to those polling companies that still believe it is the 1950s, with everyone whom is anyone having a land line), I imagine that said parties give great weight, internally, to the results of their respective polls.

If Mr. Trump was doing well in the Republican private polls, we would certainly have more Republicans 'jumping on the Trump bandwagon'. However, such has not happened.

I admit, I was expecting some to make the move after the Republican convention. If any have, I have not read of it. I guess that not losing former endorsements is victory enough. Those that have endorsed Mr. Trump will, I guess, ride that bandwagon with him into the Pit of Despair, curiously ruled by Hillary Devil Clinton, if one believes Mr. Trump.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:42 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,388,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
Man this is great!

Yesterday he called Hilary Clinton the devil, and this morning he attacked the New York Times. Ironically with bad grammar:

I think the man is starting to go insane.....I am actually starting to enjoy his downfall. From accusing the fire department in Colorado conspiring against him, to lying about the NFL sending him a letter, to his remarks on his 'sacrifices' this guy is going nuts. You have to admit if you are a Trump supporter, his behavior is a little alarming. He is attacking everything and everyone, even those that are not saying anything against him (ie. Colorado fire dept.). The walls are totally closing in on him.
Hey, I've been loving it all along. Trump - the man who's going to almost single-handedly destroy the GOP.

Pass the popcorn.

Ken

Old 08-02-2016, 07:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,602,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Being black and standing in front of a polling place. Surely the combination of the two is a death penalty offense.

Their shadows. They are, after all, Trump supporters. There's a boogie-man around every corner in their dark little world.

LOL. Lawd, these people are afraid of EVERYTHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
Man this is great!

Joe Scarborough mentioned on Morning Joe that he got many calls over the week-end and this week from Republicans questioning Trump's mental condition.

Going off on fire marshals; gold star parents ~ when all he really needs to do is talk about emails and the economy. But he is mentally incapable of staying on message.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:01 AM

13,718 posts, read 9,053,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Lawd, these people are afraid of EVERYTHING!

Joe Scarborough mentioned on Morning Joe that he got many calls over the week-end and this week from Republicans questioning Trump's mental condition.

Going off on fire marshals; gold star parents ~ when all he really needs to do is talk about emails and the economy. But he is mentally incapable of staying on message.
How dare you slander Donald John Trump by suggesting that his mental condition is not up to snuff and that he is incapable of staying on message!

I have no doubt that, when Mr. Trump sees your posting, he will release a barrage of tweets directed at you, suggesting first that you are a loser, next that he is a winner, then that Ringo was 'barely a Beatle', then that Yoko Ono should never have been allowed into the country, then that he writes his tweets real good, then that he alone could have kept the Beatles together, then that he was asked to be a member of the Beatles, then that he finds it difficult to eat chicken wings using a knife and fork, and finally that he can't stand fish and chips.

I suggest that you issue an official apology, and so duck the sentence awaiting you.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:02 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,974,306 times
Quote:
He's so pathetic. Does he think his own party will 'rig' it against him?
Dems like to bring in animals to vote and they love illegal voting. The party that cheats their way through life.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:04 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,818,088 times
Quote:

Actually, I think you're wrong about him not staying on message.

All along, it's seemed to me that the message was "I'm Trump, and I'm hot stuff, so obviously people are going to fall all over themselves to elect me president if I want, and I DO want."

So of course if that doesn't happen, the election must be rigged. See? Simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections