Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 10:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Julian Assange must be very frustrated. He handed Trump ammunition against Hillary on a golden platter and Trump ignored it so he could go after a war hero's parents.

OMG. You are SO right! And fire marshals, tooJ! ust . . can you imagine Assange's own personal emails right about now? I'll bet they contain some very colorful language with regard to Trump's handling of the Emails that were gifted to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised- Hillary and her pals rigged the Democratic nomination process. I don't think that there are any limits of dishonesty that she would NOT stoop to in order to get elected.

Do you think that Hillary can take over the Republican party? My God, that women is total bad a$$. I guess she SHOULD be President if she can do all that, control every election in both parties, in every state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
The election has already been rigged.

Trump should be running against Sanders not Hillarious.

Hillarious won the primary fair and square?

She sure did. Tell me what state Bernie lost because it was 'rigged'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
How dare you slander Donald John Trump by suggesting that his mental condition is not up to snuff and that he is incapable of staying on message!

I have no doubt that, when Mr. Trump sees your posting, he will release a barrage of tweets directed at you, suggesting first that you are a loser, next that he is a winner, then that Ringo was 'barely a Beatle', then that Yoko Ono should never have been allowed into the country, then that he writes his tweets real good, then that he alone could have kept the Beatles together, then that he was asked to be a member of the Beatles, then that he finds it difficult to eat chicken wings using a knife and fork, and finally that he can't stand fish and chips.

I suggest that you issue an official apology, and so duck the sentence awaiting you.

LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 11:14 AM

2,054 posts, read 3,347,365 times
The man is on the verge of being criminally insane. Megalomania, sociopathic behavior, unable to understand reality, and acute paranoia. This is someone to support for president? Only if you're as lacking in values and as insane as he is. Maybe he's actually the right man at the right time, because many Americans I meet are almost as ignorant, despicable, mean, hate filled, racist, and out of touch w/ reality as he is.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:26 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,336,038 times
Trump underestimated how a General Election campaign could be.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:56 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarino View Post
The man is on the verge of being criminally insane. Megalomania, sociopathic behavior, unable to understand reality, and acute paranoia. This is someone to support for president? Only if you're as lacking in values and as insane as he is. Maybe he's actually the right man at the right time, because many Americans I meet are almost as ignorant, despicable, mean, hate filled, racist, and out of touch w/ reality as he is.
and they are voting for him too.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:02 PM

7,828 posts, read 4,575,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
He's starting to setup his line of excuses for when Hillary wins by a landslide. He's going to lose badly, the nation should get it's sandbags ready for the colossal outpouring of tears from the Trumpkins. Gonna be alot of flooding come November ...
I'm planning to take those tears, fill my swimming pool and make some ice to chill the Democratic victory champagne.
Get to work Trumpies !!!!

Old 08-02-2016, 02:54 PM

9,911 posts, read 7,718,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
He's so pathetic. Does he think his own party will 'rig' it against him?
I heard that there was a movement to pull GOP funding on Trump in October. However, that was before the Convention.

Old 08-02-2016, 03:02 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,341,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Dems like to bring in animals to vote and they love illegal voting. The party that cheats their way through life.
Partisan hack party lackeys are duped rubes.

People who speak in overgeneralizations and paint with such a broad brush are typically incapable of thinking independently or indeed going through much by way of actual thought processes.

They are usually hypocrites as well.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:02 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,161,199 times
Even Dumb Donald knows he won't win. I'm terrified that when he loses, he's going to incite Trumpers to take up arms against the government and commit acts of terror to get him into office. I wouldn't put it past that psychotic fascist.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:04 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,954,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Even Dumb Donald knows he won't win. I'm terrified that when he loses, he's going to incite Trumpers to take up arms against the government and commit acts of terror to get him into office. I wouldn't put it past that psychotic fascist.
I think Hillary could do the same.

Old 08-02-2016, 10:08 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,246,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I think Hillary could do the same.
Like in 2008 right?

Oh wait......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections