Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 02:16 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
absolute certainty .... we know Clinton is a career establishment criminal.
No, we don't know that Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Despite millions of dollars and Lord only knows how many hours devoted to investigating one "scandal" after another, she has never been charged, let alone convicted of a single thing..

She is either innocent or incredibly clever, but she is not a criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 05:42 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Any chance this could possibly be true? It would explain a lot.

Russian internet trolls were being hired to pose as pro-Trump Americans - Business Insider

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-02-2016 at 05:50 PM..

Old 08-02-2016, 05:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I saw that article a while back and I believe it is completely true. Why wouldn't a foreign government try to influence our election if they had a way to do it?

I mean - paid shills can't cost all THAT much.

I suspect we do the same. Anyone can be or say anything on the internet.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:52 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
it all comes down the idea of 'bought and paid for'

if you've been purchased, or you have done the purchasing, you don't want trump anywhere near your little 'gig'.

none of these 'denouncements' towards trump have ANYTHING to do with his potential skill as a president, they all have to do with fat cats and others losing what 'handouts' and advantages they have and don't want to lose.

every last one of them. not a single person who is 'endorsing' the crooked one is doing so because of the 'skill' of being president, its all about bought, sold and paid for.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:05 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Any chance this could possibly be true? It would explain a lot.

Russian internet trolls were being hired to pose as pro-Trump Americans - Business Insider
It makes sense to me, I can see Manafort's fingerprints all over such a scheme. I doubt he even let Trump in on it.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:50 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I don't blame him at all, he is a loud mouthed blowhard wholly unqualified for the highest political office in America. He has turned the election into a bad reality show, and his supporters are the kind of people who watch "reality" shows. They have made him relevant, not the actions of Donald Trump.

The Dumbing Down rolls on.....
I just want to suggest to you ... fat lot of good it will do ... that it is the people who keep voting for the same criminals, over and over, who really represent the "dumbed down".

Anyone who would vote for Clinton, had better look in the mirror before they point their finger at somebody else for being "dumb". She is THE WORST ... in half a century, nobody comes close to her.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:53 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
The Globalist Uniparty is getting more frightened and threatened by Trump - the hit pieces are getting especially vicious and more frequent. Won't even bother reading that garbage anymore.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:57 AM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I saw that article a while back and I believe it is completely true. Why wouldn't a foreign government try to influence our election if they had a way to do it?

I mean - paid shills can't cost all THAT much.

I suspect we do the same. Anyone can be or say anything on the internet.
No, we actually create terrorist groups, and arm them to "influence" other govrrnments.

Have you all not heard of Clinton's emails? Wikileaks has already released some that prove US involvement in the creation and support of ISIS.

Internet trolls? That's kid stuff. Arabs with Stinger Missiles are so much more effective.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:59 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Uh....it was Hillary and the DNC that screwed with the Democratic election
process!

And who paid the Muslim Brotherhood creep to start that BS about his son, and lashing out at Trump?

Who is the Saudi butt-kisser, even though 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists were Saudi Nationals, and have some of the most oppressed females on the face of the earth, who aren't even permitted to drive, and are considered nothing but breeders for their despicable males? The phony B***h who pretends to be for women's rights!

Old 08-03-2016, 07:55 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Great Op-Ed here folks, right on the money.

Washington Post
In the first place, we don't have a "democracy." We are a Republic.

Secondly, Hillary Clinton represents a far greater threat. Her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood through her consigliere, Huma Abedin, and the carelessness with which she handles classified information, her failure to acknowledge that it is Islam itself that threatens our Liberty (not just the terrorism) through "civilization jihad," the plan to destroy America from within (which is succeeding, by-the-way), and enabled by the Democrat Party, especially party operatives like Hillary, who is sympathetic to Islam. She will have Muslim Brotherhood operatives in her administration just as Barack Obama has, perhaps even more of them.

Donald Trump recognizes this threat. The Democrats do not. They are oblivious, ignorant, or they are complicit. Which do you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections