Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 10:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times

Advertisements

Crooked Hillary and the money party want your vote and your money. You will give and give and give if she is elected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 11:00 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
How silent the liberals are on this.

Hillary sitting behind the wealthiest of the 1% to tell the 99% how bad Trump is.

Yeah, Trump isn't telling the 99% how bad his opponent is. Nope. Only Hillary is doing that.

Except that with Hillary, she's telling the truth.

Quote:

Warren Buffet, the poster boy for corporate greed, sucking money from the poor to funnel into his own pockets. The new spokesman for the democrat party.
The current nominee for the Republican candidate is a known scam artist who is being sued in court over fraud.

Your point?

Quote:
No one sees the hypocrisy? Sure they do.
Do you see the hypocrisy in your statement?

Last edited by beb0p; 08-02-2016 at 11:13 AM..

Old 08-02-2016, 11:02 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,947,411 times
Fraud? Read the prior posts clearly showing the fraud of which Buffet is part of.

Hypocrisy is a word liberals can't understand except when it suits their needs.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:11 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,947,411 times
"The current nominee for the Republican candidate is a known scam artist who is being sued in court over fraud.

Your point?"

Point was easy to see, the very person Hillary picked to talk about her opponent does the same things. Same bird, same feather and Hillary is a fraud as much as any of them.

Match.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:29 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,755,242 times
Quote:
How silent the liberals are on this.

Hillary sitting behind the wealthiest of the 1% to tell the 99% how bad Trump is.

No one sees the hypocrisy? Sure they do.
Why point the finger at Warren Buffett when Trump is a billionaire himself? Funny how a billionaire is suddenly acceptable to you when he's running for president on the GOP ticket.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:31 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,111 times
Isn't one of the major reasons you guys are voting for Trump is his supposed billionaire status? I thought him being a "self-made" (inherited) billionaire was the bomb.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:32 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Why point the finger at Warren Buffett when Trump is a billionaire himself? Funny how a billionaire is suddenly acceptable to you when he's running for president on the GOP ticket.

I have no problem with Billionaires. Good for them - most have worked very hard to get there.

The problem I DO have is Billionaires who want more and more at the expense of everyone else. Things like the TPP (that Clinton wants) benefit the billionaires and hurt everyone else.

Why do they need MORE while everyone else has less?

Old 08-02-2016, 11:45 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I have no problem with Billionaires. Good for them - most have worked very hard to get there.

The problem I DO have is Billionaires who want more and more at the expense of everyone else.
But you don't have a problem with Trump??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Things like the TPP (that Clinton wants) benefit the billionaires and hurt everyone else.

Why do they need MORE while everyone else has less?
Tell me why you think the TPP is bad?

Old 08-02-2016, 11:46 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,172 times
Well Trump has at least one gay billionaire friend.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:49 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
But you don't have a problem with Trump??

Tell me why you think the TPP is bad?
The TPP is bad because it allows mutli-national corporations to move production of goods to other countries. These countries typically will have cheaper labor, as well as poor working conditions. The products are then allowed to be sold back to Americans with no reduction in price. Meaning the corporations get big savings and we get nothing; well nothing except lost jobs.

IF the TPP was so great why did Hillary backtrack on it and now supposedly she says she's against it.

I don't have a problem with Trump.
In fact I think he is an American Hero and if elected will go down as one of our greatest presidents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections