Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 09:54 AM

432 posts, read 669,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeasher View Post
He's a great person, fighter and I love his passion. I like how he has handled the media onslaught. Good for him, he has a wonderful family! I will be looking to vote for this fellow for president of US!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You sir are an American patriot.

Don't let the wrath of the haters posting below get you down.
Keep on posting.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:56 AM

184 posts, read 132,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The same could be said for Bernie Madoff. Would you vote for him as POTUS?
No what he did was legal

Old 08-04-2016, 11:08 AM

14 posts, read 16,723 times
Donald trump exists only to make Hillary win presidency.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:18 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:
He's a great person, fighter and I love his passion. I like how he has handled the media onslaught. Good for him, he has a wonderful family! I will be looking to vote for this fellow for president of US!
Welcome! Yes, he is.

Quote:
No what he did was legal
You'll need to learn pretty quick here that those that "follow" Hillary don't discriminate between the words "legal" and "illegal" as in their book, anything goes, how else could they support Hillary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbertW View Post
Donald trump exists only to make Hillary win presidency.
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. Afterall, wasn't Donald Trump the only candidate trying to win the GOP nomination? Oh, wait, there were 16 others that ate Trump's dust. And, some may vaguely remember Bernie Sanders, the only one that consistently beat Trump in the polls, you know the polls that Dems are worshipping right now because of Hillary's "bump" and how it shows that she leads Trump.

I think most of the Trump supporters know that the Dems are sweating bullets right now, frustrated and feeling hopeless can make people pretty grumpy as they grab at straws about Trump. I mean, look at the silly threads.

Again, welcome fellow Trump supporter. The Trump train steams toward victory and Hillary is tied to the tracks.

Old 08-04-2016, 11:22 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,914,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The same could be said for Bernie Madoff. Would you vote for him as POTUS?
If my choice were between hillary and Bernie Madoff, Bernie would get my vote. Even he isn't as crooked as hillary is and he is in prison...

Old 08-04-2016, 11:22 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Nothing brings out the haters like someone supporting Trump. I'm voting for Trump too. Nothing he can say is as bad as what crooked Hillary has said and done.
Trump = Pro American
Crooked Hillary = Anti American

Old 08-04-2016, 11:27 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,298 times
Trump will reemerge from this horrid past few days , I believe, stronger than ever. This man is smart and as astute a mind there is. There are so many people who want him to do well. He is new to politics and would not be at the point he is at without some serious appeal to many voters. All he has to do now is be more careful in what he says regarding certain groups and individuals in our society. He can do it and knows he has to do it too. As for Obama and Hillary, he can attack them as much as he wants to.

We must get back to why he got so far in the election process. The country needs some fresh ideas, sorry but the continuation of Obama's economic and foreign policies will drag the nation down even more. A growing level of poverty across the board is making it hard for many people to even survive. The numbers are only getting larger.

Hillary will change nothing at all. Trump remains the better chance. If Donald can refrain from taking on everyone and everything that confronts him, focus on how is going to begin to fix the mess Obama left us all, then he is an easier choice for president next Nov.

Old 08-04-2016, 01:45 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Nothing brings out the haters like someone supporting Trump. I'm voting for Trump too. Nothing he can say is as bad as what crooked Hillary has said and done.
Trump = Pro American
Crooked Hillary = Anti American
You said it !!! They will try to knock you down to their level all these Crooked Hillary fans . Amazing if you don't agree with them they start attacking and they say chit about his supporters , like they are above everyone , exactly like the one that they are supporting . . Who cares what they say or think people need to educate and form their own opinions .

Welcome aboard the Trump train !

Old 08-04-2016, 01:50 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,294,241 times
Why do people feel the need to make threads telling everyone who they are voting for?

Old 08-04-2016, 01:51 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Thank you Joe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections