Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 02:14 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
And I'm within my right to make a comment about it.

But yeah, those selective freedoms strike again.
Yes you have your right as poster does . Practice what you preach

Old 08-04-2016, 02:16 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,178,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Yes you have your right as poster does . Practice what you preach
Your response literally makes zero sense.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Running a corporation where you are basically a dictator does not build the kind of skills it takes to work WITH senators and representatives and be the standard bearer for the entire nation. We elect presidents, not dictators.

You got to kiss as much ass as you kick, to get anything done in construction.
The art of a deal, is not about being a dictator, or no deals are made.

Aim real high and come in right where you want it.....

Old 08-04-2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Your response literally makes zero sense.

I can't explain it in any simplier way .

Old 08-04-2016, 02:30 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,178,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
I can't explain it in any simplier way .
I don't know what "simplier" is, but...

Practicing what I preach would infer that I was telling posters they can't express their love for Trump, which isn't what I was said or did.

So again, your response makes no sense at all.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:32 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,696,020 times
Trump had won me over. Then he threw it all away by insulting the valor of Capt Kahn and insulting Capt Kahn's parents and dishonoring the Purple Heart. Trump did this in spite of being a DRAFT DODGER. Trump hid behind a bad toe for 4 or 5 deferrments. In the meantime 70,000 brave Americans went to their death in Nam. Trump is a coward.

I would NOT vote for him even if he was the only candidate.

Americans hopefully will learn that we need to overhaul both the DNC and RNC. Or maybe it is time to start a new party out of the pain and suffering of the working class. We have a government run by lawyers most of whom are millionaires. We must change this disparity or we will remain the victims of the elitists.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:33 PM

249 posts, read 189,050 times
Hear hear, op! Ya got another Trump supporter right here.
I love the way he tells it like it is, doesn't waste time with words, and puts people in his place, even the dissenters in his own party. He sure is a different kind of republican. He doesn't wear his religion on his sleeve or seek to legislate so-called moral values. I really like that about him, and especially his truthfulness about the real threat of radical islamic terrorism.
He's not perfect but he has my vote----far better than the Hildebeast! Electing her is the same as electing a criminal and giving Billy boy a 3rd term.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I don't know what "simplier" is, but...

Practicing what I preach would infer that I was telling posters they can't express their love for Trump, which isn't what I was said or did.

So again, your response makes no sense at all.

Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Why do people feel the need to make threads telling everyone who they are voting for?

I dunno, but it's pretty hilarious, among other things.

Last edited by shopalcholic; 08-04-2016 at 02:47 PM..

Old 08-04-2016, 02:47 PM

589 posts, read 300,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
If my choice were between hillary and Bernie Madoff, Bernie would get my vote. Even he isn't as crooked as hillary is and he is in prison...
Absolutely, the difference is that Bernie at least had a small hint of a conscious, whereas lying, crooked, mafia like Hillary, has absolute NO conscious at all. Those who support her and are Americans, I don't know why they would want to inflict harm to themselves, since we know she's not for ANY Americans. She's only looking out for her and her cash Clinton Foundation by selling the US out to the globalist.

Glad OP is NOT going with lying Hillary.

Old 08-04-2016, 03:13 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,276,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Yes, total brilliance when you have had several strings of financial problems over the years. Warren Buffet is brilliant, Bill Gates is brilliant, Steve Jobs was brilliant. Trump is a nitwit.
Then again, none of the individuals mentioned have garnered the support of so many voters. Put any of them in even the nomination process and see how they fare. All would buckle under the pressure. That is why there be a tinge of billionaire envy at what is going on with Trump. Forget about their sudden interest in the good of the nation. What about the millions of jobs these guys have outsourced. So save us all the sudden spike in patriotism. These individuals are very competitive by nature and feel intimidated by Trump's steady rise in politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections