Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2016, 03:08 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,887,238 times

Advertisements

Are you still dreaming about a Hilliary open border, globalized America? You're sounding awefully similiar to the Hiliary campaign's spiel I saw in the news.

Old 08-26-2016, 03:29 AM

31,083 posts, read 22,117,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Still dreaming (hallucinating about) a white nationalist Trump administration?

"...Perhaps the biggest red flag came when Taylor speculated that a hypothetical Trump administration would attract scores of white nationalists to it. These people may not publicly identify as such, but they will secretly listen to white nationalist podcasts and read white nationalist websites. This infiltration, as Taylor put it, would be “extremely useful both to Trump and to us. ..."

"...Taylor revealed that he is currently more optimistic than ever before, due to the ease at which young white people can access white supremacist literature and videos. He credits this to both the rise of Donald Trump — whom, he says, cannot simply be dismissed as a racist — and the advancement of technology. “Today with a few clicks of a mouse a young white man can stumble onto a wonderfully diverse and rich selection of introductions and then even graduate courses on what it is to be a white man today,” he claimed. ..."

https://hailtothegynocracy.wordpress...dministration/
So, half of the American population who are sick of the existing liers are white Nationalist? Right

Old 08-26-2016, 03:45 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,887,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So, half of the American population who are sick of the existing liers are white Nationalist? Right
And I guess people who oppose Trump are anti-white globalist . I admit I'm basically a nationalist. In fact I'm a black nationalist, white, Asian any nationalist. So what?

Old 08-26-2016, 05:12 AM

16,287 posts, read 10,434,651 times
Hillary calls Trump a racist and hardly any Republicans called her out on such a charge. Guess that answers that question. One of his cornerstone positions was to throw out all the illegals. Then he clearly changed that position. Now appears to be going back. More flip-flops then beach-front newsstand.

Old 08-26-2016, 05:33 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,304,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What I'd like to know is who are these illegals that kept their noses clean and didn't commit any other crime other than coming here illegally? How did they work if not by using a fake or stolen SS number or worked for cash evading taxes? Those are felonies. So again, could someone please point out the illegals that have committed no crimes other than violating our immigration laws? Who are these so-called good illegals? Let's hear it folks!
For the record many Visa-overstays do have legit SS numbers, and do file tax returns. I would bet in general though most illegals are paid under the table, and are employed through third party temp agencies. Keep in mind it is just not illegals that earn under the table, there is a pretty good share of US citizens that earn under the table.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:20 AM

18,478 posts, read 15,269,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
And I guess people who oppose Trump are anti-white globalist . I admit I'm basically a nationalist. In fact I'm a black nationalist, white, Asian any nationalist. So what?
Nationalism is a good thing. Otherwise, what is the point of having different countries?

Hillary Clinton and her minions like to include the word "white" in front of it, for no other reason, than to give it negative connotations. I know so many nationalists who are not white.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:26 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,955,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
But I thought Donald's appeal was that he is NOT a politician? So now Trump IS a savvy politician? Which is it?
He is a politician.

A smarmy, lying, dishonest one.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:42 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,770,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What I'd like to know is who are these illegals that kept their noses clean and didn't commit any other crime other than coming here illegally? How did they work if not by using a fake or stolen SS number or worked for cash evading taxes? Those are felonies. So again, could someone please point out the illegals that have committed no crimes other than violating our immigration laws? Who are these so-called good illegals? Let's hear it folks!
How would we know what Trump means???

You'll have to figure it out from things he's said.

Good luck.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:48 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,124,984 times
Can someone please interpret and reconcile Mr. Trump's immigration policy? It's been all over the map, especially in the last 24 hours.

When's he "softening" on the Wall?

Mick

Old 08-26-2016, 07:58 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,570,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Clearly someone doesnt understand that if others support reducing welfare, this would affect everyone.. There was no demographic or registration standards for it.. Exporting people who take up low paying jobs would increase the salaries, so the only question is, why does the left support policies which lead to POVERTY?

btw, California, has half the nations welfare recipients.. the utopia for liberals.
And yet a budget surplus.

Don't worry about us . . . we're fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections