Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 06:22 AM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times

Advertisements

Leftists in here sound like hysterical women that think the world ends because GASP! Someone might FIX DC!

Old 08-28-2016, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, that is chilling, but you have a very smart kid there. It could be very prophetic what your child said. That is what scares me to death. This guy could really set things in motion that would be very bad for America and the world. He has shown that he has that ability, just look at his supporter base.

Don
LOL yeah a kid that parrots mommy and daddy's talking points....awesome! Who doesn't want a little robot? I don't no thanks! My oldest knows who both candidates are and even she can't stand Clinton and of course as a female close in age to the girl Clinton said enjoyed being raped and even laughed about it its no surprise she hates her.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:23 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Leftists in here sound like hysterical women that think the world ends because GASP! Someone might FIX DC!
I saw no leftists in here. I saw some very partisan Democrats. They are not the same thing.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I saw no leftists in here. I saw some very partisan Democrats. They are not the same thing.
Meh to me they are. Sound the same as well. Want to call Trump a "tyrant" yet they want more of the same moron who thinks he can do anything with a pen and a phone!

Old 08-28-2016, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Meh to me they are. Sound the same as well. Want to call Trump a "tyrant" yet they want more of the same moron who thinks he can do anything with a pen and a phone!
If you are unable to condemn anything Obama does you are an extreme partisan Democrat. Not a leftist.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:38 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,951,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If you are unable to condemn anything Obama does you are an extreme partisan Democrat. Not a leftist.
Obama has been criticized greatly by Democrats.

Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey, criticized the administration’s "harsh tactics," arguing that the raids are targeting undocumented immigrants “whose only mistake was to escape a certain death in their native countries.”

Noam Chomsky criticized Obama escalating the war in Afghanistan.

Michael Moore criticized Obama over Obamacare -- stating it should be more aggressive.

Chris Matthews, criticized Obama, saying “What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn’t like dealing with other politicians — that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn’t particularly like the press…. He likes to write the speeches… He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere… He doesn’t like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn’t seem to like being an executive.”

Old 08-28-2016, 06:46 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Since Hillary is known for hiring seat warmers, protesters, online trolls, etc., I often wonder if anyone is a "fan" or "supporter".

After the "Bern" got the "burn" from the Democratic Party coupled with all the "stuff" pouring out of every corner of the globe on Hillary, I would think someone looking for a candidate wouldn't be looking Hillary's way unless they had a gun to their head and, well, we know the history of the Clinton's when it comes to "accidents" and "suicides by proxy". No, really, they are BAD, yet typical of a crime family.

Right now, I don't the Dems are looking at the Independents/Undecided but struggling to try to maintain the base that they thought they had in the pocket. It is all TOO obvious.

Funny how the internet has allowed voters to know candidates a lot better.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Obama has been criticized greatly by Democrats.

Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey, criticized the administration’s "harsh tactics," arguing that the raids are targeting undocumented immigrants “whose only mistake was to escape a certain death in their native countries.”

Noam Chomsky criticized Obama escalating the war in Afghanistan.

Michael Moore criticized Obama over Obamacare -- stating it should be more aggressive.

Chris Matthews, criticized Obama, saying “What part of the presidency does Obama like? He doesn’t like dealing with other politicians — that means his own cabinet, that means members of the congress, either party. He doesn’t particularly like the press…. He likes to write the speeches… He likes going on the road, campaigning, visiting businesses like he does every couple days somewhere in Ohio or somewhere… He doesn’t like giving orders or giving somebody the power to give orders. He doesn’t seem to like being an executive.”
Noam Chomsky to Vote For Green Party’s Jill Stein

https://democracychronicles.com/noam...ys-jill-stein/

Old 08-28-2016, 07:17 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,445,747 times
Quote:
Misogyny and delusions - adorable!

Who is going to fix DC? Certainly no one running in this election.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:19 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,819,011 times
$hill is not the left, she is the right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.