Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 07:20 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,895 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton is a ‘historic’ failure at making women like her–and a new poll proves it | BizPac Review

Her popularity among women voters has flipped completely from last month, going from 54 percent favorable to 45 percent. This is the first time in a year that most women have viewed Clinton unfavorably. A large drop was also seen by Hispanic voters as 71 percent viewed her favorably in early August but only 55 percent by late August.

Her popularity also fell among Democrats, going from 87 percent to 79 percent while among Independents, her approval fell by 8 points over the past month, 39 percent to 31 percent. Not surprisingly, 88 percent of Republicans see her unfavorably.

Read more: Hillary Clinton is a ‘historic’ failure at making women like her–and a new poll proves it | BizPac Review

Awesome! When push came to shove seems like people are more afraid of her laughing about a 12 year olds rape,her husbands DISGUSTING treatment of women including as president,and her absolute career of LYING and pandering and its now catching up with her.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:31 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by briana29 View Post
This news source is BS, Scroll down and they will have another story either praising her or Donald. FB news always accurate and two sided.
The poll was from ABC News/Washington Post.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briana29 View Post
This news source is BS, Scroll down and they will have another story either praising her or Donald. FB news always accurate and two sided.
The link to the poll is included in the article. Last I heard a majority still think ABC is a legit news source and even so far as to say its a PRO Hillary news source.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:39 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,823 times
The source has been quoted by many mainstream media news sites.

She is tanking because more and more people are finally waking up to reality.

The deleted emails, the pay for play, rigging the primary, her disappearance from the public eye, her refusal to do press releases, her lack of enthusiasm at her rallies, her support of TPP. The list goes on and on.

Why does she have any supporters to begin with? I don't even hear anyone EVER talk about any policies she's proposing to help anyone. I don't hear why people even like her.

I got into a heated discussion with a friend who when asked what he likes specifically about her answers "I just know who she is". Really? And this person was arguing with me about who to vote for. I figured he would have some facts to back up his decision but there was literally nothing.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:43 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
After last night's speech I doubt Trump has many Hispanic supporters left.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
After last night's speech I doubt Trump has many Hispanic supporters left.
I think people make a HUGE mistake in thinking just because they share a RACE that LEGAL Latino's want ILLEGAL Latino's here driving down wages,using their taxpayer dollars for welfare etc. If they respected America enough to become LEGAL citizens then they sure in the hell love it enough to want ILLEGAL ones kept out. I sure would. I would be pissed someone took a short cut when I busted my butt to do things the legal way.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:52 PM

17,346 posts, read 11,289,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
The source has been quoted by many mainstream media news sites.

She is tanking because more and more people are finally waking up to reality.

The deleted emails, the pay for play, rigging the primary, her disappearance from the public eye, her refusal to do press releases, her lack of enthusiasm at her rallies, her support of TPP. The list goes on and on.

Why does she have any supporters to begin with? I don't even hear anyone EVER talk about any policies she's proposing to help anyone. I don't hear why people even like her.

I got into a heated discussion with a friend who when asked what he likes specifically about her answers "I just know who she is". Really? And this person was arguing with me about who to vote for. I figured he would have some facts to back up his decision but there was literally nothing.
That's her problem. She's no longer "fashionable" even among women. Many people up until now were voting for her just because everyone else was. People are taking a second look and don't like what they see.

Old 09-01-2016, 08:16 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Who? Oh, absent hilliary. What is it she does exactly?

Old 09-01-2016, 08:21 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
YAWN. OP should be banned for opening the same threads over and over and over. Why is this poster allowed to abuse this board so openly? because she supports Trump? This is a place to discuss politics, not your personal space to run political ads for Trump.

If you wanna talk about polls there is already a thread about that.

Trump is still losing like the loser he has always been, still is and will always be. Only someone as despicable as him can lose against one of the crappiest democratic candidates in US history.
You sound desperate. Stop and take a nap. We will all be better of.

Old 09-01-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
You sound desperate. Stop and take a nap. We will a be better of.
That poster was whining A LOT. 1. I am a male. 2. I am not opening the same threads I never posted this one and the polls thread was for NATIONAL polls relating to the actual LEAD etc NOT how one candidate was doing with Hispanics or Women. My goodness. Glad I have them on ignore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections