Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2016, 04:27 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
CNN is right... this "press conference" was the worst display of crass commercialization ever by a Presidential candidate. It was disgusting. If Trump wins, he will degrade and bastardize the presidency into a four-year long commercial for his hotels and businesses.

No patriot can support this snake oil salesman.
I'm so happy to see that you so loved and appreciated what an amazing job big Don did on the press. I knew you would finally come around and get on the Trump Train. Welcome aboard..!

Old 09-16-2016, 04:29 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The head of Hillary's campaign admitted that they started the birther movement.
Blitzer: Someone supporting Hillary Clinton was trying to promote this so-called Birther issue? What happened?
Doyle: So we — absolutely, the campaign nor Hillary did not start the Birther movement, period, end of story there. There was a volunteer coordinator, I believe, in late 2007, I believe, in December, one of our volunteer coordinators in one of the counties in Iowa — I don’t recall whether they were an actual paid staffer, but they did forward an email that promoted the conspiracy.
Blitzer: The Birther conspiracy?
Doyle: Yeah, Hillary made the decision immediately to let that person go. We let that person go. And it was so, beyond the pale, Wolf, and so not worthy of the kind of campaign that certainly Hillary wanted to run.
Doyle went on to relate how she personally called Obama campaign manager David Plouffe to apologize, and he accepted. Blitzer then asked her about the Mark Penn memorandum, in which the campaign’s strategist proposed exploiting Obama’s “lack of American roots.” Doyle asserted, and Blitzer agreed, that the memo had nothing to do with Birtherism.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:30 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Y'know... by tomorrow all the trumpists will be saying they never believed the birther thing anyways. After all, their deity cam eon the teevee and said that obama is a US citizen, so that whole thing must never have happened. Too bad there is video, tweets, gawd knows what else, of him going all full-blown birther in the past. But, no, by tomorrow, it will all be a leftist conspiracy to discredit trump. He never said it, he never sent those people to Hawaii, and we can all stop holding our breath waiting to hear what they found. <scoff>
I won't say it didn't exist. I'll just say I don't care.

Kind of like the way you guys say you don't care about the emails.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:31 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
And you guys believe that?

The fact is the Clinton campaign started the whole birther thing. Make all the excuses you want. Pull a Bill Clinton and parse it anyway you can...take an hour or two and tell us what the definition of is is. The birther movement originated with the Clinton Campaign of 2008.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
He kept quiet about it until the person who was ultimately responsible for the birther nonsense tried to pin it on him. Hillary.
So you're saying Donald is a gullible idiot and his supporters are even more gullible for being duped by a man stupid enough to believe a ridiculous rumor until today?

Old 09-16-2016, 04:36 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Seriously? I'll believe that when I see it. CNN is reporting it though.

2016, this shouldn't be an issue and the media shouldn't be covering it. *sheesh"

Old 09-16-2016, 04:40 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,256,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
So you're saying Donald is a gullible idiot and his supporters are even more gullible for being duped by a man stupid enough to believe a ridiculous rumor until today?
I can't really take it seriously when people who actually think Hillary is innocent, call me gullible.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:43 PM

Funny how Dumb Donald's supporters are pretending they weren't duped into thinking Obama wasn't born in America. First the Trumper idiots admit the Iraq war was a bad idea although every single one supported it at the time and accused anyone against the war of hating America. Now they believe Obama was born in the US despite angrily yelling at anyone who believed that yesterday. What sad gullible lemmings incapable of even the slightest independent thought the Trumpettes are

Old 09-16-2016, 04:44 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,398 times
Hatred and name calling. A typical democrat.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:46 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Please! The headline news this morning was that the whole birther issue was resurrected and Trump refused to say whether he had changed his mind. No mention that it was an interviewer who resurrected it to make that headline, when I recall Trump conceding the issue back in 2012.

Why don't they ask Hillary about her sniper fire comment and then make a headline about that? It's old news resurrected by the DNC Pac (media) to change the subject about Hillary's health issues. Anyone with a brain can see what they're doing here.

And yes, Hillary's people started that rumor back in '08.

Your post nicely illustrate the problem right there - the Trumpeters somehow has this need to blame Hillary for what Trump did!!? As if, "Oh, one of Hillary's staffer started it." is justification for all the madness orchestrated by Trump.

It's ludicrous if it isn't so sad.

Old 09-16-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I can't really take it seriously when people who actually think Hillary is innocent, call me gullible.
Innocent of what? Are you a liar or will you show integrity and admit Donald lied and duped his supporters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections