Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 01:39 PM

309 posts, read 161,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am sorry smokeybear but if HRC loses it will not be because she is a woman. That is a fact. Sorry to burst your bubble.
You're not bursting my bubble. I think you're wrong. I think if she loses it will be because of women like you. So many men I know think she has the women's vote, but I'm not so sure about that. Seems that the women who are offended by her and hate her do so with a passion. Like you. I just don't know how many of you are out there.

I'm not so sure a majority of men under 45 or 50 care that she is a woman. She is, after all Exactly like male politicians. She knows how to play hardball, she is tough skinned. And tenacious. And determined. And ambitious. None of those descriptions would be considered a failing when applied to a male politician. But this are the things women are beating Hillary over the head about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's propaganda.

City Data has a good search engine and they hope people will click on a thread and read their propaganda and, most importantly, believe it.
Oh!

Old 09-16-2016, 01:45 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
You're not bursting my bubble. I think you're wrong. I think if she loses it will be because of women like you. So many men I know think she has the women's vote, but I'm not so sure about that. Seems that the women who are offended by her and hate her do so with a passion. Like you. I just don't know how many of you are out there.

I'm not so sure a majority of men under 45 or 50 care that she is a woman. She is, after all Exactly like male politicians. She knows how to play hardball, she is tough skinned. And tenacious. And determined. And ambitious. None of those descriptions would be considered a failing when applied to a male politician. But this are the things women are beating Hillary over the head about.
I do not "hate" her because she is a woman. See, you get that wrong. I do not "hate" her because she is any of the adjectives you describe.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
I am not in HRC generation. She is old enough to be my mother. Plenty woman my age and younger "hate" her too. I am a educated, working, strong, independent, happily married, mother of 2 who despises everything HRC stands for.
And you are all those things because women like Hillary Clinton paved the way for you and made opportunities available to that were not there for the very large majority of females at that time and before.

By the way, are you receiving equal pay to men doing the same work or are you stuck in the pink collar ghetto?

I'm fully aware of the backlash to feminism. Seems that unfortunately you are one of the backlash victims. That's what I meant when I said I didn't know how many women like you are out there. It will be your subconscious gender bias that defeats Hillary if she loses.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
I do not "hate" her because she is a woman. See, you get that wrong. I do not "hate" her because she is any of the adjectives you describe.
Yes, you do. You have a very strong subconscious gender bias. And I fear there may just be a lot of you all out there. Women defeating the first legitimate female candidate would not only be ironic, it would validate all the studies and information out there about the cultural conditioning of women.

But, then, why don't you tell me again why you hate her? Because you felt snubbed by her in your office when you were 23? That seems quite petty.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
And you are all those things because women like Hillary Clinton paved the way for you and made opportunities available to that were not there for the very large majority of females at that time and before.

By the way, are you receiving equal pay to men doing the same work or are you stuck in the pink collar ghetto?

I'm fully aware of the backlash to feminism. Seems that unfortunately you are one of the backlash victims. That's what I meant when I said I didn't know how many women like you are out there. It will be your subconscious gender bias that defeats Hillary if she loses.
There is no subconscious gender bias LOL.. the woman is as morally corrupt as they come. That is the bottom line. That is why I do not like her. If she had a penis I would feel the same way. End of story.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:06 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Yes, you do. You have a very strong subconscious gender bias. And I fear there may just be a lot of you all out there. Women defeating the first legitimate female candidate would not only be ironic, it would validate all the studies and information out there about the cultural conditioning of women.

But, then, why don't you tell me again why you hate her? Because you felt snubbed by her in your office when you were 23? That seems quite petty.
GMAFB.

Its ridiculous to say that women should vote for HRC because they share a vagina. Because that is exactly what you're saying.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:

Is HRC paying internet hypnotist now?? "subconsciously you are gender bias" "you should vote for HRC".. LOL..

Old 09-16-2016, 02:11 PM

Quote:

The fact that she acted like an elitist snob and regular working people were instructed not to look at her, speak to her or greet her has stuck with me. That is her true character, obviously. However, that is not why I would never vote for her. If I thought she would make a good President I would still vote for her even though she thinks she is above everyone else. However, I am not fooled that she actually cares about middle class working people. How could she? She thinks so low of them it would disgust her to even have to converse with one. Unless of course, they were paying big money to take a picture.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
GMAFB.

Its ridiculous to say that women should vote for HRC because they share a vagina. Because that is exactly what you're saying.
Don't know what GMAFB means.

Yes, that is what I'm saying as well as she has years of experience in high level government position, she's very smart (140 IQ), very well educated, a tough politician, far more knowledgeable and experienced than Donald Trump, the most qualified candidate there is running.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections