Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 03:26 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times

Advertisements

Hillary appears to be having a complete meltdown in response to this:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 03:27 PM

309 posts, read 161,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagle Sam 2016 View Post
Trump has his own train, while Hillary is going off the rails on the crazy train.

This is desperation of the highest level. I am thinking maybe she is going to fall into the same trap as Little Marco, and fail miserably just like him.
I'm thinking you're making negative, nonspecific.unsubstantiated comments just to put something negative about Hillary out there on the internet.

Do you have anything of substance to add? Like specifically what you think is desperation at the highest level so we can decide whether we think you are correct or not.

Little Marci? Would this be something somebody from Miami would call Rubio?

Old 09-16-2016, 03:28 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,018,386 times
Meanwhile it was Hillary's black ops guy Syd vicious telling journos in 2008 that Obama was "born in Kenya":

Journalist Says That Clinton Ally Blumenthal Once

Old 09-16-2016, 03:28 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am the first to admit that I have loathed HRC since she was first lady. The time she came into my office when I was 23 and we were instructed not to greet, speak or look at her cemented the detest I felt for her. Everything vile she has done since has made me cringe with disgust. I also openly admit that I secretly have been digesting the fact that she will most likely become the first woman president, a fact I cannot wrap my head around. How can us woman stand to have HER represent us as the first woman President?? It makes my head spin. With all that said, times like these.. watching her publically stoop to her known low levels, watching her melt like the witch she is. Well, it brings me great joy. Keep it up, Mr. Trump.

Don't despair, any popularity she does have is greatly exaggerated.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:29 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Yes, you do. You have a very strong subconscious gender bias. And I fear there may just be a lot of you all out there. Women defeating the first legitimate female candidate would not only be ironic, it would validate all the studies and information out there about the cultural conditioning of women.

But, then, why don't you tell me again why you hate her? Because you felt snubbed by her in your office when you were 23? That seems quite petty.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:31 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Guess you haven't been informed about he and his father refusing to rent apartments in their buildings in New York to blacks back in the day. Google it. It's all over the place.
Yawn! Old news. His father was running the company at the time.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:31 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
I'd guess right now you are slightly dehydrated. Are you an alcoholic? I'd guess, no, you are not.

Dehydration is very common unless you are sipping on water all day. Pinch the skin on the top of your hand. When you let go, if the skin does not Immediately go back flat, you are slightly dehydrated. Now, think about running around from place to place, one meeting after another, and can you honestly say you would be carrying around bottles of water sipping water all day? Most of us do not.

Dehydration is common.
Alcoholism is not common in the dehydrated but is more common in alcoholics.

It is not common to drop out though for the average dehydrated person though.
Being common is a very far cry from being to the point of losing it.

I'd guess, yes, you know that.

Last edited by bluesjuke; 09-16-2016 at 03:41 PM..

Old 09-16-2016, 03:33 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
I am the first to admit that I have loathed HRC since she was first lady. The time she came into my office when I was 23 and we were instructed not to greet, speak or look at her cemented the detest I felt for her. Everything vile she has done since has made me cringe with disgust. I also openly admit that I secretly have been digesting the fact that she will most likely become the first woman president, a fact I cannot wrap my head around. How can us woman stand to have HER represent us as the first woman President?? It makes my head spin. With all that said, times like these.. watching her publically stoop to her known low levels, watching her melt like the witch she is. Well, it brings me great joy. Keep it up, Mr. Trump.
If you haven't been disgusted by how many Ex-Russian wives he has had yet maybe you will be after he is elected President and tries to control your reproductive rights and God forbid you or somebody you care about has a Abortion and the "Misogynist-in-Chief" will "punish" you.
At least you aren't subjected to the creepy leery sexual admiration he has for his daughter.
Talk about vile.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
There is no subconscious gender bias LOL.. the woman is as morally corrupt as they come. That is the bottom line. That is why I do not like her. If she had a penis I would feel the same way. End of story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
GMAFB.

Its ridiculous to say that women should vote for HRC because they share a vagina. Because that is exactly what you're saying.
^^^^Exactly!

It's both funny and sad that rabid Hillary supporters twist themselves into a pretzel to try to make a case for voting for her just because she's a woman. For some reason, they have a hard time wrapping their minds around the fact that many of us women strongly dislike her and will not vote for her at all. She is despicable and that has nothing to do with her gender.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
If you haven't been disgusted by how many Ex-Russian wives he has had yet maybe you will be after he is elected President and tries to control your reproductive rights and God forbid you or somebody you care about has a Abortion and the "Misogynist-in-Chief" will "punish" you.
At least you aren't subjected to the creepy leery sexual admiration he has for his daughter.
Talk about vile.
Bob---you seriously need to get a grip. Your imagination is currently in overdrive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections