Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 06:04 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times

Advertisements

Poor Ringo. Your desperation is showing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 06:06 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,239 times
Boy, no kidding!

Old 09-18-2016, 06:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I KNOW. And NO ONE SHOWED UP! What part of that do you not comprehend. NO ONE SHOWED UP to volunteer. There was no one who came in, picked up their packet, slapped on their button, grabbed their pamphlets that they wanted to hand out. No one was out canvassing because NO ONE SHOWED UP TO GET THE MATERIALS TO GO OUT AND CANVASS.

GOD DANGIT, why does your hand need to be held through this?

NO ONE volunteered.
Do you understand the word 'YET'???? Or the words 'You're the first one"?

How many times must I explain?

Was it even time?

Look, you can play this however you want. I know the Delaware office and their volunteers. Worked with them many times. You haven't.

You want to convey that Hillary has no ground game in Ohio and that is just not true. I assure you that people showed up to canvass. THEY ALWAYS DO.

Talk to me about Trump's ground game in Ohio. I've never seen one when I'm here.

I'm curious. I've never run into ONE when I'm out CANVASSING.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:07 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I have a full time job so I can't volunteer. I know full time job is an alien idea to Trump supporters, but try to keep up with the times.
As we know, the majority of people on public assistance are Democrats, so give it a rest. If they wanted to get off welfare, they wouldn't be supporting Hillary.

Gee, Hillary hires protesters and seat fillers, so she is creating some temporary jobs for those that have no integrity and/or just desperately need extra income. Of course, there is that million spent on internet trolls for her campaign.

People pandering for "free" stuff are supporting Hillary and fear that Trump may get elected and they'll have to get off their butts and get a job!

Old 09-18-2016, 06:07 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Poor Ringo. Your desperation is showing.
No. I just do not like outright lies. I understand that Trump does and it flows downhill. I get it.

Now I must go. It's time for FTWD.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:09 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post

Again, more skewed logic on your part.

Do you never go out alone? Do you always have someone with you when you are outside your home?

Do you have a link to statistics that show Trump only having one supporter in Delaware, OH? How do you know that the person who made the video lives in Delaware, OH?
HRC supporters are needy and dependent on a herd mentality to even function. Alone they are alone with their own conscious. A dangerous thought if a Hillary fan.

The HRC campaign eschews individualism and free thinking. Instead focusing on breaking down their adherents to believe all of the Hillary doctrine.

Hard to be too tough on Hillary fans. They will see in years to come how easily it was to get carried away by a multi billion dollar propaganda machine .

Old 09-18-2016, 06:09 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you understand the word 'YET'???? Or the words 'You're the first one"?

How many times must I explain?

Was it even time?

Look, you can play this however you want. I know the Delaware office and their volunteers. Worked with them many times. You haven't.

You want to convey that Hillary has no ground game in Ohio and that is just not true. I assure you that people showed up to canvass. THEY ALWAYS DO.

Talk to me about Trump's ground game in Ohio. I've never seen one when I'm here.

I'm curious. I've never run into ONE when I'm out CANVASSING.
Holy crap. I can't even with you anymore. If you are going to be THIS intellectually dishonest, you go on ignore. You are spinning and spinning and spinning. You stated earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you all even know what a 'door knocking' event is?

Otherwise known as canvassing?

Clearly, you do not or you would understand why volunteers weren't sitting around the office.
NOT ONCE did you say "yet" when you implied that the reason there were no volunteers sitting around the office was because they were all out canvassing.

Just stop. The excuse making is beyond pathetic now.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:11 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
If you want to destroy your credibility over this, be my guest.
lol. You're 7 years and 16,000+ posts too late for that. It happened long, long, long, long ago.

Quote:
Holy crap. I can't even with you anymore. If you are going to be THIS intellectually dishonest, you go on ignore. You are spinning and spinning and spinning. You stated earlier:

NOT ONCE did you say "yet" when you implied that the reason there were no volunteers sitting around the office was because they were all out canvassing.

Better late than never. I'm new here and I learned that right off the bat. Ignore is a beautiful thing. It's like trying to explain sunshine to a 2 year old.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:31 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:

Ringo1 just needs some time to rest and think about everything. A lot of spinning and hopeless justifications for what is , it must be said, a HRC campaign in dire straits.

Sounds very tired to me and at wits end for what is happening to the campaign.

We can allow Ringo1 some rest and maybe see she/heback tomorrow or whenever they feel better.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:04 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Funny but you guys were just absolving Hillary from the birther scandal because that was a volunteer that did that and she is no way responsible - but if a Trump supporter does something - Donald is responsible. What hypocrisy!
Great catch there. Couldn't rep you again. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections