Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 04:55 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I have a full time job so I can't volunteer. I know full time job is an alien idea to Trump supporters, but try to keep up with the times.
You mean that the 47% who don't pay taxes are all of a sudden now Trump supporters?

Besides, you're just making excuses. You can volunteer on your days off---and you know it, too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 04:55 PM

11,804 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
When you post a tweet posted by a USA for Trump 2016 twit, Donny becomes part of the game.

I suppose next some Trumpette will hang a Che poster on a blank wall and allege it's a local Hill;ary HQ.
Funny but you guys were just absolving Hillary from the birther scandal because that was a volunteer that did that and she is no way responsible - but if a Trump supporter does something - Donald is responsible. What hypocrisy!

Old 09-18-2016, 04:56 PM

11,804 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
I have a full time job so I can't volunteer. I know full time job is an alien idea to Trump supporters, but try to keep up with the times.
Watch who you're attacking - many have lost privileges due to that.

Old 09-18-2016, 04:58 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,118,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You mean that the 47% who don't pay taxes are all of a sudden now Trump supporters?

Besides, you're just making excuses. You can volunteer on your days off---and you know it, too
I work 6 days out of 7. And since I'm a project manager, I'm expected to be readily available on Sunday just in case something happens in my project site.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Sure it is. All about Trumps lack of a ground game. How many offices does he have in Ohio? We can still count on one hand right?
The candidate who's in trouble is Hillary, NOT Trump. By rights the woman should've had this in the bag and, Trump crashed and burned several months back. Too; SHE'S losing ground, even with Black and Hispanic people. Not good.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:04 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
As one who has frequently been to packed events at the Delaware DNC office; I can assure you that since people show up en masse to see Ted Strickland - the would be packed to the gills for Hillary Clinton.

Probably some nimrod walked by a closed office and then tried to pretend an event was scheduled.

Heck, they packed in to see Chelsea.

More propaganda from the Trump propaganda machine. Reminds me of North Korea.

Yep - there IS a serious ground game in Ohio and trying to pretend otherwise is just more desperation.

It positively REEKS of it.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:08 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WOW! I can't believe people take Twitter to be a serious news source.
The video clearly show that there were no volunteers.

Quote:
So, do you think the whole thing was staged? Do you think that someone took the time and money to set up a fake Hillary campaign office, then hired actors? Wow! You sure have an overactive imagination!
Yes, they can't refute the video, so they try to claim it isn't from a credible news source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
As one who has frequently been to packed events at the Delaware DNC office; I can assure you that since people show up en masse to see Ted Strickland - the would be packed to the gills for Hillary Clinton.

Probably some nimrod walked by a closed office and then tried to pretend an event was scheduled.

Heck, they packed in to see Chelsea.

More propaganda from the Trump propaganda machine. Reminds me of North Korea.

Yep - there IS a serious ground game in Ohio and trying to pretend otherwise is just more desperation.

It positively REEKS of it.
Oh my God.

You didn't watch the video.

The guy goes into the office, and the people working there say there were no volunteers.

Your post was a complete fail.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:10 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
I work 6 days out of 7. And since I'm a project manager, I'm expected to be readily available on Sunday just in case something happens in my project site.
You can volunteer from the comfort of your own home.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/volunteer-learn/

See? Lots of opportunities for you to do so

Old 09-18-2016, 05:13 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Obviously you didn't watch the video. It proves you absolutely wrong.

Old 09-18-2016, 05:13 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:
You can volunteer from the comfort of your own home.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/page/volunteer-learn/

See? Lots of opportunities for you to do so
Thanks pal! I'm checking this out right now.

Gotta do my part for my girl.

Share the link, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections