Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2016, 11:24 AM

30,318 posts, read 23,800,844 times

Advertisements

A little more in regards to this post: https://www.city-data.com/forum/45775777-post88.html

And a bit about how Bill Clinton's behavior drove one person to attempted suicide:
Quote:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Doug Band <doug@presidentclinton.com<mailto:doug@presidentcl inton.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Let's do a call and discuss this Document is mostly fine with a few
>>>
>>> Late last night, laura graham called me as she couldn't reach my brother
>>> or her shrink. She was on staten island in her car parked a few feet from
>>> the waters edge with her foot on the gas pedal and the car in park. She
>>> called me to tell me the stress of all of this office crap with wjc and cvc
>>> as well as that of her family had driven her to the edge and she couldn't
>>> take it anymore. I spent a while on the phone with her preventing her from
>>> doing that, as I have a few times in the past few months, and was able to
>>> reach roger and her shrink.
>>>
>>> Bruce said the stress of specifically the office had caused his very
>>> serious health issues as you both know.
>>>
>>> But I'm sure chelsea is more concerned with a mostly false story in the
>>> distinguished ny post about mf global and teneo not her role in what
>>> happened to laura/bruce, what she is doing to the organization or the
>>> several of stories that have appeared in the ny post about her father and a
>>> multitude of women over the years.
>>>
>>> For teneo, well before mf global, we have been discussing this. Its going
>>> to hurt teneo to have wjc on the adv bd any longer but we need come up with
>>> a reorg concept for the relationship with wjc and teneo that is lower key
>>> and handled privately and properly that we should discuss
Doug Band also calls Chelsea Clinton a "spoiled brat":

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...2874#efmAb8AfI

Quote:
...I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go
> to far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems.

> I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a
> direct dialogue for me to explain these things. She is acting like a spoiled
> brat kid
who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's
> doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of
> focus in her life. I realize she will be off of this soon but if it doesn't
> come soon enough....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 11:35 AM

In response to the Hillary supporters not knowing who Podesta is...if they don't know something like this, kind of makes anything else that they say not worth paying attention to. Besides, it's right there at the beginning of the links to the emails...which if you had bothered to even look at the emails before blabbering on about how they are wrong, you would have seen exactly who Podesta is and not come to City Data to reveal to everyone that you have no idea what you're voting for.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.
One would think that if you were all Hillary all the time, you would know who the hell Podesta is.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:46 PM

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120 (Click on "Attachments" for your very own pdf)
Quote:
To: The Democratic National Committee
Re: 2016 GOP presidential candidates
Date: April 7, 2015

Friends,

This memo is intended to outline the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have regarding
the 2016 Republican presidential field. Clearly most of what is contained in this memo is work the DNC is already doing.
This exercise is intended to put those ideas to paper.

Our Goals & Strategy

Our hope is that the goal of a potential HRC campaign and the DNC would be one-*‐in-*‐the-*‐same: to make whomever the
Republicans nominate unpalatable to a majority of the electorate. We have outlined three strategies to obtain our goal:

1) Force all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a general
election;

2) Undermine any credibility/trust Republican presidential candidates have to make inroads to our coalition or independents;

3) Muddy the waters on any potential attack lodged against HRC...
Continue reading, you will find the very specifics for many of the Republican candidates. Example: Attack Jeb! for saying he's a moderate. Attack Rubio by saying he doesn't really have fresh ideas. In other words, not a single thing about what Hillary will do for the country, or even attack a policy by the candidates, (surprisingly, no mention of Trump), it is just full on attack of each candidate.

And the Hillary supporters want to whine about Trump attacking candidates? Hypocrites. Again.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:48 PM

Bernie's "Twitter Storm" leaked to Hillary camp by a mole. Yes, Bernie fans, Clinton's people planted a mole amongst you to derail your candidate:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...3023#efmAKjALL
Quote:
> *Date:* January 4, 2016 at 10:26:47 PM EST
> *To:* undisclosed-recipients:;
> *Subject:* *Twitterstorm Tuesday - January 5*
>
> Hello All,
>
> Tomorrow, the Bernie 2016 African-American Outreach team will host a
> Twitterstorm for "Twitterstorm Tuesday!" *Please join us from 12pm - 1pm
> EST. Tomorrow's theme is education and will be using the hashtag
> "#FeelTheBern"*
>
> Suggested tweets to use during the Twitterstorm are below and a few photos
> to use can be found here
> <https://drive.google.com/a/berniesanders.com/folderview?id=0B-j1J2Wo7PtKeUNUZnZjd3JzNXM&usp=sharing>.
> Please share this information with your organizations and allies.
>
> Thank you in advance for tweeting!! Please let me know if you have any
> questions.
>
> Best,
> --
> Sarah...

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-01-05 17:00
Subject: Re: Twitterstorm Tuesday - January 5

thanks
The idiots haven't even cleaned out that drive...images are still up.

Some of the suggested Tweets:

Quote:
*SUGGESTED TWEETS FOR TWITTERSTORM - JANUARY 5*
> The fiction that it is possible to “do more with less,” has led to a
> crisis in higher education. This trend must be reversed. #feelthebern
>
> Bernie Sanders is committed to a clear and emphatic reassertion of the
> importance of public higher education. #feelthebern
>
> Bernie will take steps to relieve and reverse the crippling burden of
> student loan debt and the exploitation of adjunct labor. #feelthebern
>
> Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who has made concrete proposals and
> demonstrated resolute commitment to higher education. #feelthebern
>
> When kids can't go to school, we are failing our youth. Bernie supports
> expanding educational programs available to children. #feelthebern
>
> Bernie worked with Sen. Warren to help pass an amendment to support
> afterschool programs and expand learning time. #feelthebern
>
> Working-class families can’t locate or access the high-quality child care
> they need. Education in America must be affordable. #feelthebern
>
> Bernie has proposed legislation to provide all children until kindergarten
> access to full-time care and educational programs. #feelthebern
>
> HBCU's do a better job of graduating African American students than non
> HBCU's. #FeelTheBern
>
> 51% of HBCU's are public and would qualify for @BernieSanders' plan to
> make tuition free at public colleges and universities. #FeelTheBern
>
> Many have argued that the mission of HBCU's is outdated. However, this is
> not true and @BernieSanders will tell you why. #FeelTheBern
So Clinton got a heads up, (again), about what would be happening and what would be said so that she could have someone write her a prepared response, just like with the first debate. Hillary is all scripted all the time, unlike Trump who doesn't use a script.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:55 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,049,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
In response to the Hillary supporters not knowing who Podesta is...if they don't know something like this, kind of makes anything else that they say not worth paying attention to. Besides, it's right there at the beginning of the links to the emails...which if you had bothered to even look at the emails before blabbering on about how they are wrong, you would have seen exactly who Podesta is and not come to City Data to reveal to everyone that you have no idea what you're voting for.

One would think that if you were all Hillary all the time, you would know who the hell Podesta is.
Nope, all they know is what Hillary.com tells them.
Low information sheeple voters.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:57 PM

Israeli Prime Minister says Clinton is more sympathetic to him than the White House, (which isn't saying much considering it's Obama), but even he says everything that she says feels scripted:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/346

Quote:
To: dschwerin@hillaryclinton.com
Date: 2015-12-08 20:21
Subject: Israeli Official--Close Hold

Dear Dan, Jake and Laura,

I had a breakfast meeting with a senior Israeli official who is very close to the Prime Minister, and knows his thinking. He had the following insights:

1. The Prime Minister always had a “surprising good relationship” with Hillary; she is “easy to work with”, and that she is more instinctively sympathetic to Israel than the White House. Even during their “famous 43 minute phone call, when he felt like slamming down the phone, he felt she was simply heavily scripted and reading from points prepared by the White House...

Old 10-10-2016, 06:05 PM

WikiLeaks Reveals UFO

ALIENS?

Oookay.
Quote:
The former lead singer of the band Blink 182 was in recent contact with Hillary Clinton‘s campaign chairman John Podesta about UFOs, newly disclosed emails show...

...Upon leaving the Obama administration in 2015, Mr. Podesta wrote on Twitter that his “biggest failure” was “not securing the #disclosure” of the UFO files.”

Mr. DeLonge didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment...
Dear God I hope I can find this email. This is fantastic!

Here they are:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Quote:
Date: 2016-01-25 16:04
Subject: General McCasland

He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.

Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best,
Tom DeLonge
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

Quote:
Date: 2015-10-26 23:13
Subject: Important things-

Hi John-

Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago.

Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg's Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books-

I would like to bring two very "important" people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you.

Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person.

--Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners.

Best,
Tom DeLonge
So either Podesto is a tin foil hat wearer...or...we have aliens among us...I've heard the accusations about lizard people...Hillary?

The gifts keep on coming:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03260bf78f129
Quote:
John Podesta: I’ve Convinced Hillary Clinton To Declassify UFO Files

John Podesta, campaign chairman for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and a longtime advocate for government disclosure of UFO files, said Clinton is ready to look into the issue.

“I’ve talked to Hillary about that,” Podesta told KLAS-TV Politics NOW co-host Steve Sebelius during a campaign stop in Las Vegas. “There are still classified files that could be declassified.”

He continued: “I think I’ve convinced her that we need an effort to kind of go look at that and declassify as much as we can, so that people have their legitimate questions answered. More attention and more discussion about unexplained aerial phenomena can happen without people — who are in public life, who are serious about this — being ridiculed.”
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-te...eeks-ufo-files

This was her campaign chairman...and Bill's Chief of Staff.

And Obama's "transition leader" : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/john-...ke-bryce-zabel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-of-ufo-files/

Even left leaning WaPo has a story:

Quote:
Outgoing Obama counselor John Podesta remains a devoted fan of things extraterrestrial. When Podesta, who was President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff, returned to White House duty in late 2013, we wrote that his arrival meant “the Obama presidential library will be inundated — just as the Clinton library in Little Rock has been — with Freedom of Information Act requests, such as this one: for ‘e-mails to and from John Podesta, containing the words either, X-Files or Area 51.’”
This is who the Clintons and Obama kept company with? You know the saying....you are known by the company that you keep.

Here is the Tweet stream....I really don't have the patience to go through all of those retweets to get to his tweet...but if someone is so inclined to call this "false", perhaps they'd like to do some of the work: https://twitter.com/deese44/status/5...731584?lang=en

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 10-10-2016 at 06:27 PM..

Old 10-10-2016, 06:11 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,241,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

This is exactly the problem with arguing with devoted Democrats: In nearly every argument the Conservative will need to stop the proceedings to educate the Liberal about who and what their own party is doing. It is nearly impossible to have a fluid argument with a Progressive because they are almost universally illiterate about the leaders of their party or, if they do know, they have absolutely no moral compass at all so it doesn't bother them in the least. And then they call you a racist.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:18 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,241,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Apparently they do not care more weight.

They haven't even been verified as real, nobody knows who John Podesta is, and some agree with her.

Better luck on the next dump of stolen and/or fake documents.
Speak for yourself and your fellow Progressives.

Almost every conservative I know can tell you who Podesta is. He's been a Democrat string puller and money washer in the background for a long time.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:11 PM

This one should be fun:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3855

I'm going to start in the middle....

Quote:
...It’s a good statement. Two suggestions.

1) I can see why you might not want to *say* who the turnover was to, but it seems to me omitting this may be misinterpreted and certainly will trigger another round of questioning. This may defeat the whole point of the exercise. The statement could be read to imply we turned over the thumb drive and server to the State Department—which we didn’t (“There they go again—misleading, devious, non-transparent, tricky etc.”). I would recommend saying “to the Department of Justice.”

2) Maybe it’s only me, but “hand over” seems a little pejorative—how about just “turn over”?
Funsies!

Back to the top:

Quote:
To: cheryl.mills@gmail.com
Date: 2015-08-07 19:10
Subject: Re: Email statement

We are trying to find a good way to leak her opposition to the pipeline
without her having to actually say it and give up her principled stand
about not second-guessing the President in public.
You have to have a public position, and you have to have a private position. Don't forget.

There's more!

Quote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Cheryl Mills <cheryl.mills@gmail.com> wrote:

not to be sidetracked and narrowing the list to policy - but is she coming > out against keystone? > >

flagging for heather > >

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Robby Mook <re47@hillaryclinton.com> > wrote: > >>

One thought on her doing press on Sunday vs Monday: whether the press >> wants to cover it or not, we have pretty hefty policy to roll out on >> Monday, so if we get this out of the way Sunday, the policy gives us a nice >> way to move forward.

We could even have her come out against Keystone on Monday as well (not sure where that stands), which will solicit criticism but that might help distract from emails. Kind of like bundling taxes, health, and email last Friday.
Look over there! A distraction! What emails? We were talking about the pipeline and whether or not Hillary is for it...which we aren't sure...but we think she's not...or maybe she is...who knows! There's a public position, and there's a private position. Hey America, look, shiny objects! Look how easy it is to distract the stupid voters.

The arrogance of these people should be off putting to even her die hard fans...should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections