Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2016, 04:20 PM

30,257 posts, read 23,746,924 times

Advertisements

The more that the liberals scream about this, the more I'm going to post. By the way, I'm not "stating" anything, nor am I flat out lying about anything. Don't take your sniveling to the level of calling me a liar. Your so called "proof" was nothing but liberal brain washed conjecture. Not a single fact to be found. We listened to the libs ***** about Bush for how many years? They still do it. Clinton voted to go to Iraq, you give her a pass and vote for her, so don't sit there with your arrogance and tell me that I'm making false statements or "flat out lying". I am doing no such thing. You're just pissed because I'm calling you all out on your bull****.

Reminder: I AM NOT ALLOWED PER THE TOS TO GIVE YOU THE ENTIRE EMAIL. It is YOUR responsibility to view those emails yourself.

Here's another gift for the liberals who want to pout and cry:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

Quote:
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-03-13 17:06
Subject: From Bill Ivey

Dear John:

Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics. Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process. Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running. JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his "George" magazine saw celebrity politics coming. The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious. How does this get handled in the general?

Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump,Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

Rubio's press conference yesterday AM was good and should be repeated in its entirety, not just in nibbles. I will attend the Clinton fundraiser here next week but as I can only afford the low level of participation may just get to wave without a "hello."

I fear we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood, so it is and will reamin interesting!

Sent with a handshake,

Bill
Sounds exactly like the liberal blowhard cry babies on this forum. Liberals can't understand it because they can't shut up long enough to listen to anyone else talk. We've been telling them, they choose to ignore because they think they are superior.

If Trump wins, I'm going to laugh in liberals faces for 4. Solid. Years.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 10-11-2016 at 04:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 04:30 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
The sad/funny part is that IF Hillary wins the joke is on this Country and the voters who ignored her track record.

If something happens to any Hillary voter due to the lack of leadership and what we already know how dangerous she is by her lack of judgment, than I'm sorry to say but I don't feel so sorry for the naïve and dumb voters. I do feel sorry for the ones who didn't vote for her and will have to deal with the consequences.

Of course I hope IF she wins she will prove us wrong but after all I have heard and see from her over the last 30 years, I have no doubt this country will be in for some bad years!

Old 10-11-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Abuela? That's so ignorant of you.
I guess you conveniently forgot her failed attempt to woo the hispanics with her "I'm just like your abuela" schtick? I agree, it was very ignorant of her.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/...t-your-abuela/

Old 10-11-2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Maybe you are too young to remember the impeachment hearings of Bill Clinton that were televised and didn't read the Ken Starr Report or saw the wall-to-wall coverage of that entire era of history but many of lived through it and do remember. We also remember your boy-child Trump backing Bill Clinton at the time and publicly calling those woman he had on display before the Sunday debate all kind of nasty names. Trump must have paid them a bunch of money to appear for them to have such selective memories. So don't say we don't "have a clue who the hell" we're voting for. It took a lot of years for many of us to forgive Bill for what he did to the office of presidency with his misconduct and to his own legacy, many years where it became clear he's changed and kept his nose clean, did good things for the greater good of society and even spent years in marriage counseling.

It gets me how so many Trumpettes are willing to overlook admitted-on-tape sexual assaults by Trump as just "locker room" talk but expect people to hold Bill's infidelities against the wive he cheated on, publicly humiliate and put through several years of hell. Can I forgive a woman for being "mean" the women her husband cheated on with? You bet I can. And before you come back with "Bill raped those women" there is no proof to back up those claims. Even Monica in a recent TED talk says it was a consenting relationship which doesn't make it right because he was suppose to be the adult in the room and your boy-man Trump at the time, said something like, "If Monica had been better looking no one would care....blah, blah, blah.
Let's try this again:

"And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Note the keywords: "they let you".

"LET" is very important here. It implies consent. That is not sexual assault.

Additionally, this is not action, this is someone talking sh*t, ie: locker room talk.

You're preparing to vote for someone who is going to bring an actual rapist (actual action, not just talk) back in to the White House. A person who was impeached for lying under oath about having sexual relations with an intern.

You all do not have the moral high ground here, so it's advisable that you all let that one go. You're not going to win on anything to do with sexual assault or demeaning women. Actions speak MUCH louder than words.

Old 10-11-2016, 05:01 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Talking about what? That's the whole point. Three Wolves has filled this thread with post after post after post but there's nothing worth spending any air time on whatsoever.

OK, we have a candidate who:

W. said in the last debate that as Secretary of State she had some of the country's most secret information, such as going after bin Laden;

O. said in speeches that she fully understood the ongoing dangers of foreign countries hacking into U.S government officials' computers;

L. said in those same speeches that because of that danger she always took batteries out of her personal devices and left the devices and batteries in a special box on the plane;

F. we know #3 is a lie. What she really did was use her personal blackberry everywhere she travelled, personal servers in her basement, and deleted tens of thousands of emails from her computers.

I know you can't put together those 4 facts to spell WOLF, but someone in a newsroom somewhere should be able to, and give that candidate's intentional mishandling of classified information a minute or two after the 15 minutes of Trump not possibly winning and his crazy tweets of the day.

Old 10-11-2016, 05:31 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,493,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Wow- So Hillary looks at the ruse of "climate change" as just a money making enterprise.

I wonder what all the liberal "climate change" supporters think about that position?
Where does she say its "JUST" a money making enterprise or a RUSE.

She says NOTHING of the kind. What she does say is that it is a win-win.

We solve reduce the negative effects of climate change and create jobs/economic activity/make money at the same time.

What's wrong with that?
Quote:
So I want to see us become the number one oil and gas producer while we also pursue a clean-energy agenda at the same time. I don't think it has to be either or. I think it's a mistake to think it does. I happen to think we are missing a great opportunity by not dealing with climate change, not just because it's a rolling crisis that we're dealing with, but also I think there's a lot of money to be made from pioneering and manufacturing and exporting and creating a global market for how we deal with climate change.

So, are you now saying it's unAmerican to make money while doing something beneficial?

You are making NO SENSE whatsoever.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 10-11-2016 at 05:44 PM..

Old 10-11-2016, 05:55 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
In the light of recent events, I would advise the alt right to refrain from referring to anyone putting their hand up inside of a woman.
Bawww hawww haaaw

Old 10-11-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I have the day off. DUH. Too bad if you don't like it. Some people choose to watch tv all day. I choose to read about political things. Who cares what you think about it.
Yes, how terrible of you that you are an INFORMED voter. I guess you'd be okay to some if you just watched the commercials and voted off what them and the MSM told you...

Old 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Where does she say its "JUST" a money making enterprise or a RUSE.

She says NOTHING of the kind. What she does say is that it is a win-win.

We solve reduce the negative effects of climate change and create jobs/economic activity/make money at the same time.

What's wrong with that? So, are you now saying it's unAmerican to make money while doing something beneficial?

You are making NO SENSE whatsoever.
She is in PUBLIC SERVICE and USING HER POSITION TO MAKE MONEY. That is called corruption and cronyism. IT IS WRONG.

If anyone doesn't see that, well, I'm sad for you.
Let's put a mafia don in office next, I mean they'll fix some things and make tons of money for themselves besides....
What could possibly be the issue?

Old 10-11-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
OK, we have a candidate who:

W. said in the last debate that as Secretary of State she had some of the country's most secret information, such as going after bin Laden;

O. said in speeches that she fully understood the ongoing dangers of foreign countries hacking into U.S government officials' computers;

L. said in those same speeches that because of that danger she always took batteries out of her personal devices and left the devices and batteries in a special box on the plane;

F. we know #3 is a lie. What she really did was use her personal blackberry everywhere she travelled, personal servers in her basement, and deleted tens of thousands of emails from her computers.

I know you can't put together those 4 facts to spell WOLF, but someone in a newsroom somewhere should be able to, and give that candidate's intentional mishandling of classified information a minute or two after the 15 minutes of Trump not possibly winning and his crazy tweets of the day.
Don't forget has said she "hates the general public" according to Podesta a top guy in her campaign.

Was given questions ahead of time in at least one debate by the moderator.

Has given FOB (friends of Bill) no bid, preferential contracts in Haiti, including her brother btw.

Has set up a questionable deal with Russia to sell them Uranium mines in the U.S. benefitting HER.

There's wayyy more that she's done. I'd suggest everyone start reading up on her antics before they vote a (supposed) Public Servant crook and liar who deals in cronyism into office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections