Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2016, 10:31 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,037,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yes, it's right here:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

They said that she should say that she's running because "Americans need a champion..."

Oh look:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5215

Every single thing that she says is scripted by her handlers. They even spend numerous back and forth emails deciding which joke is the best...should they joke about staring at the back of Trey Gowdy's head for so long, or should they joke about Bernie talking about her emails...it's so ridiculous it makes you want to vomit.
True enough, I was doing a search on "gun" and "gun control" and it's interesting how much they configure everything she says. It's almost like she's a "dummy" sitting on a stool with a ventriloquist hand up her back.
I was reading a few emails about her email problems that were saying things like "no, she needs to stop saying I'll go in front of congress anytime/anywhere as we need 3 weeks to prepare and if she keeps saying that they could say, okay, how about Monday".
And, "we need to delete the references to blackberries, because the press may get suspicious and go off on a tangent we don't want them to".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 10:33 AM

30,282 posts, read 23,772,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
In your alternate reality, perhaps. Back here in the real world do you know what is sucking up all the air today? Yep, Donald is back on Twitter, once again diverting all attention away from everything else. Very little coverage is being given to the Podesta emails--probably because there is nothing earth-shattering there, and why lose viewers to the ongoing drama of yet another adolescent Trump twitterstorm?

hahahahahahaha, indeed.
I suggest you go look at the meltdown ol' Bri here is having on Twitter. No matter how often you insult and harass me, I'm not going to stop finding emails out of that giant batch of thousands to share with the people on here. That you continue to try to sway me from doing so shows me how very desperate the left is right now to talk about anything else. You're like that dog from UP, but instead of "squirrel" it's "TRUMP!" All you have is locker room talk from a businessman from over a decade ago. That's nothing compared to the absolute LYING that Clinton has been doing in just the past 2 years, and the massive lies while she was SoS.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:33 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,947,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
It's almost like she's a "dummy" sitting on a stool with a ventriloquist hand up her back.
In the light of recent events, I would advise the alt right to refrain from referring to anyone putting their hand up inside of a woman.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Interesting...

From: Heather Samuelson [mailto:hsamuelson@cdmillsGroup.com] > Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 10:53 AM> To: Maura Pally; Craig Minassian; Philippe Reines; Nick Merrill; Jennifer Palmier I> Cc: Cheryl Mills; Tina Flournoy> Subject: JW FOIA | WJC Speeches> > All -- DOS is soon releasing another round of documents and email traffic (not hers) in response to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request on DOS's process for reviewing WJC’s speaking engagements. > > It’s 116 pages with approx. 50 sponsor/subsponsor requests. No objections by DOS in this batch, but some lengthy internal discussions among DOS officials that I highlighted below. > > There is one request where speaking fee would have been paid by Turkish govt -- WJC's office declined this. And one speaking engagement with fee from Canadian government, which he did do. > > Let me know if you have any questions.> > [Jen -- happy to give you more background on prior releases since it's your first go around]> > Thx> > > 1) UNIQFEST/Turkey: There are 20 pages of internal, heavily redacted email traffic among DOS officials on request for WJC to speak at UNIQFEST in 2009 -- a climate change conference sponsored by the Turkish government with Turkish officials as featured speakers. According to the traffic, WJC would receive compensation from “government and non-government sources.†> -- WJC’s office decided to decline the invitation. There is no final determination in the materials by the Department.> -- Some of email traffic has subject line “Clinton Foundation†and refers to this as request from “Clinton Foundation.†I only flag as may be twisted to say DOS did not even understand what they were reviewing for, blurred lines between personal and BHCCF etc… > > > 2) Canadian National Exhibition: Email traffic indicates WJC’s compensation for this speaking engagement would come from the Canadian government via their program to promote tourism, “Industry Canada.†There is heavily redacted email traffic between DOS officials, including our Embassy in Canada, with several emails from WJC’s office asking for status update, at one point saying they only have “about more 30 minutes before we lose the offer.†> --- Jim Thessin (Deputy Legal Advisor) responds: “I do not have a problem with this so long as President Clinton is not serving as a U.S. government at the time of his appearance and when he is paid an honorarium. If not an employee, he may accept reimbursements of expenses and an honorarium for his speech/talk, but he may not receive any gifts from the Canadian government.†> --- HRC’s financial disclosure form indicates that WJC received $175,000 from Canadian National Exhibition for this speech on 8/29/09.> ​> > 3) CISCO: Request is submitted for WJC to speak at CISCO two months before HRC awards CISCO the State Department’s Award for Corporate Excellence, holding a ceremony featuring the CISCO’s CEO. According to HRC's financial disclosure form, WJC received $255,000 for this speech.> > > 4) Other notable requests: > Local foreign govt: Terife Island Council (local government of largest island in Canary Islands)> Private Equity Firms/Banks: ICE Canyon LLC, VISTA Equity, Harris Private Bank, TD Bank Financial, Whitton Investment Groups (London) > Foreign Based Organizations: Etisalat (UAE based telecomm co); Egyptian Junior Business Association; Friends of Cystic Fibrosis (Irish non-profit); Essex Regional Conservation Authority (Essex, Ontario); Wilbros Entertainment (Philippines, event to raise funds for Philippines charity); Miaor Entertainment Ltd (division of Grupo ABC based in Brazil); London Business Forum; Aditya Birla Management (Indian multinational conglomerate)> Universities: Southern Methodist, Tufts, American Jewish University> > 5) GWB: Two requests are for events with Deloitte and Radio City Music Hall that are a joint appearance between WJC and George W. Bush. WJC did the event with Deloitte, but not Radio City.> >
I found the link to this so others can view it with some formatting to make it easier to read:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4383

Old 10-11-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
In the light of recent events, I would advise the right to refrain from referring to anyone putting their hand up inside of a woman.
That was actually hilarious. Nice jab.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:43 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times
Quote:
I suggest you go look at the meltdown ol' Bri here is having on Twitter. No matter how often you insult and harass me, I'm not going to stop finding emails out of that giant batch of thousands to share with the people on here. That you continue to try to sway me from doing so shows me how very desperate the left is right now to talk about anything else. You're like that dog from UP, but instead of "squirrel" it's "TRUMP!" All you have is locker room talk from a businessman from over a decade ago. That's nothing compared to the absolute LYING that Clinton has been doing in just the past 2 years, and the massive lies while she was SoS.
STOP THE PRESSES!! Clinton's press secretary is doing the job he was paid for!! Oh, my. Hardly a "meltdown." If you want to know what a meltdown is, take a look at how Trump is, right now, going after his own party, and how fast Republicans are running away from him. There's your "meltdown."

And why on earth would I try to stop you from posting this stuff? The pages and pages and pages of stuff you've posted here proves that there is nothing shocking to be seen. That's why the media is ignoring it. Like all the breathless promises of a Clinton scandal from the right, this is just another case of--WOLF!!! WOLF!!! WOLF!!! (Oh, wait, no wolf yet again...)

Keep posting. You are proving my point with every post.

Old 10-11-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
STOP THE PRESSES!! Clinton's press secretary is doing the job he was paid for!! Oh, my. Hardly a "meltdown." If you want to know what a meltdown is, take a look at how Trump is, right now, going after his own party, and how fast Republicans are running away from him. There's your "meltdown."

And why on earth would I try to stop you from posting this stuff? The pages and pages and pages of stuff you've posted here proves that there is nothing shocking to be seen. That's why the media is ignoring it. Like all the breathless promises of a Clinton scandal from the right, this is just another case of--WOLF!!! WOLF!!! WOLF!!! (Oh, wait, no wolf yet again...)

Keep posting. You are proving my point with every post.
You don't find it disturbing that she has a public position and a private position? She's flat out lying to you. LYING to you. You don't care that people lie to you? You still fawn all over people who lie to your face? Do you have a low self esteem that you would accept someone lying to you?

You don't find it shocking that she knew that Saudi Arabia was FUNDING ISIS as well as her through her so called Foundation?

There is something seriously wrong with any sycophant out there who does not find any problems with that. It tells me that they are a traitor to this nation. I don't speak to traitors.

Enjoy talking to yourself as you now go on "ignore".

Old 10-11-2016, 11:24 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,109,858 times
so it is fair to say that Hillary supporters don't care one bit about the emails. Wonder if it could affect independents or young voters though. They won't vote Trump but they could stay home

Old 10-11-2016, 11:25 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
Quote:
You don't find it disturbing that she has a public position and a private position? She's flat out lying to you. LYING to you. You don't care that people lie to you?
They dont care because they are Democrats.. and they are USED TO BEING LIED TO..

Old 10-11-2016, 11:30 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
so it is fair to say that Hillary supporters don't care one bit about the emails. Wonder if it could affect independents or young voters though. They won't vote Trump but they could stay home
no, wont affect them at all either because the media will focus on Trumps 15 year old statement about him grabbing some female.. Ironically, about the same time they defended President Clinton, grabbing females..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections