Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:33 AM

8,631 posts, read 10,152,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I care if it is important. This is not.

Yes I believe I am a truly responsible citizen

I am not gonna research every word every person that has worked Hillary has said or every word that was emailed to her campaign staff. No one has time for that.

You have no idea what the context of these emails are(by your own admission, you stated you don't know if they are true or not). You are just spamming here things you find in altright sites hoping something sticks. The same is true for other Trump supporters who are just spamming hoping they can confuse readers with one liners. "Hillary' campaign trashes Catholics"

Remember when you posted a false tweet claiming Hillary had called immigrants and blacks underperformers? When I told you it was false you reacted like it was no big deal that you were posting lies and claimed you just post stuff that is trending but you don't bother to read it or research the sources. And you have the nerve to ask me to research this crap I don't care for in the first place? LOL.

Who cares if some staff member doesn't like hypocritical conservatives like Murdoch? I don't like them either. I don't like those conservative Catholics who think birth control is a sin and spend hours vilifying women who don't have babies the natural way. That is not faith in my opinion that is using religion to judge and control people.

Do we need to go around and check also everything every Trump staff member has said ? I doubt they are calling liberals and Clinton supporters "Our friends with such great beliefs and ideas" in their private email conversations. Oh but that's right Assange has orders from Russia to only publish Clinton's private emails. thats ok though Trump's words don't come from what some staff member said on a private email. We have plenty of videos of Trump insulting everybody and their mothers and those we don't know to research them to figure out who said it.
How can you prove the emails are all a conspiracy when you cannot prove whether or not something is a conspiracy theory to begin with? By easily dismissing anything negative about Hillary or her campaign or by blindly trusting the current administration, you are conveying your apathy and that is not a sign of a truly responsible citizen no matter how you would like to spin it. Furthermore, stop lumping me in with Trump supporters just because I have done my due diligence in researching the levels of corruption surrounding Clinton. Only a simpleton would assume an either/or situation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 06:35 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
WIKILEAKS EMAILS: Hillary's Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri TRASHES CATHOLICS

Wow, this is disgusting. Religious bigotry anyone? Again, why doesn't the media cover this?
There is more. They think anyone who follows religion are dumb and making fun of the Catholic church. They think anyone following their faith are ridiculous for doing so.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:39 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
Hillary, the MSM, and the whole democratic party would NEVER say this outrage about Islam because they are all cowards!

Old 10-12-2016, 06:43 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Have they got everybody yet? Just wait, you'll be included too.
Leaked Emails Show Clinton Camp Mocking Catholics | MRCTV
This should surprise no one. As I have said, at this point nothing would but she has said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUMFglZpvPM

I think Hillary must realize at this point that she will burn in Hell for eternity and wants to take all the new recruits that she can with her. Hillary does not keep the commandments of God and works to corrupt others. She will "reap what she has sown", that is what gives me peace when I hear her forked tongue waving.

10 Basic Commandments? How could she manage that since she couldn't even figure out how to handle classified documents?

I am not a Christian, so don't bother with all of the forgiveness, etc. of Jesus. I believe that good people who do not harm others are God's people and people like Hillary burn in Hell for eternity. Harming others is the dividing line.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:04 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
How does two people from American Progress discussing stuff gets attributed to Hillary, especially when Podesta was just cc'd and didn't say anything?

Aren't y'all reaching for it a bit? Without MSM giving this BS some coverage, this is all for naught.

Mick
Exactly. they are desperate. Notice his they are saying "she" as if she had written that email herself.

Yeah Trump supporters we have video of your candidate bragging about getting away with sexual assault because he is a celebrity. We don't have emails from other people, we have your candidate's own words. The audio is clear and undisputable.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
How can you prove the emails are all a conspiracy when you cannot prove whether or not something is a conspiracy theory to begin with? By easily dismissing anything negative about Hillary or her campaign or by blindly trusting the current administration, you are conveying your apathy and that is not a sign of a truly responsible citizen no matter how you would like to spin it. Furthermore, stop lumping me in with Trump supporters just because I have done my due diligence in researching the levels of corruption surrounding Clinton. Only a simpleton would assume an either/or situation.
I didn't say the emails are a conspiracy

What you posting is interpretations of some carefully chosen passages of those emails. The people interpreting those emails have an agenda and many times not only do they take the words out of context but also attribute the words to Hillary or her stuff when they were told by someone else

Again you posted that Hillary called immigrants and African Americans underperformers and I proved you wrong. The person who made the comments in that email was not even from her campaign and was not even talking about US immigrants or blacks. They were talking about immigrants in Europe including black Africans.

Same here with this fake outrage about Catholics. I bet if Catholics were against Trump, Trump supporters would be bashing them calling them pedophile supporters. The email is not from Hillary and the person making the comments is not bashing all Catholics. She is bashing Murdoch for suddenly becoming a conservative Catholicic because it's convenient. By not becoming an evangelical his rich friends won't see him as a religious nut but he still can affiliate with religious people(conservative Catholics) who believe in suppressing groups (women, gays).

Those of us who grew up Catholic know what that writers was talking about. The Catholic Church in this country has also split and one of its branches has become extremely conservative in my opinion even worse than evangelicals. I have heard their radio shows. I never heard Catholics talk like that. Regular Catholics talk about loving and helping your neighbor. They talk about the gospels, how Jesus told a group to stop stoning a prostitute because we have all sinned. This new branch of conservative Catholicism is not talking about that. They have taking thereligion a few century backs, the only thing they haven't brought back is the inquisition. They spend most of their radio shows talking about how women who have an abortion(even in cases of rape or health risks) are not following God's will. They demonize homosexuals too. They are awful.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:23 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I'm still waiting for substantive posts from those Hillary clan members who are obviously incapable of thinking for themselves and apathetic towards corruption. All I see are juvenile comments.
I'm still waiting to hear the Bill Clinton haters justify defending a church whose hierarchy defended predator priests.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'm still waiting to hear the Bill Clinton haters justify defending a church whose hierarchy defended predator priests.
Lol

Now suddenly they care about Catholics so much they forgot about those scandals.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
I don't see the issue. It's making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's definitely not as bad as saying because you're rich and famous you can get away with sexual assault. Just ask Bill Cosby how that goes...
Bill Clinton is still waking free, and the lady who bashed the victims, is now running for President...

I'd say Trumps statement is correct..

Old 10-12-2016, 08:39 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Lol

Now suddenly they care about Catholics so much they forgot about those scandals.
If you can forget about President Clintons, or even Hillarys which is constant, people can forget about those..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections