Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 01:22 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,906,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Does your reading skills lead you to believe that pointing out the foibles of the Trump supporters here had anything to do with the legitimacy of the FBI case . I suggest you go back and read my post slowly and a bit more thoroughly , and try responding to what I wrote rather than what you seem to have wanted to pretend I wrote .
Stop evading.

What about my post was wrong?

Is section (f) incorrect? Was Comey's statement incorrect?

What part of what I provided is wrong? If you can't explain, you are evading and telling us you are deviously promoting the same behavior as Hillary, which in that case, nobody cares what you have to say.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:24 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,714,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Just keep trying to convince yourself there's nothing there...
Just keep trying to convince yourself there's something there...

What purpose do such pointlessly inane comments serve? What were you trying to achieve with your post?

The current state of affairs, despite your most fervent ill-wishing toward Clinton, is: "we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information." That's how things stand, and unless there are emails in Huma Abedin's email archive that weren't in Hillary Clinton's, that's how it will remain, even if it makes you very disappointed.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:25 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,288,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So what you're say is, the devastating news that broke about crooked hillary has shaken you to your very core, but in an attempt hold up any hope for the crooked witch, you will continue to bloviate and keep your fingers crossed and keep on your happy face, hiding the tears welling up inside...
LOL . Your type that lives by making wild assumptions always crack me up . I am not a HC supporter at all.She is likely the second worst POTUS candidate ever, behind only the moron Trump she had the great fortune of running against . I would have gladly voted for a decent GOP candidate like JB or Kasich or Hunstman, and the GOP lost my vote merely by nominating the biggest idiot in the history of politics . Since my state is firmly in the Trump column I do not have to make a decision to hold my nose and vote for HC as the non moron Trump alternative, so I will likely vote Johnson to try and push his national numbers up into more legitimate territory for future federal funding .

But whatever makes your wet dreams work for you .

Old 10-29-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No kidding.

No one knows - or if they know, they're not telling - what is in these emails. Yet some people here are POSITIVE they must mean that Clinton is headed for jail. Talk about making **** up...
Hillary Clinton is guilty of:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Specifically subsection (f) which states:

Quote:
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
Comey stated she was extremely careless, that is grossly negligent. She has met the conditions of 18 U.S. Code § 793(f) and she should be put in jail.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Stop evading.

What about my post was wrong?

Is section (f) incorrect? Was Comey's statement incorrect?

What part of what I provided is wrong? If you can't explain, you are evading and telling us you are deviously promoting the same behavior as Hillary, which in that case, nobody cares what you have to say.
I am not evading anything . My post didn't address the points you made , and I am not a HC supporter . My post did not question the FBI investigation , but addressed the wild euphoria and lack of integrity on the part of Trump supporters . If you wish to discuss what my post actually said, I will be delighted to do so.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:28 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,474,107 times
Quote:
I am not evading anything . My post didn't address the points you made , and I am not a HC supporter . My post did not question the FBI investigation , but addressed the wild euphoria and lack of integrity on the part of Trump supporters . If you wish to discuss what my post actually said, I will be delighted to do so.
if you're not a hil supporter/defender in your typed words, you sure act like one in intent.

But intent doesn't matter anymore or does it?.....well, never mind.....welcome to the new world order justice....one for hil types, and one for little people.

Though perhaps the 2 tier justice system ends with this new hil investigation......

Just keep your eye on secret tarmac meetings between key players.

Old 10-29-2016, 01:29 PM

4,259 posts, read 3,180,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I wouldn't go as far as saying she's "pure", whatever the hell that means.

The fact remains that 30 years of republican led investigations have yielded absolutely ZERO result on Clinton.

And the latest scandal? That the FBI announced they found some emails in a completely unrelated case that MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT be related to Clinton. Unless you Trumpies have a crystal ball or 6th sense, anything else is either pure speculation or pure hot air.
First understand I am NOT a "Trumpie." I've followed Hillary for a very long time and we've learned a lot about her in those 30 years. Perhaps number one is she is very effective at making things (records and people) disappear. I suppose it could be coinsidence. We also know that she has memory issues when testifying. For whatever reason she just can't seem to recall much. Hmmm. I have to admit, it has been a very effective strategy. We've also learned that she has done some things that just can't be duplicated by anyone else. Have you or anyone you've ever known been able to turn $1k into $100k in the futures market? The answer to this is no because it is almost statistically impossible (somewhat akin to winning the powerball).

On this investigation we should just let it play out. Nobody on this forum ACTUALLY knows what is going on!

Quote:
You imply that people are not justified in their concerns.

Again, Is Hillary not guilty of 18 U.S. Code § 793 (f)?

Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Yet the hilbots jump all over trump as automatically guilty in the accusations by woman that he did this/that to them. Where was your camps lofty words of "innocent until proven guilty" mantra then?

Priceless response from camp hypocrite. Thanks for the laugh wallflash!

And enjoy your blind trust in polls. It did a great job predicting the brexit. And of course this email matter won't change any voters in the fantasy world, you guys just keep posting it's all ok. If you want to address reality, it's called the fear of the unknown and often that's worse than reality and it will indeed impact voters outside of the hilbot camp. Some might go to trump but I think more will jump from hil to stein or johnson. In this case I think the pre-anxiety of not knowing and the end result will both be some great news for the country/bad news for hilbots. But all is ok in camp hil fantasyland as normal. If it helps your anxiety, just keep typing fantasy. It's only the criminal investigation arm of the federal gov calling so it's all ok. Enjoy your self-therapy.

It's sad that so many don't seem to grasp that thinking Trumpnis a fool does not automatically equate to be a HC supporter .

But what else to expect from someone able to make themselves vote for an admitted sexual predator .

Old 10-29-2016, 01:30 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,768,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Hillary Clinton is guilty of:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Specifically subsection (f) which states:

Comey stated she was extremely careless, that is grossly negligent. She has met the conditions of 18 U.S. Code § 793(f) and she should be put in jail.
That's your opinion of the situation.

And how is your opinion either bolstered or refuted by what is in this new batch of emails, found on someone else's computer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.