Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 01:28 PM

18,037 posts, read 27,488,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
and they will never win again, America is turning away from racist, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic haters. We are sick of the rich getting richer while we pay all our wages to keep the economy going. Republicans are a dying breed, thank God.
We just did. The House, Senate, and White House. And a lot of us are sick of seeing our hard earned wages taxed to feed, house, clothe, educate, and medicate the third world's unskilled and uneducated refuse that come here to suck off of our government's teat. That's the end to Hillary's intent of open borders and more Syrian refugees.

This!

Old 11-09-2016, 02:02 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Threads like this, remind me how out of touch the average Democrat is..

Old 11-09-2016, 02:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,458,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Ted Nugent!

=)

What a fun thread. I'm gonna have to comb through it, thanks for bumping it up.

It appears that a lot of posts are from 11/7. Did these folks set their clocks ahead 23 hours instead of back one or somtin?

Oh man! Isn't it great to gloat?

Speaking of meds, how you doin?

Obviously you needs meds, cause YOUR SIDE LOST!

OK for one side to constantly gloat, and throw stones at others, but vice versa, and we get crap, which is what the people are sick and tired and disgusted with.

Problem is one side does not get it, you are the problem, voters revoluted against. Stop the crap, your side gloats when there is nothing to gloat about, and things need to change from every person, to make a difference.

One side believes in violence and rioting, and hurting supporters who do not believe as they did. That is fact, I had a good friend who was punched, and kicked in his ankles at a rally, this is what the people object too, sick and tired of it, now learn from your mistakes and leave us the hell alone.

The dems are their own worse enemy, and they can't see it maybe until now.

Last edited by california-jewel; 11-09-2016 at 02:41 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 02:37 PM

47 posts, read 24,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Nope, he's just doing what the average sane American is probably doing...mourning the loss of an election, and probably country, to a lying, vagina grabbing, racist bigot...I mean Donald J. Trump.
I'm sure there were a lot of people out there who were reciting "Madam President" over and over in their excitement headed into the election...

... but I wasn't one of them.

Please do us all a favor though... leave the word "racist" out of your adjectives to describe Trump. We all know he was never a racist until he decided to run for President against Hillary Clinton.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:55 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,947,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I have, which is good because God knows I can't hear any broadcasts over the thunderous sound of the entire globe laughing at us.

So...thank goodness for all those red visuals. Might not have a clue WHAT was going on otherwise.
Why do so many Americans act like they're the insecure youngest sibling who frets about our older sibling's approval?

Do the Germans, Rwandans, Chinese, Indians, Australians, Brits etc., etc.................care what Americans think about them and whether we're "laughing" at them?

I'd say given our accomplishments in the last 240 years we've earned a seat a the big people's table.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:59 PM

13,795 posts, read 8,032,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
and they will never win again, America is turning away from racist, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic haters. We are sick of the rich getting richer while we pay all our wages to keep the economy going. Republicans are a dying breed, thank God.

Oh, such venom, such vile.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:31 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I think Trump is going to pull off a win tonight. I could be wrong.
Called it!

Old 11-09-2016, 05:38 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,601,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Nope, he's just doing what the average sane American is probably doing...mourning the loss of an election, and probably country, to a lying, vagina grabbing, racist bigot...I mean Donald J. Trump.
I'm an average, sane American- and I'm drinking a beer by the fire and smiling

Old 11-10-2016, 07:01 PM

18,037 posts, read 27,488,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Obviously you needs meds, cause YOUR SIDE LOST!

OK for one side to constantly gloat, and throw stones at others, but vice versa, and we get crap, which is what the people are sick and tired and disgusted with.

Problem is one side does not get it, you are the problem, voters revoluted against. Stop the crap, your side gloats when there is nothing to gloat about, and things need to change from every person, to make a difference.

One side believes in violence and rioting, and hurting supporters who do not believe as they did. That is fact, I had a good friend who was punched, and kicked in his ankles at a rally, this is what the people object too, sick and tired of it, now learn from your mistakes and leave us the hell alone.

The dems are their own worse enemy, and they can't see it maybe until now.
Wut?

I voted for Trump.

What are you saying to me again?

Old 11-10-2016, 07:14 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Republicans as in conservatives are not bad, not by a long shot. It is that extreme "Alt-right" movement that is the issue.
Agreed. "Alts" on either side I don't trust.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections