Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:18 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Utterly ridiculous. Trump and his father wouldn't even rent to blacks.
Doesn't matter at this point, Trump won and you're guy lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 04:19 AM

9,373 posts, read 14,327,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Even if you don't agree with all his policies it must hurt to now see that it will all get wiped away.

What will get wiped away?

He made the Bush temporary tax cuts permanent, except for the highest marginal bracket.

He increased the estate tax exemption by as much as ten-fold.

He continued, even expanded, the oil wars in the so-called middle east and elsewhere, providing more profits for the military-industrial complex.

Quite "conservative" achievements, and I left out a few others, most of which will probably last, perhaps even be expanded on.

Oh, you mean those complicated high deductible health insurance plans that he herded some 30 million people into?

The so-called democrats had a supermajority in 2009-2010. Why did they not install a single-payer system for the entire population? How come? Tell me why! Say it! Say it!

Quote:
Still he should have been smart enough to realize Hillary was not the horse the Democratic Party should have bet on
I don't think that Mr. Obama had any say in the DNC's and the establishment's attempt force-feed Bill Clinton's wife into power.

But you are right, the wrong horse: that loser will forever be remembered as Bill Clinton's wife, as the cuckolded wife of Monica Lewinski's ex-fellatio partner, Bill Clinton's talentless rejected wife who never earned or held any political office on her own merit.

The so-called democrats had and have plenty of merit worthy governors and senior senators to choose from, including a handful of respectable women, but instead they chose a second-hand dynasty hack reject.

In return, she and they got what they deserved.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:19 AM

5,849 posts, read 4,184,833 times
Quote:
Even if you don't agree with all his policies it must hurt to now see that it will all get wiped away. Still he should have been smart enough to realize Hillary was not the horse the Democratic Party should have bet on
You realize that Obama didn't pick Hillary, right? I mean, he did give her some support in the primary, but I think it's unlikely that Sanders would have performed better than Hillary in the general.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:24 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,379,552 times
I do not feel sorry for President Obama. He can stand up with pride that he will have a good legacy as commander & chief, he also did everything possible to stop what's about to happen to our dear country.

God Bless America. We really need it now.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:25 AM

495 posts, read 685,127 times
Not sorry for him at all. Obama care really screwed me over on cost and on my employer reducing everyones hours to become obamacare compliant. I also think Obama and his administration is a chief co conspirator enablers in taking us back to 1950s race relations. Obama has been horrible on the war on islamic terror and border security.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:26 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Doesn't matter at this point, Trump won and you're guy lost.
Just don't call Trump the first AA president when he and his father wouldn't even rent to blacks. It's a complete lie. They actually hated blacks so much they wouldn't rent to them.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:38 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,672,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Just don't call Trump the first AA president when he and his father wouldn't even rent to blacks. It's a complete lie. They actually hated blacks so much they wouldn't rent to them.

It's a complete lie.
That is the only thing you got right. I was in real estate back then and there was a lot of changes going on at the time. What happened to Trump happened to a lot of people who rented property and were of all races. Only an idiot would believe the propaganda put out by media who looks for useful idiots to buy into the agenda through demonization.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:41 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,584,419 times
Time to look forward not back.

With an aligned House, Senate, and perhaps President I expect America to make (Great?) things happen.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:43 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That is the only thing you got right. I was in real estate back then and there was a lot of changes going on at the time. What happened to Trump happened to a lot of people who rented property and were of all races. Only an idiot would believe the propaganda put out by media who looks for useful idiots to buy into the agenda through demonization.
Except it was absolutely true, they were charged by New York, and then failed with the agreement and charged again. At least admit Trump is as racist as they come on this earth.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:44 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
You realize that Obama didn't pick Hillary, right? I mean, he did give her some support in the primary, but I think it's unlikely that Sanders would have performed better than Hillary in the general.
Some support? ARE YOU KIDDING? He did everything but issue an executive order forcing all government employees to vote for Clinton...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections