Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:44 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Even if you don't agree with all his policies it must hurt to now see that it will all get wiped away. Still he should have been smart enough to realize Hillary was not the horse the Democratic Party should have bet on
why would anyone really feel sorry for him? He had 8 years, accomplished some good, mostly bad and now it is his time to bow out. This is a reflection more on how much our country want change than it is on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 04:45 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Even if you don't agree with all his policies it must hurt to now see that it will all get wiped away. Still he should have been smart enough to realize Hillary was not the horse the Democratic Party should have bet on
Nope.

• I voted for Obama.
  • He ran on a Progressive Platform.
  • He could have taken the Moon when elected.
  • Yet
  • Once Elected
  • He turned into a Bought & Paid For Politician just like the Clintons
  • Started Wars of Choice, Protected the Bankers, Protected criminals like the Clintons.
It was the biggest wasted opportunity in human history.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:47 AM

40,954 posts, read 49,234,730 times
**** POOF****

That's the sound of Obamacare being replaced. The sound of all those EO's Obama wrote with his little pen. The sound of the Iran deal that was little more than an EO.

That's the sound of Obama leaving office and his legacy of lies.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:48 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think President Obama will be historically viewed as an excellent president. I think Republicans will be viewed very very badly during Obama's term. Obama's approval rating is historically high. I really don't care if Trump supporters don't like him, I don't like them.
your attitude is partially what hurt her: it is I don't want to play with you anymore feeling, sort a like a kid on the playground. Will he go down as a great president, that does remain to be seen? He can hold his head up, knowing he made history as the first AA president. That is his biggest success.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:48 AM

8,697 posts, read 11,092,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
You realize that Obama didn't pick Hillary, right? I mean, he did give her some support in the primary, but I think it's unlikely that Sanders would have performed better than Hillary in the general.
I personally thought Sanders would have performed better than Hillary. Hillary had too much baggage of scandals. It took its toll over time. There was a reason why Sanders strength was surging as the primaries went on

Old 11-09-2016, 04:53 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times
How do you feel sorry for a guy that's now going to gorge himself on millions of $$$$$$$$ giving speeches and ghost writing books?

Maybe NOW we'll get some honesty from him about how he REALLY feels concerning a whole host of issues when he writes his autobiography?

His legacy is already set in stone, let's see what HE says it should say now that he's going down the road...

Last edited by jimj; 11-09-2016 at 05:06 AM..

Old 11-09-2016, 04:53 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think President Obama will be historically viewed as an excellent president. I think Republicans will be viewed very very badly during Obama's term. Obama's approval rating is historically high. I really don't care if Trump supporters don't like him, I don't like them.
Excellent?

Nope.

He will be remembered as the first Mulatto President of the USA who accomplished nothing good.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:18 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,732,349 times
Quote:
Not in the slightest. He should have been smart enough to do a lot of things differently than he did.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:20 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
No as arrogance and racist dividing will be ended!

By calling opponents racist just because they don't agree with not discussion but just signing an executive order, Obama signed his own page in history that will be wiped out.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:25 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Excellent?

Nope.

He will be remembered as the first Mulatto President of the USA who accomplished nothing good.
Would you like to call him an NIC instead of CIC like another poster? Or perverted Mullah? Chimpanzee? African witch doctor? Send out postcards of watermelons growing on the White House lawn? Go ahead, we've already seen it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections