Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 05:28 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Would you like to call him an NIC instead of CIC like another poster? Or perverted Mullah? Chimpanzee? African witch doctor? Send out postcards of watermelons growing on the White House lawn? Go ahead, we've already seen it.
Dear.

The topic isn't about me.

I recommend that you go and get Mr. Dictionary out if you think I said something inappropriate.

I voted for Obama in '08 on his Hope and Change Platform. What we got was More of The Same. You should focus on that instead of finding ways to insult your fellow forumers because you lack argument based on either logic & fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 05:29 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear.

The topic isn't about me.

I recommend that you go and get Mr. Dictionary out if you think I said something inappropriate.

I voted for Obama in '08 on his Hope and Change Platform. What we got was More of The Same. You should focus on that instead of finding ways to insult your fellow forumers.
Dear, if you want to define my president as a Mulatto, be prepared to be included with the racist group you support. Trump is unashamedly racist and I don't see his supporters any different. Dear.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:30 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,034,943 times
Why would anyone feel sorry for him?

It will take years for America to rid itself of the racial divisiveness brought on by the race-baiting moron. He didn't do "his people" any good, that's for sure.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:31 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Dear, if you want to define my president as a Mulatto, be prepared to be included with the racist group you support. Trump is unashamedly racist and I don't see his supporters any different. Dear.
Mulatto = 1/2 White & 1/2 Black

Did you think it was something else?

Did you think that Obama's mother & family who raised him was not White?

Old 11-09-2016, 05:34 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,674,899 times
Quote:
Except it was absolutely true, they were charged by New York, and then failed with the agreement and charged again. At least admit Trump is as racist as they come on this earth.
All I can reasonably admit is you don't know what your talking about.
If the intelligent AA people around him don't see him as racist, then I'm not buying into it, that one so far removed from him is more expert on it. He is the President Elect no point in being butt hurt over it. It won't change that fact.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:35 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,864,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Even if you don't agree with all his policies it must hurt to now see that it will all get wiped away. Still he should have been smart enough to realize Hillary was not the horse the Democratic Party should have bet on

Yes, I do feel bad for Obama, and I also agree that Hillary may not have been the best choice. She is certainly qualified, but her perceived baggage and not being very charismatic made a lot of voters not want her. Even we Hillary supporters acknowledged that she had some issues, but they were far outweighed by Donald Trumps SERIOUS issues, so we went with her.

Old 11-09-2016, 05:36 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,730,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Why would anyone feel sorry for him?

It will take years for America to rid itself of the racial divisiveness brought on by the race-baiting moron. He didn't do "his people" any good, that's for sure.
Trump called President Obama an illegitimate Kenyan. You Trump supporters loved it Don't pretend you are the cause of the racist division. Trump and his father wouldn't even rent to blacks and called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. Trump supporters are extremely extremely racist and that will not change. The good part is now we no longer are PC so I can call them white trash.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:07 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,071,684 times
I do feel sorry for Obama this morning. He thought he could just fly around the country and order people to vote for Hillary; that his words are magical and special. Voters rejected the Obama doctrine. There will be no positive Obama legacy.

"Come on man!"

Old 11-09-2016, 06:14 AM

589 posts, read 391,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
No, I don't. Hopefully, he'll have no legacy except as a footnote. He was, after all, the first AA President.
i bet Hussein thinks he is teh mohammod ali of politiks. THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME...............lol.

Hussein will blame Hillary for losing to DJT, not hisself and his idiot policies.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:14 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,284,554 times
Hey Barack.....

BRAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!!!!🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸🤗🇺🇸😝🇺🇸😝🇺🇸
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections